I don't want my parents to die Veeky Forums help me how can I lift with these feels?

I don't want my parents to die Veeky Forums help me how can I lift with these feels?
Everytime I go to the gym I think about my dad and how he takes care of us without wanting anything in return i feel ashamed and start to tear up.
>Thinking anout my parents' mortality keeps me from kaing gains

Get a job ad McDonalds or something. Start to pay your own way.

I'm already working.
I cried at my lunchbreak outside thinking about this. I never was this emotional.
I think it's because my test got lower since I was on a heavy cut. I'm eating more now for like a week. Hasn't helped me though, how long will this last?

Guise pls

Your parents probably want you to accomplish your lifting goals, OP. At least, mine want me to accomplish mine.

Seriously just stop feeling sorry for yourself. My day died a few months ago and he worked his ass of for my family. Stop worrying about what might happen, show your dad how you appreciate him and make him proud by following your goals. Don't make the same mistake I did senpai

looks like someone has high estrogen here

I got that feeling when I was 12.
I cried. Because my parents work hard to give us a good life and expect nothing in return. Yet, we all run away when they want to talk to us, we get hotheaded, we push them away.

See What should i do fampai?

aromasin very low dosage
3-5 mg
it also stimulate T a bit

Wtf I posted senpai and it came up as senpai

AAAAAHH

yes, and?

Stop lifting weight so often and put that time toward actually being successful. Your dad gets to be proud before he dies, and you obtain life-long financial security before your support net disappears. Win win for all parties.

Chill, senpai

I feel the same sometimes man, my parents worked so hard to give a good life and for some reason I am not happy. And beside doing good in university I don't give them many other reasons to be proud of me

I would do it if I knew how I could get succesful kek. I'm trying a lot of stuff right now, from opening online forums to youtube videos to opening online shops. Most of it ended in a failure/no profit.

how old are you and how old is your daddy

meh my dads about to die and they are gonna kick me out of the house since i get no income

ill be homeless in less than 12 weeks

I'm 20 and my dad is 52

52 isn't even that old
is he fat or plagued with health problems

Simply working hard for your family really isn't good enough, since, according to psychology, financial security is one of the lowest rungs of feeling happy. Incidentally, felling genuinely loved is the first need to feel happy.

if your parents didn't spend time passing along experience, teaching you skills, talking to you and meeting your emotional needs, etc then I don't think they deserve all this fanfare when they pass on or as they age.

you were probably a latch key kid

want to add

>wants to have children
>poor
>would need to work 24/7 to support his children
>has children anyways
Your parents blew it

>parents say they love their children
>work alot of hours at jobs instead of spending time with children
>wonders why their kids turned out to be sperglords on 4chins

>work multiple jobs to support kids
>doesn't teach kids any skills
>expects the kid to pay back the money they spent on education/do great things
>kid is an emotional mess

If your parents were poor, they shouldn't have had kids until they solidified their position, seems like common sense to me. Either that, or plan their finances more carefully so a parent doesn't have to kill himself working to support the family. The emphasis on capitalism parents have in the support of their children destroys families in the long run imo.

They also helped me a lot emotionally