How does it feel to be so insecure?

How does it feel to be so insecure?

>that obvious HGH abuse on the far left

Why are those guys covering up their pecs? Are they ashamed of their lma1pl8 bench? They got some pretty nice legs and asses though, they must DL a good bit

Is left a man?

The second one from the right and the one on the far left are women?

fucking real-life Brienne of Tarth on the far left

5, 3, 2, 4, 1

>guys

Man/10
7.5/10
5/10
Miley Cyrus/10
6/10

That has to be a tranny on the left. Not even crossfit bitches are built like that

If you cover their heads you wouldn't be able to tell they're women

Funny, im listening to wrecking ball as i write this

>Have played enough Rugby, and have known enough female players that I can probably make a good guess at their positions just based on their butts.

Female Rugby players are bro tier and we would all be very lucky to be friends with/have as a fuck buddy/waifu one of them.

They look like they have some really bad gyno, can't really blame them

Insecure manlet found

No, yes, yes yes, why not

Probably because "crossfit bitches" aren't elite level athletes that could dance you so bad on the field of play that your dick would fall off.

It's a man baby

goal body on the left

>that ronda rousey looking 2
>them thighs

Tbh

A Google image search doesn't make them not a tranny.

But that's some next level JUST hair they have going on

Course those English lasses got NOTHING on the ELITE squad that is CANADA

It feels terrible. I used to prance around in cute Forever 21 dresses, now I constant dress myself in any ugly T-shirts and workout pants and an oversized hoodie. I hate myself so much it's ridiculous

1 is the hottest

>tfw no manly athletic chick to ride me

:(

You tell me.

More

far left one roiding so hard

No, Yes, Yes, maybe, hecks yeah

No idea. Do tell me what it's like, OP.

>7.5/10
are you british?

2 5 3 4 1 is the superior rank

it's hellish i am very angry all the time

99% of women's team players are weirdly immature man-beast psychopaths. Either your club/school is one in a million, or you're a bottom-feeder with shit taste.

>mfw my old men's team purposefully avoided partying with our small uni's women's team, because those ugly, surly munts would chase all the actual females away and leave us with nothing to party with but hairy beasts if we let them

Absolutely disgusting.

>implying an average men's pub team wouldn't completely BTFO a "professional" women's team

she has some genetic dysfunction, her her falls off pretty fast, she also cant even grow eyebrows

M8 are you really trying to start a "men vs. women" argument about an intensely physical contact sport like rugby?

Your cringe levels are reaching "I ride the bench so I never get any of my aggro out of my system" levels senpai, chill out.

I somehow agree: 2>5>3=4>1

are #1 and #4 the same guy

t.ally

Hah!

Male pattern baldness isn't "some genetic dysfunction" dude, we have threads about it all the time.

I don't want the rest, help yourselves.

HNNNG GIMME LEFT

dat gyno

was going to say the one on the left is kind of fit but he's a she. nope.jpg

Guy on the right is literally not even female anymore, why do women even compete when it's so painfully obvious that they are not meant for sport? They have to inject, swallow and do all kinds of fucked up shit to be physically inferior to any normal man.

4>5>3>2>1
I got a thing for short hair and small tits, no homo.