vocaroo.com/i/s0CeEbxF0gjx
vocaroo.com/i/s0V6iDRmfLZW
vocaroo.com/i/s0d7ukHtC50b
vocaroo.com/i/s0IUqRaNOLe5
vocaroo.com/i/s1em7vI9RIEz
vocaroo.com/i/s02l8NePiRyG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vocaroo it

Talk slow, talk low, and dont talk too much.

Stop being a low test bitch

Do what Christian Bale did in the batman films, everyone will think your cool and high T.

chain-smoking

>toothpick legs
do you even squat

Smoke parliament reserves or camel blacks

fycking sauce

vocaroo.com/i/s0TsoZVBAzuR
Cmon OP, make a Vocaroo

Can't vocaroo it now, but I have a voice that is so deep that people regularly comment on it.
Even basic shit like checking out at a store often has to involve a short convo about my voice.
It's not that great here on the opposite end of the spectrum.

start smoking
stop jerking off

That youtube lifter Elliot has some tips on it, google it brah. Don't smoke, but do relax and try to boost your T.

>tfw have a high-pitched voice and start doing the excercises
>tfw a few months later a girl at a party comments on how deep my voice is

rock the high pitched voice, you will look stupid trying to speak in a low voice

vocaroo.com/i/s1FldvvSBFo7
D-don't laugh.

My voice is not ultra deep or anything but it's deeper than most guys' and since I'm 5'6 people act shocked when they hear me. I don't want to make people uncomfortable with my voice.

>uncomfortable
Stifling their laughs more like.

fuck. when will I learn, bro?

Honestly if some 5'6 manlet came up to me and had a lower voice than me I'd shit myself.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0TsoZVBAzuR

kek is this fucking sseth

>implying that's your real voice
vocaroo.com/i/s1wvXzzUdHKR

kek

Finn spotted
Just drink more ES and it'll get deeper

Practice death metal vocals

>Finn
Dutch but similar language I guess?
Perkele.
I'm not really the op by the way, my voice isn't high anyways.

>tfw I hoped the op pic has a dick when I jacked off

Fuck you fit

Are you trolling? Your voice is completely normal, it's not high at all. If anything I'd guess you're lower than average.

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?????

Sry senpai, I think the actual OP might be dead.

I love how you can just feel your desperation by looking at your post.

-Do nofap
-Drink enough water throughout the day
-Try to sing

This method has worked flawlessly for me...

Have a predisposition to hearing loss
Hang out with your father and grandfather and uncles
Get in the habit of calmly and politely shouting at someone during a normal conversation around the dinner table

When I want to project my voice I have zero problems doing so in any sized venue. The downside is at work when people shut their office doors sometimes. They gave me an office, so whatever.

no shit you fucking asshat, i will never get to cum inside that bitch so the next best is to just jerk off to her

got some voice and music lessons over the years.
The thing is most people talk with the help of their throat. They are stabilizing their voice with it, although you should actually use your diaphragm near the stomach area.

Lift your head, like you were balancing books. Straight posture.
You breathe in through the mouth swiftly while imagining you are smoking and your mum comes in the room so you breath in as you are in shock, bring the air deep down to the stomach.
now imagine your stomach is a barrel. use your abs and muscles there to add volume to your stomach. fill that barrel with air from your sudden breath and let it stretch till its volumous.

Also warming up your voice helps.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5hS7eukUbQ
This guy shows some of them. A warmed up voice can be deeper as well.

Dude you sound fine

lmfao i wish i had a voice that deep.

When you wake up in the morning your voice is going to be naturally deeper. Try to maintain that as long as possible through the day. Talk out loud to yourself if you have to. First you ha e to train your awareness of your voice and your throat and how it changes through the day like this, then you'll know exactly how to relax yourself and let your deeper voice come out.

It's all about practice.

sauce please

stop acting like a bitch and your voice won't be a bitch voice anymore

vocaroo.com/i/s1kYu8ZmDYcz

There is a prof at my uni whose voice sounds like Ulfric Stormcloak from Skyrim. kinda jealous

Im curious as to why anons are telling him to not masturbat how would that help make his voice deeper?
As for OP hang your head off the edge of your bed and twist your neck for like 5 mins daily I heard that helps

if you think of yourself as threatened or submissive it's natural for your voice to go higher
Think of approaching a jacked guy
"Hum hello, are you finished with that bench?"
And yelling at some faggot you hate
"Fucking little bitch I'll fuckin kick your ass"
So maybe it's your mentality
If legit high voice, focus on talking low or do a cycle of testosterone.
People comment on how deep my voice is sometimes
Girls tell me they really like my voice
Stuff that never happened before test

sauce on OP?

>vocaroo.com/i/s0TsoZVBAzuR
op are you from lithuania

OP there's literally nothing wrong with having a high voice, plus trying to "talk low" and shoving your voice in your throat will just make you sound like a bigger faggot than you think you sound like now. concentrate on centering your voice in the mask of your face so that it lightly vibrates around your nose, and speak like that. anything else is stupid. besides, from your voice isn't even high

are you retard ? your voice isn't high at all

Does it get as bad as this?
vocaroo.com/i/s0cO0FWnRmFA

tren (srs)

London
O
N
D
O
N

You could really do with a better microphone.

Think your voice sounds very average / normal.
Definitely wouldn't call it high, but it wouldn't really grab my attention, either.

Sounds a little nasally. Have problems with posture, or breathing?
Sometimes it's genetic, but other times it can be a symptom of something else that's possibly preventable or curable.
You also seem to have feminine speaking mannerisms, which is something you can practice on changing immediately, if you really wanted to.

brehs...

>tfw used to practice with this guy after zi saw his videos

wew lad

youtu.be/mO41CpUW7IM

Vocal cord surgery. It works, they do it for transgender people.

youtube.com/watch?v=P41ER1Wmkj0
:^)

Stop squeezing your voice box.

Drop your chin down and back

Take 1 shot of straight liquor every night more than an hour before bed

Stop singing along to high pitched vocals

Practice singing to lower voiced artists (uber nig beats, certain country artists, singing octave(s) lower than higher voices)

Squat lmao3plaet?!!
Deadlift lmao4playt!$&?!!?!!!!!

Calm the fuck down. -this is the biggest one. It's easy to tense up due to insecurity in everyday life. Just stop.

Interesting. The trick about keeping your back teeth apart actually does work to improve volume... never thought I'd get voice projection tips from a tranny but here I am

Real Trans people are the smartest you'd ever meet.
They're so depressed for most of their life that they autistically study female mannerisms and computers.

took a little time but shes caitlan knapton
instagram.com/caitlanknapton/

I find that when Im being kind to people my voice is lighter and when im aggressive its deeper. Just be an aggressive meathead.

thank you elliott, I have just purchased my bioenergetic stool

Just drink alcohol and try get that jock voice from like Archer. If you're drunk a low voice just comes naturally

holy shit stop with the smacking
inhale deeply before speaking and control your words, you just sound like you're fucking pressing your words out of a toothpaste tube

watch some youtube videos on charisma and engaging speakers, such as neil degrasse tyson

Op your voice isn't that bad but to deepen it watch Elliot hulse YouTube videos. Search specifically for Elliot hulse voice deepening and energy grounding videos

vocaroo.com/i/s0CeEbxF0gjx
this is me btw
for

Fucking lol, out of all the people to give speech advice, you sound like Mircrosoft Sam was fucked by a nature TV presenter

vocaroo.com/i/s0V6iDRmfLZW

Fuckin gold

Okay Captain Dickhead :^)

vocaroo.com/i/s0d7ukHtC50b

Hello OP, I've been learning to sing the last year and it's been quite a journey. I have a pretty deep voice and I've always wanted to sing 80s rock. What I've actually learned however is that my voice is not really deep at all. I've actually reinforced chest voice too much and that's caused a lot of issues when hitting higher notes. I strongly suggest you learn how to sing. I haven't heard for your voice yet, but if it's truly high.. you'll be drowning in pussy if u can hit vocalize higher notes, bit honestly it's very rare that this is the case. You have to learn to not "push" your larynx and tighten up, you'll sound like a bitch regardless of how thin or thick your vocal cords are. Trust me, there's guys out that with naturally higher voices that can hit much lower notes than me (bon Jovi for example). You want to speak, calm and relaxed. Pitch comes from the larynx and NOT anywhere else.

Are you a faggot?

vocaroo.com/i/s0IUqRaNOLe5

Are you a bigot?

fucking thank you. Teach me your google-fu, master. I wasn't able to get anything with reverse search.

vocaroo.com/i/s1em7vI9RIEz

vocaroo.com/i/s02l8NePiRyG

stop being a pussy OP.

You sound completely normal.

Huh, I guess there is such a thing as voice dysmorphia.

Nigga... You actually sound like you're just an octave away from being Cr1TiKaL, what the hell are you complaining about?

You sound fine, but it sounds like you're trying to intentionally deepen it.

Jesus Christ this board really does attract some of the most insecure people in the fucking world

Why do you faggots worry about meaningless shit like this? I don't understand.

Well, the theme of this board is self-improvement. The desire to improve one self is often triggered by the belief that there's something wrong with you.

Opposite with me. Being upset makes my voice go up, being calm makes it go down.

Confidence. I have a high af voice when nervous, low voice when confident.

H E L S I N K I

Yeah, because worrying about things you literally cannot change without surgery is the epitome of the pursuit of self-improvement.

If you want to delude yourself into believing this board really is a noble community always striving to be better, be my guest. But a quick F5 on the catalog will prove you wrong otherwise.

That being said, I'm still gonna come here and shitpost for the memes. Nowhere else can I find hilarious shit like I do here.

What I'm saying is that it's fairly obvious why this place attracts a lot of people with confidence issues.

You sound cool man

>vocaroo.com/i/s1FldvvSBFo7
are you dutch?