Aquire phone number of teen hightest mexican girl after less than 6 messages on irrelevant dating page

>Aquire phone number of teen hightest mexican girl after less than 6 messages on irrelevant dating page
>Has curves like fucking rainbow road on Mario Kart and also sends pictures
>Weird her out after half a day

Who here /fitandautist/?
Share autistic encounters with women after becoming fit

Pics or it didn't happen.

This
You wouldn't come lie on an anonymous board now would you OP

Me. But I learned how to move things along and shut the fuck up.

I don't want to hear about ugly you trying to fuck a fugly brown midget. Not fitness related.

Post pics

>work with girl 3 years older than me
>really hit it off
>go to bar with her (her idea)
>she buys me drinks and pays my cover
>try to get her to dance with me
>won't
>dance with other sluts instead
>since then she has been a mega bitch at work super petty
>wants to go out again this weekend

Literally what is her problem?

post pics

Maybe she wanted to take time to get to know you and wanted to talk instead of dancing
Just because she didn't want to dance with you doesn't mean you ditch her and dance with other girls you autist

When in doubt, message her nothing. When you start to feel that tiniest bit of weirding out in your stomach, just answer something generic like "lol :)", back away, go do some walking, do something else, then start to talk back to her when you are relaxed. If you have a bit of doubt whether you should talk to her or not, don't talk to her. If you are not confident enough, chances are you are gonna ruin it. Trust your instincts.

>Weird her out after half a day
Trying talking back to her saying something like "sorry if I weirded you out, I really liked you and I got nervous and didn't know what to say". Sincerity works; can't really say that sincerity will score you the girl, but it will lift that weight off your chest, and help you a lot.

Good luck.

dancing with other girls was an alpha move and she's been flicking her bean while thinking of you dancing with random sluts all week, mate

maybe she wanted to chat and not dance

Women can be a bit insecure too just like us. It's obvious that she liked you, unless she had some ulterior motives. My money is on that she refused to dance with you because she got shy, she got afraid of doing something dumb, and were generally more comfortable dancing with her girlfriends. Nothing wrong here, just keep on being her friend and it will happen if that's what she wants.

Mexicans are disgusting people the women too.

Find a white girl you autist

>walking my dog (german shepperd)
>have to wait for a stoplight
>gril on the other side mirin me and dogbro
>as I walk past her she tells me what a nice dog I have
>want to say yea thanks
>yell out YANKS
>walk away in shame

To keep it dog-related:

>move out to new appartment
>wake up and leave for the gym
>as I lock the door, I meet my new neighboor that's also leaving her appartment
>it's a 7/10 hightest with a cute dog
>introduce myself and pet her dog
>say "you're really cute!"
>girl blushes and says thanks
>"No I meant, your dog is really cute"

WHY

alpha male right here

I've known this chick for six months. she already knows me

perhaps. I always tear her down a bit for a laugh

>chick asks me out over Facebook
>go to dinner with her
>talk, make her laugh etc
>spend three hours with her
>walk her home
>text her next week to go out again
>she said maybe and never got back to me

I just don't get it m8s. how can i be so autistic

>not recovering and saying

>But YOU are even cuter

What works in internet comics makes you sound autistic in real life

Alright Veeky Forums I need your advice on some things when I was 16 my dad died and it really fucked with me emotionally and socially like I never really paid attention to anyone else I basically became that withdrawn kid in highschool that no one talked to.

I'm 21 now and I've gotten past that however I'm still really new at talking to girls and starting relationships. I'm not autistic and I don't have spaghetti spilling out of my pockets and I'm not ugly by any means I just don't know how to initiate a relationship with a girl the last time I was even dating someone it took me two days to ask them out and I was shocked they even said yes (even though they were making it obvious that they liked me).

So yeah basically dies it just come naturally over time or is it sort of like trial and error where you ask someone and they say no but its ok because there's a million girls out there. Any help or advice is appreciated like I said I just don't really know how to ask or be sure someone feels the same way.

>why are you so quiet user

>does it just come naturally over time or is it sort of like trial and error
The latter.
Your social skills don't improve on their own as you get older

>High test
>Is probably just fat
please stop this shit meme already

fewer*

You just need to keep doing it and it will come more mature. Have a friend take good pictures of you and Teton tinder. Learn to build confidence on there. It won't all transfer over to the real world but some of it will.

>graduating middle school
>decent HFF even at that age
>skinny but grills thought it was ottermode
>end of the year """party""" at some house
>sitting on a pool table not really doing anything
>two girls come up to me, cutest in the class (not saying much at that age t b h)
>knew them through school, was friendly with them
>they ask "user we really want to kiss you before we all graduate hehe"
>say no
>360 and walk away

Is faggot

Is correct. You did the right thing, op. You dancing with other girls because of HER inaction is gonna cause her to step up. You made the right move. Always have her working to prove herself.

You'd be facing the same direction?

I don't regret it though. Theres more where she comes from and I have no Intention to even put the slightest bit of work into her as I don't really care. It's just funny to me that I still am an autistic shit

He moonwalked away you fucking newfag

Falling for the obvious bait reply
Hello summer!

>falling for the bait reply of the bait reply
reddit pls

Youre gonna make it, not even memeing. Girls like to chase. They want someone who is hard to get.

t. 19 yo virgin

One sentence to describe my high school years. At least I didn't turn out like Elliot.

>falling for the bait reply to bait the guy who baited the reply
nice b8

purple clit

>it took me two days to ask them
them

>I was shocked they even said yes
they

>even though they were making it obvious that they liked me
they... they

Either you are a closet homo who is making a very bad attempt at concealing the gender of your last date, or you are such an idiot that you cannot use appropriate pronouns. In either case, enjoy your hand.

Im curious as to why anons are telling him to not masturbat how would that help make his voice deeper?
As for OP hang your head off the edge of your bed and twist your neck for like 5 minutes daily I heard that helps

you fucked up

> Sincerity works
Then you're weird and desperate. Better to try again elsewhere. Lots of women out there.

>sorry if I weirded you out,
>apologizing for literally nothing

delete this

Trial and error famalam

>Highschool
>Was monotone and emotionally distant
>Ottermode swimmer / sprinter
>Hated talking to anyone except friends
>Never really talked or showed emotion
>One day friend cracks a joke
>"user, that's the first time I've ever seen you smile."
>Half a dozen people and even the teacher agrees with them.

I always knew it was bad, but never realized until that day how autistic I was.

>nice b8
Haha not falling for that one

the way he put it, youre right, but in general, the way to get a quality girl is sincerity. but for fucking random girls, its not important

Not if you're not ugly.

Shea self conscious of her dance moves. Basic bitch desu if she can't even let loose and dance. Hit it and quit it my friendo

>"sorry if I weirded you out, I really liked you and I got nervous and didn't know what to say".

Yank her ass onto the dancefloor and lead her around with some easy dance moves.
Wait till the right song comes on and do something easy or do some nigh fucking fully clothed tier dancing.

Could have had her pay for a room buy the condoms and suck the dick all night then beg to get fucked.

If she wan't having it, then bitch is straight self conscious. She did all of that to get you on the date and even put herself in a position of power in a "you owe me" kind of way.
When she didn't want to dance and you left her there, she was probably upset and very self conscious.
It seems like she's more upset at herself and is taking it out on you then she is at you. Seeing as how she wants to go on another date.

Prepare for older girl pussy user. Cause, if you actually take control of the situation and put her at ease, she's going to give up the ass but quick.

I hope you live in the south m8, kekking hard

I've fucked up so many opportunities I've lost count.

Anyone got any good podcasts about this kinda stuff? I know there is the Beige Phillip Show, but I was wondering if there was anything else.

op confirmed for a fucking cunt for not posting mexican teen pics

Kekked at this exchange.

Checked.

>Girls like to chase.
>girls like to play hard to get.

Thats a releif user because ive been trying to get my 2mile time lower