This is an actual thing women are posting on Facebook now. This... this is real. First dadbods, and now this. :|

This is an actual thing women are posting on Facebook now. This... this is real. First dadbods, and now this. :|

Fucking women and their shit tastes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>shit tastes

Sexual attraction is not a trend. They're just posting this so there's less competition for Chad.

>shit taste
chubby high test threads everywhere

They are my fetish. No homo.

>Facebook
Oh no, what a disaster. I can see why you care so much.

look at that nigga though, he has FRAME coming out the ass Tbh

"I keep getting rejected by low BF alphas so I'm going to pretend I fancy the fat fedora tippers with their try-hard comic book tattoos instead"

lol this is merely posted by fatass neckbeards

also women know the muscled guys would dump their dumbasses for being so average/10 for them, so they have to settle for this dadbod shit, the best they could get is a one night stand with a ripped guy

BRANDON is being FAT and eating a PIZZA while YOU work HARD in the GYM

Try not to be friends with white trash from flyover states.

Before you go and get insanely buttpained over this take a second to consider the quality of female reposting this shit.

Fat, ugly, skinnyfat, average or below, etc. It's not the Stacys and hot chicks that like guys like this.

Then again with how low some of the standards I've seen are on here I can see why some guys would be mad.

This is a picture posted by an overweight single mom already dating a dude who looks like OPs picture. To try and trick people into thinking shes living her perfect idealistic wife when we all know she'd rather be cuddled up to Chris Hemsworth at night

Waste of time, look at that guy, he already died, probably due to clogged arteries or a heart attack. Sad!

Please, show me a conventional attractive woman who isn't working class posting this. Show me someone objectively successful at life posting this.

the women that believe in this are fat as hell. which is funny because they still cream themselves for aesthetic dudes.
the idea of settling for a fat man is just so that they dont have to watch their own figure.
"oh me and my bear babe eat pizza and wings every night" sounds alot easier than "my boyfriend and I went for a sprint through town" and whatnot.

Sour grapes. That's all, her bf looks like that and she wants you to believe she has her first pick.

She'd cheat on him with Chad given the opportunity.

Wew. Thank god I lift for a fictional character and not women

This isn't about shit tastes.

This is about how the girls who think their rolls are "curves" can't get a Veeky Forums guy, but the current generation is told they have to be positive and proud about everything... so the guys they *can* get must be the best, because these girls are healthy and awesome and super desirable!

It's about protecting their ego. If Veeky Forums dudes started legitimately wanting to fuck them, it'd be over.

This, it's mostly fatties posting shit like this.

girls who like dad bods are the same as men who like feminists

I always see some fat ghetto piece of shit posting that garbage. Idk naybe they think if they post it enough women will actually be attracted to that.

>tfw im a bearded tatted slightly overweight guy
>tfw wanna get rid of the overweight part
lmao no girl likes this type of guy. this was obviously made by some lonely redditor

>These women

>ITT: Bitter manlets thinking they are better than others for being so malnutritioned that they never developed any height or fat for that matter.

It's a growing justification for their terrible choices in men. Mostly single moms will post this because this is the only kind of cucking that will even land anywhere near that bullshit

Bitches wish they could get a guy like that.

>Those high bf pecs
>those thick, non-flexed arms
>that pose
>HardEarnedPowerLifterBod/10

Get rid of the degenerate tattoos and the weak-ass beard and that's my goal body.

I always thought it was just lazy fat men who partied too much trying to pass off "dad bods" as attractive so people don't realize how much they suck

>what are bucket crabs
>what is sour grapes

He looks like the kind of guy the put into humiliation hentai that the girl feels so ashamed/disgusted to be fucking

Lmao just lmao at thinking girls know what they want. Never ask chick advice from a girl, never think that what they say is what they really think.

Faggot

>women saying what they really want

you failed the test cuck

a decent amount of women actually prefer guys like that. they have to be tall though you cant be a fat manlette

If that's what you want me to be

Has nothing to do with "women and their shit tastes". A vast majority of us humans are overweight and its only.natural to want someone similar to you in a relationship, otherwise you feel cognitive dissonance and things go south. Also a lot of healthy sized girls are made to feel fat for being normal, and it makes them feel better to date a fat Guy (they "deserve " it, over boosts their confidence by always making her look better). Guys have been doing the same thing, a lot of them saying they're okay with girls who are technically overweight compared to 10-20 years ago. I used to be teased for being fat in the 90s early 00s but now a days I would have never been considered "fat".

Looks like me.

Gives me hope that if one day I make it, I'm not going to look like shit.

Well, it's not really shit taste. It's more
>i want a guy thats worse off than me so i don't have to feel obligated to be in decent shape and instead feel superior to him about my looks

it's just an excuse for fat slobs to find a mate

relax we still got the best pussy out there

NOTHING LIKE THE FIT PUSSY
TIGHT
OMMMMHGGGG

i'll take the bait

>being a man
>having two indicators of poor decision making and self-control
>thinking your gonna make it

This shit is for older, used-up women or fat and/or unattractive women trying to justify settling for a loyal beta male instead of the alpha chads they prefer to bang.

>implying what they say they like matters
>implying they won't cream their pants once they see your fit body through well suited clothes

This fat dude looks better than most of Veeky Forums anyways

I mean he's got broad shoulders, wide chest, big head, wide pelvis etc. etc.

Great potential for power, framelets would be jelly irl

afraid he might... steal yo girl?

Lol @ aerosmith on the right

You forgot druggie. I have a drugged out ex that has chosen a small dicked (her words), fat, tatted douche and this is definitely some shit she would post. Everytime they fight she calls me and Everytime I turn her down. Chicks just like this type because it lets them be lazy and have a partner locked down. When she was with me she was fit and clean and that life is hard when the spirit is weak. Aim for better quality snatch.

/thread

Yeah, this is a good thing. Idc what some cunts post on Facebook, general attraction is objective. Retarded men who believe this only help those of us who are in shapes.

this, fucking this. why do so many faggots on this board LOVE fat chicks but when a girl does it, it triggers these beta males.

Brandon is the definitive fat numale name

>women
I mean, I think he's kinda cute too...

It's bara art. Male artist, male audience. I kinda wonder how Facebook normie girls even found it.

Oh no I am so intimated. How will I ever get laid again?

I'm not exactly a man either. But yeah. I dunno. The idea of a broader expression of beauty makes me happy.

I'm a female trainee for strongwoman competitions, and if I had to be superficial, fat guys with long hair are my thing. That's my sexual preference. But if he's got no ambition other than sitting on the couch and wiping his ketchup fingers on his underpants... Couldn't care if he's 420 lbs or 120 lbs, he's gone. I want nothing to do with that and any girl that's worth a shit won't, either. You're complaining about girls wanting a fattie bf to eat and create symphonic farts with... Do you REALLY want that kind of girl whose ambition doesn't stretch past the remote control?

With that said, I LOVE when big, chubby monsters come to lift at the gym. It's eye candy for me, and it shows that they want to improve their conditions. And, they're usually super friendly. Wins all around.

youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8

>chubby
>double chin

pick one.

just lol at normie women fantasizing about what is pretty much bara...this stuff is created by men for men. girls into this are probably freaks with 600+ ng/dL