Every fucking day I wake up with a heart full of pride knowing that I am the descent of the Conquerors and Generals of...

Every fucking day I wake up with a heart full of pride knowing that I am the descent of the Conquerors and Generals of yesteryear. God has bestowed this great gift upon my people and myself and I cannot allow myself to become a degenerate (for example, picture related). God, Countrymen, and Country.

And I pay tribute to Him, them, and her by developing and honing my body, mind, and spirit.

Who or what do you fellas lift for?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_of_Thomas_Shipp_and_Abram_Smith
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are they degenerates?
They look rather healthy to me and their actions don't seem to imply any mental impairments.

Or, wait, do you mean the salty gym staff posting that on their fb? That would also be kind of harsh, user.

Chris Jones

>Fake natural
>Stole a protein shake
>Walks into gym without membership
>Massive fall out with "best friend"
>Anger management problem

Here's the original image

The harder I workout, the harder I can masturbate to myself in the mirror.

> I wake up with a heart full of pride knowing that I am the descent of the Conquerors and Generals of yesteryear
>God has bestowed this great gift upon my people and myself and I cannot allow myself to become a degenerate

Nigga you're sitting here shitposting on Veeky Forums. You're a dumb fuck, and your ancestors wouldn't want anything to do with you

Reminder that stormfags are delusional manchildren

i huckled

a lot of people alive today can trace their line to the khans, on account of them raping their way across two continents, having conquered an area more than what the iceniggers had. what's your point?

>And I pay tribute to Him, them, and her by developing and honing my body, mind, and spirit.
any concrete personal examples, OP?

what dideydu?

Trespassing and theft are degenerate. Stop being a nigger.

Because spending 3 hours per week picking things up and putting them down is well worth the massive amount of respect and sexual interest I get.

>I use outdated ideals to feel better about myself because I have no relevance in today's society
gj OP I'm sure the "conquerors" would be real proud of your shitposting

Just read about this from wikipedia - super fucked up.

Basically these thre black guys were arrested and charged with robery, killing a white factory worker and then raping his girlfriend.

A mob broke into the prison, beat the guys anf then hung them - one of them narrowly escaped when a woman saved him claiming he had nothing to do with the crime.

The girlfriend testified after the lynchings that the rape never happened and the 3rd guy spent a few years in jail before being exonerated.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_of_Thomas_Shipp_and_Abram_Smith

Most gruesome part:

>When Abram Smith tried to free himself from the noose as his body was hauled up, he was lowered and men broke his arms to prevent any other efforts to free himself.

OP, don't let these degenerates with no pride in their heritage and no identity get you down.

I hear you; we're not simply our own men, but rather one point in an unbroken line on an unbroken tree, roots stretching farther in to the past than we can see. We have every reason and right to honor that family and to continue that success in their name and our own.

Heritage and identity are multipliers: if you as a person have zero to show for, where does that get you?

creating social divide between two large groups in your society is not a good way to perpetuate your DNA

what would your ancestors think of you spending Saturday night on Veeky Forums

Man that's fucking disgusting.

>Reminder that stormfags
not once did I say I was white.

>The girlfriend testified after the lynchings that the rape never happened

Oh good, they didn't rape anyone, just robbed and killed a guy instead. Better let them off the hook!

Fucking white people

I hope its the just creatine that makes you lack empathy and that you aren't actually this fucking daft

But didn't they still kill a guy? And they let the innocent one go.

*tips katana*

As a white person I find this post offensive

>But didn't they still kill a guy?

its ok when black people do it you racist bigot

LOL Good

I lift for her

When will waifus be real?

They're real in our hearts; that's enough for me.

keks

>rob and murder a guy
>get killed
>FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE
Yeah fuck off BLM.

Racism.

APOLOGIZE for being white.

same. also, europe is on the brink of civil war and i need to be in peak condition to kick the muslim invaders smelly asses.

i go to the gym 5x a week litterally as war prep. motivation is a non issue, only the strong will survive.

soon anons.

>guy robs and kills someone
>is exonerated

Do you have the chart showing how much DNA you share with siblings, parents, grandparents, etc? You and your great grandparents hardly share any DNA at all.

Yeah, the innocent blacks were lynched for no reason... sure. And thirty years from now we'll be reading about how Mike Brown was on his way to church when he was executed by the police.

Not all Muslims are extremists user. You might be surprised just how many have the same views about things as you.

Take a look

>Implying that all of those countries aren't ineducated and shit-tier
>Implying radical Christianity isn't rampant in many areas of Africa, and has the same shitty barbaric practices as radical Islam
>Leaving out the statistics showing that many Muslims believe Sharia should only be for Muslims, or that there are wildly different interpretations of Sharia
>Implying every Muslim that agrees with Sharia is automatically an evil ISIS invader who wants to ruin the West

Statistics are fun

statistics are fun. where are yours for any of the shit your spewing?

They did kill the guy but the police flasely added the rape to make the crime seem more than just a robbery homocide. Plus - with no trial there is no crime...

It is highly likely it was the allegation of rape that probably motivated the mob to kill them.

>get severely beaten and nearly murdered by a mob for ALLEDGEDLY taking part in a robbery
>police cooperate in the attack
>go to jail anyway
>non of the lynchers face procescution despite a photograph clearly showing everyones faces

You don't see the injustice here?