Can you honestly be more Chad than Pat Tillman?

Can you honestly be more Chad than Pat Tillman?

>NFL football player
>Married his high school sweetheart
>Joined the Rangers

How do I achieve this mode? This guy makes the average Chad look like a pathetic cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3vUvExNid6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Minus the three round burst to the head, preferably.

>wanting to marry a chick from high school
Variety is the spice of life.
I am glad i tasted all kinds of pussy (and dick) after hs, before settling down

Kinda upset i settled down so early (age 25) tbhfamily

Train your neck religiously and blast at least a gram of test for a few years.

>>Married his high school sweetheart
is that really what you consider a chad? most people refer to guys who swim in pussy as chads, like in this thread:

>high school sweetheart fucks jamal while he plays grabads with army rangers
Sounds like a cuck to me

>counted Noam Chomsky among his favorite authors
/pol/ btfo

>Dead

so chad

faggot

See

There's more to life than that, degen.

An apex Chad like Tillman knows this.

That's what made him transcend beyond the average Chad. He was the definition of an alpha male yet he was a humble family man.

He doesn't know anything, his brain has rotted away, he is just an inanimate pile of organic scrap right at this very second.

>only 5'11
>Chad
Pick one

funny how you little niggers think that a "chad" is some sleazy roided shitskin with greasy hair and tacky tattoos, and you are shitting all over this guy. this man could have played football for a couple of years and be settled for life, instead he joined and went to war. special forces, huge jaw, sport champion, cultured, honourable (he wasn't some illiterate spic joining because he had no clue about what to do with his life, he was actually already rich and wanted to defend his country). he is the definition of "alpha".
now go back to jerk off to some oily gook youtuber or w/e.

This desu

wow rude

>fighting for oil money on the other side of the world in a shithole desert
>defending his country

lol and I bet you think all veterans are """""""heroes"""""""" too.

Fuck off Chomsky

and yet your here shitposting...

not him, but it's you're

This post is clinical evidence of a total absence of testosterone.

Join the armed forces. The real ones not planes or boats.

how is his face so masculine?

wow so enlightened. if only all the other sheep would wake up

Why the fuck would you do that when wars aren't even fought with infantry any more

the eyes are quite feminine

Government subsidized steroids. They give you those of you're in special forces because being huge and aggressive is an asset.

okay, but the rest of it

>5'9

You know off all the nations it's only Americans who are so butthurt about race. Spic, gook, coon all these shitty race stuff only originate in your shithole.

It actually makes sense why people there are so butthurt about white privilege and racism.

My uncle was in special forces. Can refute this

High levels of testosterone. It is probably due to the fact that he was a professional football player.

>t. Economic Migra- I mean Refugee

You're literally retarded.
FYI Chinks hate niggers, the Chinese see Blacks as wasteful and lazy.
Don't believe me? Go look it up.
Racism has been around for millennia and will always be around no matter what SJWs and BLM say or do.

Damn u mad. Chill out.

That's bc America is the only country that has a taste of every race it's easy to ignore minorities when it's a 90/10 split but in the US it's not like that we have to deal with them all all at once all the time it's easy to judge a mountain you haven't climbed user

>You know off all the nations it's only Americans who are so butthurt about race.
>people actually believe this.

The guy in this video is alpha
The Army Ranger, not the guy who talks

youtube.com/watch?v=3vUvExNid6I

Talking about pol shill posts out of pol is hands down the most autistic version of rage autism I've seen. Holy shit, user. Lurk moar and stop posting on all boards until you actually learn something.

>letting a board indoctrinate you
>the shills get inside your head instead

hahahahahaha I can only imagine what you are like in real life.

k-y-s t-b-h familia

>yes goym, the only people that would possibly oppose pointless wars for israel are commies!

lmao

>and dick

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Oh my god, dem jawnetics, how can I achieve that?

Pat Tillman
>professional football player
>defends his country against Islam
>atheist
>graduated from college with a 3.85 GPA

He wasn't some mere Chad, after pussy, alcohol, and gains. He was a legend.

HIGH TEST

>/pol/ user thinks that Hitler wouldn't have him killed before all other degenerates for crippling autism

>nigger spic gook

whoah slow down there that's almost every single race in the dictionary

ok rude

>never actually sees any combat
>gets smoked by some dumb fag in his own unit

Have mad skills in showing your malformed bone structure on photos.

Here's Pat Tillman from the front.

>caring about pussy
literally the most overrated thing of all time, live your life for you, not for other people.

it's so fucking sad that "Chad" is just a fratboy, and this is what Veeky Forums believes to be the paragon of masculinity

honestly if your highest aspiration in life is to just get a lot of pussy then you're a fucking failure, and people like you are responsible for the decline of western civilization. hopefully you'll grow up after you graduate high school.

Pat Tillman age 9

You'd be surprised
Life is simple, it's all black and white.
People like you make it hard

This is also true. This is why you always take pics at an angle above your head.

literally looks like the guy from doom

this desu senpai, most """"chads"""" are immature people who live like horny teenagers. the only people that look up to them are the ones who never got sex during their teenage years and developed an obsession over it because they feel that they missed out.

Fighting Israel's wars does not make you alpha, it makes you a cuck.
>he's pretty alpha in rest tho

>that jaw
>that neck

>tfw you actually have a jaw and neck comparable to Pat Tillman
>19 year old virgin

end your life, it's not going to get any better from there

you had it all and you wasted it

t-thanks user

While YOU are at the GYM, and CHAD is eating PIZZA, JAMAL is fucking all the STACIES, BAREBACK, and much to their delight, FILLING them to the brim with his SEED. You sure want to be CHAD?

go

>>NFL football player
>>Married his high school sweetheart
>>Joined the Rangers
> Got killed by his own squad because he was alpha enough to talk about how bullshit the war was

At least Zyzz died doing what he liked and not dying for some sleazy jews, military service is the biggest meme of all time people realize this and when they run out of retards to throw into the desert they have whats called a "draft".

And how his squad was a bunch of pussy weekend soldiers.

He's a big guy

FAGGOT. tillman actually truly believed that the afghan war was justified. in fact, he was probably killed because he was starting to voice the ideas he was developing about that war. go read a book. also there is no "oil" in afghanistan you leftist cuck

i'm not american you fag, can't you see that i can barely write a meaningful post in english? cuck

It was justified. Where do you think Ben Laden was from?

You're not gonna be a 300 spartan by joining you mong

>kill Iraqi civilians by airstrikes
>kill some illiterate farmer with who doesn't even know what America is
>spend billions finding some retard shitskins in caves and killing them
>after all that find out that there are no WMDs and you've been jewed again

Alpha as fuck

You have to have ground presence to win any war you fucking idiot

Youre just mad that you cant trust anyone because the second youre not there theyre getting drilled by someone more powerful than you. This is a priviledge Pat Chadman could afford

I wonder what it was like to go through basic training with him.

>dope on a rope
>special forces

pick one and only one

>here's why I'm better than the army for being a permavirgin NEET masturbating to animu

Damage control. Sad.

he was also killed by his squadmates, dont underestimate the autism of the army

are you going to tell me to wake up? I joined the marines, got out and got a degree in cyber security for free, living the dream now.