Dearest Veeky Forums

Dearest Veeky Forums

When was the last time you had sex?

To keep it fit related how long do you last before you're out of breath and tell your partner to get on top :p

12 hours ago with my qt3.14 big titted gf

last september

life is passing em by

July 17th, I came to a cheap motel with a qt and had fun in the jacuzzi, first some beers then some pumping and then more times out in the bed

16 years ago and I'm 19

Last had sex about two months ago

I have infinite stamina and hardness.

Problem is I take forever to cum. It's a good thing apparently. I make her cum thrice before I get a nut in.

A few nights ago. Girl from Tinder explicitly told me she wanted to hook up so I went.
Felt weird going to meet up with a girl for the first time knowing I was definitely going to hook up with her tbqh

6 years ago. It's been so long

Topkek

It's because you're cut, same for me and I fucking hate it.

Four days ago and I never get out of breath during sex because I actually do cardio.

3 years ago. She pursued me.

Two years and four months ago

Few days ago before my bf went to visit his mom. I don't get out of breath? Sometime I get sweaty if I'm on top, but I don't get out of breath. Ffs you guys really need .to.do some cardio- that shit isn't sexy.

Besides fucking, what are some exercises that will improve sex?

3 days ago, wanted some so I hit up my chubby (ok fat no h8 plz) fwb who is in love with me. I actually kind of feel bad cause I feel like I'm using her since I pretty much only talk to her when I want sex. I really should turn it into a just friends kind of thing before something bad happens but pussy is hard to give up when it's a reliable supply l, even if it's subpar

Never
[spoiler]when will thr suffering end[/spoiler]

Deadlifts my man.
Locking out with deadlifts by pushing your hips forward is an excellent exercise for fucking harder in doggystyle

we're all gonna make it brah

sunday
get your shit together and get on tinder

We're all gonna make it brah

June 15th, 2011.

Last month, broken up.

I seem to have a lot of stamina.

It's been about 5 years.
I was in a relationship with a whore and broke it off when she cheated on me.

dude no what?
wheres the rebound? youre bouncing back like a fucking hockey puck on the sand

If you never get out of breath you're not going hardcore, slow sex is fine sometimes but crazy sex is so much more fun, especially angry makeup sex

Sorry to hear that user, you'll find someone better

never

Last time it was good and fun
>about a year ago
Last time it was degrading and shameful.
>2 months ago

and now life is just soaring by without direction.
>work
>eat
>lift
>sleep

Last night, and neither of us change positions because of lack of breath? More to just hit it from a better angle.

never.

24 years old.

Never and I stopped giving a Fuck.

>he fell for the uncut/cut meme

This is what betas and virgins tell themselves to make them feel better about having a shit sex life.

Been a month and a half. But before that I haven't went a month without sex since my deployment in Afghanistan. I just waited a month and a half so my STD/ HIV test results come in. Remember my /fit fags get tested.

Sunday the 31st was last sex with gf we usually go for about 40 minutes with various positions

4 days ago.
I don't know, never notice. It just kinda flows by itself.

>this specific of a date

What is my birthday?

Like 3 years ago

I'm working to get a wife now.

Last weekend.

If I am post-workout doms, probably around 5 minutes. Otherwise, never.

Early May I think.

Forever, just do cardio idiot.

Were all gonna make it brah

At least you got dubs

>last time

A few hours ago.

I don't really get winded, more like the abs give out first. I should do more planks.

Fun fact: she's something like 6'4" and I'm 5'9"

Sex? 3 years ago
Fapping? 5 minutes ago

a year ago
been thinking about her a lot lately

I think I've seen her in a movie a week ago
Fuck she is perfect desu

>trying to pass that pic as a sexual conquest
Do you really think anyone on this board doesn't know who she is?

never said i fucked pic related friendo

last april, just after a shitty divorce, i was sick with an immune disorder for 3 years, finally got meds for it a few months ago. im trying to get skinny again and start slaying bitches

Literally an hour before, now getting ready for round 2 and 5-7 mins

July 2013 with my then GF of 7 years who left me a month later for a 40+ years old coworker.

I took it with sportivity, no hard feelings
It's just empty inside me

november 2015

i should probably get back in action at some point

About 2 years. I was in a relationship with a girl for a little over a year and I genuinely wanted to marry her. She broke things off because she "didn't want me to be reliant on her"

I was pretty down, but managed to start dating again a few months after. I went on probably a dozen first dates, but there was always some horrifying flaw that I saw. Probably the worst date was going for a walk with a girl through a park and then heading to a bar afterward for a drink. She got slightly drunk and started telling me about how she had ditched me the previous weekend to go hook up with a guy because he was a doctor, and then went through a vague list of people she'd slept with and it was tallying to like 20 about 5 minutes in. We then went outside and she proceeded to smoke an entire pack of cigarettes. She was really cute, but I didn't want to be anywhere near her.

So basically, I tried to get back together with my ex without realizing that what she had said was code for "I want to fool around with random dudes". We'd been broken up for like 9-10 months, I got back in touch with her, we had a sleep over, and as soon as we had finished she started talking about the guys she'd been fucking. I actually vomited.

Since then it's been a cycle of me meeting women, thinking that there might be something between us, and then one of us loses interest. I just want to find someone who is reasonably attractive and enjoyable to be around who hasn't drug themselves through the mud. I've always seen sex as the physical manifestation of love, and I'm starting to think that it's impossible to find someone who isn't a hedonist.

I understand. My spirit animal is the hospital cafeteria from The Walking Dead too.

3 months as of Aug 14th, which is when I'll be having sex once again (going back to uni)

Cucky cucky

Godspeed user.

three nights ago, I can still feel where you guys are coming from, I know how dry spells feel

Sometime in June with gf of two years. She broke up with my in July.

It fucking crushed me bc she got with an older dude a week later.

Been talking to a couple girls since then and have thought about joining tinder to fuck girls but I don't know. I feel like the more girls I have sex the less I'm worth. And I'm afraid one day I'll meet the girl of my dreams (original girl of my dreams left me lol) and I'll regret fucking all those girls when I could have saved myself for her. The only girl I've had sex with was my ex gf and it was amazing

I'm young BTW. 18 and just graduated.

Two and a half years ago, Fuck.
Only been with one girl too and it was a long term relationship. I need to get my shit together with the ladies.

Let it all go user. Just keep pushing to be a better you. She might regret her decision one day, especially if she sees you happy and with gains.

Remember: Girls that leave you want to know that without them you are miserable. It gives them validation and worth. This goes for girls experiencing similar issues with males too tbqfh.

This morning around 10am. Quick bj, she rode me, hit the mish, finished with a creampie doing doggie while chockin her.

a week ago at a brothel.

one good think about being aussie is that is legal here.

>1 month
>tinder sloot
>for the first time i prejacked

Shit felt bad, but I got out of their quick. Suspect from pr0n and jerking off for time. Hope it isn't irreversible l...

Solid brah

>emotional terrorist
jesus grills can be so cold

1 week ago
>Tfw I fell for the hooker meme and now I get one every week
>Been doing this for the least year
>It's the only way I can get laid which feels bad because ive got to pay at least $200 per fuck

I've got to ween myself off this ride

Girls go through a selfish inconsiderate slut phase and do this all the time brother. Same thing happened to me with a relationship of two years whom I thought I was going to marry.

You're gonna make it user. Don't let it fuck you up.

>Implying I ever let bottoms get on top

Gives them incorrect ideas about their place.

This morning.

I get tired if I get hammered with booze or if it's the 3rd - 4th time banging in one day, or if I've had a stressful day and I can't focus.

Veeky Forums, how do I juggle two chicks who love me and the gym? Between these two gains goblins and trying to not let them find out about each other, I'm not sure it's worth it.

Fuck off normie

About 20 hours ago

Never :(

lmao "last time"
>I want to die
>I keep trying Veeky Forums wish me luck for tonight!

>tfw have girlfriend
>tfw last time I had sex was over a month ago

I don't even know what the fuck is going on. fucking university has made me lose my goddamn sex drive. I jack off regularly but sex? fuck

year and a half ago and I'm going insane.

Never had that problem. Grills usually are tired before I am.

A few days ago with my fat underage gf with big tits.

5 years ago. I am 25 now.

February/March, I think? It was a hook up though, I was ashamed.

November 2015, back seat of my car.

Can't even say I miss sex very much because I'm a depressed fuck so all my sex drive just kinda left. BUT I STARTED LIFTING SO MAYBE THINGS ARE LOOKING UP

>help

as a former fat fuck who is now fit and has to read this shit, I hope you pin yourself with the bar tomorrow.

fuck off to /adv/.

Last night.

My women wont get on top she says my junk is to big and it hurts so I gotta endure.

never

yesterday and never gotten tired only cramped sides

I make her cum twice before I even stick my dick in. Foreplay is a magical thing.

You're only 5 years old?
>MODS

>we're all gonna make it brah