The guy is 45 yo and he just swims

The guy is 45 yo and he just swims.
How do you want to look in this age?

Not that skinny. It took me almost 3 years to reach 200lbs body weight, I don't want to let it go.

I'm lean and strong, not that defined, but probably outweigh him by 50lbs

with lifting you'll fuck up your face and deform you body and when you'll reach 30 you already will look like a 50 yo miner

Dats gay

Is that holland from eureka seven?

This guy is 53 and he does bodyweight fitness.

How do you want to look in this age?

Bullshit.

>How do you want to look in this age?

It's like his skeleton is trying to escape his body!

What's this guy on holy shit

Motherfucker looks like Ben Stiller's jacked brother

I feel like the only person who thinks that low of bf is just disgusting.

holy daddy

you will have the face of a corpse in case of low bf or you'll look like a truckdriver if you will eat well. Anyway constantly loosing and gaining fat and muscle mass will make an abomination out of you

momscience pls go

>loosing
>spouting bullshit

fat fuck with reduced grey matter detected, shoo shoo fatty

like him, but with bigger arms

TRT

>t. frustrated teenager

t. no evidence.

But yes, bulking is dumb

>with lifting you'll fuck up your face and deform you body and when you'll reach 30 you already will look like a 50 yo miner
>unironically believing this

>implying the miner aesthetic is bad

>trt will give you unhealthy low BF

I hope my bf looks like that at 45. Imo perfect amount of muscle. He spearfishes so maybe he will. I hope.he quits smoking so he doesn't kill himself and actually sees 45 :/

Heisman face makes him look like he's 100 , and the dehydration makes my mirrioe neuron ache. I would not want my bf to look like that, I'd break up desu

It's only gay if you make it gay.

I posted it in a goal body thread yesterday, but I want to look like Captain America.

Tfw I have the same bicep insertions but also long ass arms, I hope mine will look this good one day