PROOF

Girls like lean guys with abs and nice proportions 100x before some huge test monster that all of you guys are trying to be

youtube.com/watch?v=2NgdQ-3cAhc

>Only the ugly chicks choose bradley

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BHlN5nPgaGe/
plato.stanford.edu/entries/love/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no shit

>pointing out that girls prefer chadley

water is wet

>implying those cunts aren't simply intimidated by Brad
>implying they wouldn't hop on his dick given a chance
>implying their inferiority complex didn't kick in when they realised that Brad achieved a great body by working hard, while they will be stuck in their dyel, skinnyfat bodies

Also, that channel has fucking rigged videos. He literally has a video with Vegan "Chicken Breast lmao1pl8" Gains getting votes over Lex.

Does dom have as nice an ass as Bradley?
instagram.com/p/BHlN5nPgaGe/

>Lifting for girls
>making it
Pick one and only one

>first 2 girls
>uh I don't know uh who do you pick, uh yeah I guess Dom

The first bitch didn't even know which one to pick. Ops video gets blown out of the water on the first chick. lol

>Implying I give a shit about the opinion of XX humans

Jason's Momoa body type is the cut off. Anything bigger and you are an insecure, over compensating, roiding freak.
This is not up to debate.

I lift for myself

>Lifting for girls
>Not even once

No. Girls pick the dude with the best face and overall personality. They could give two shits if you have ripped abs if you're autismo mode. Also, unless you live in a place like arizona or Cali when it's always beach weather, girls will never see your abs. Id rather be somewhat lean and big in shirts than a scrawny stick but have a nice stomach.

>Also, unless you live in a place like arizona or Cali when it's always beach weather, girls will never see your abs. Id rather be somewhat lean and big in shirts than a scrawny stick but have a nice stomach.

this is what FAT people actually convince themselves to make 'bulking' to a FAT level ok.

AHAHAHAHAHA

Too bad Brad is bald as F U C K under that hat which is perpetually glued to his dome

No shit. Girls don't like big muscles they like a little muscle but low body fat

I speak the truth man. Most people simply don't have enough muscle mass to be shredded with abs unless they have to genetics to be so. Sorry bruh rather be 12% and look like I lift.

That picture makes me hate life so much. How on top of the world was that guy feeling when he did this?

My friend was there in highschool. I remember the aftet party, that man was ona cloud. Hes a dentist in traaining now

This just kills my motivation to do anything in life.

I will never experience the pure bliss of being some high school football player Chad.

I love this pic. I hope they married just a couple years out of high school and had 5 or 6 kids before their 30th birthday. Doing their part to stave off the doom of the white race.

> le group selection meme

I don't care about my race I care about myself

Not with that attitude, no. You could have been Muggsy Bogues...

>current year
>not wanting a huge test bara bf

Why?

delusional. whilst i agree shitty youtube "experiments" are not a good reflection of reality bradley is WAY too big for most women and dom has a conventionally great body, maybe too big still for some women.

I've honestly been thinking about trying to walk on to my college football team just to see if it goes anywhere. I played 4 years of pop warner and was pretty good but my parents hardly fed me so I was skinny as fuck. Now I'm 180, 5'9.

The only thing you can do, is to make your child a super athlete. I grew to hate my teamates who were the stats of the team. I was an offensive linemen who went on a d2 school.

if this board were full of women would we constantly get a "proof men like big ass and tits and not washboard stomachs"

Is it possible to get this big and cute naturally?

>180
>5'9

Vicariously living through your children is kinda gay. My dad did the same thing to me and it is probably one of the reasons I didn't play high school sports. I was on 12 different sports teams by the time I was in 8th grade, my parents forced me to play sports. After that I was completely burned out and ended up not playing anything in high school.

>tfw im lean with abs
>tfw girls still dont like me
What do?

I don't get it. That's only slightly smaller than most corner backs and free safeties in the NFL.

visible abs on a skelly is comparable to big boobs on a fat chick

Im not a skelly.

>Implying we lift for grills

Kys and hope to be reborn with better face
Face>>>>>>>>all
You can have the best body in the world girls will not like you if you have an ugly face

girls want a man whose arms they feel safe in. Not these small, lean pussy bois.

and yet your oneitis is fantasizing about justin beiber

Fuck his eyes, looks faggot.

extremely accurate.

ok but what if i don't give a fuck what girls think

plato.stanford.edu/entries/love/

Dude, Dom's physique is fucking exceptional for a tall natty.
You'll be lucky to look like that just trying to be huge assuming you don't take steroids.

>Implying I lift for girls.

all bitches fantasize about celebrities, only usually only because they are. Just fantasies, but the only one that came real was me.

Yeah, who the fuck lifts for pussy? I could get that before.

Very unintelligent people.

Goddamit he's fucking hot. Even his scar looks badass.

Lazy eye looks shit tho