I'm not even a fighter and I already know I could knock this guy spark out in a streetfight

I'm not even a fighter and I already know I could knock this guy spark out in a streetfight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QfNHFv2slMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=QfNHFv2slMY

I think you could, desu. Start with challenging your local boxers, maybe you'll get noticed by Conor himself eventually. Good luck, OP

Looks fake to me.

I agree with your point though, technique>>>>>>>>strength. OP is baiting.

I have no doubt a powerful warrior like yourself could take him! One slash from your katana would be his end.

bet you wanna suck his dick op

No you cannot

I don't think it's fake senpai.
He's doing the classic little beginner bitch hits.
People who just start out fighting never hit hard because they extend their arms/legs far enough to HIT their opponent.
To hit hard you need to visualise your arm/leg going THROUGH your opponent.
Ofcourse that's not gonna happen, but it will make you punch/kick a fuckton harder.

Just be efficient with your energy OP.

>that guy
>"""""""""bodybuilder"""""""""

Most people could, assuming he did absolutely no resistance.

If your 180+ and know how to punch you could probably knock him out since he mcgoobs has a semi glass chin. This is assuming of course your able to land a hit

I have great faith in your abilities user, please go to a local mma gym, proclaim that you are better than mcgregor and invite anyone to fight you. You will surely win, and instructors will ask to become your students. And in no time Dana White will recruit you. Go for it.

That black guy has never been in a fight in his entire life. That was like beating up the school anime nerd

could be fake...I mean the body builder should at least be able to throw hard albeit wild punches. His punches look like he's sparring at 40%.

so did the fighter's

When you are stiff as a board you cant punch for shit

Lol dumbest thing I've ever read

modddddds

Yeah maybe if he just stood there with arms behind his back and blindfolded you could knock him out with a good swing.

maybe it WAS real. But when I first started muay thai, I looked nothing like that. My punches were wild and out of control, he is just pushing with his hands. Plus the fact that it is an oriental dude fighting a black dude in an oriental country, and they seem to "shame" the black dude. Just some thoughts though.

Point is solid though, technique>>>>>>>size

Do street fights have rules? Last time I checked they don't have rules. Whatever he practices probably does have rules. Beating him would be easy in street fight. Just bring a weapon and kill him.

Black belt in handguns.