Progress Questions

ITT: ask questions about progress

How long does it take to reach 5 plate deadlift from 4 plate 1RM?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z0ciVPaEBSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Months for some, closer to a year for most.

>1 year until I can post the "fuck you all for laughing at me" video on facebook
Damn

Depends on how you train. If you start training powerlifting it could takes few months. If you stick to a bodybuilding program it may take you over a year. However, deadlifting 5 plates means nothing in the bodybuilding world.

its for a personal achievement and a "fuck you" video also tbqh so I can say I can lift quarter a ton, which rolls off the tongue easier than 1/5 of a ton.

I do a Fullbody routine 2x a week with Deadlifts as my first lift, is that okay?

Might wanna be careful with that. I only deadlift once a week because of how taxing it is on the body

How long does it take to be able to fuck a girl like that?

at 2x a week its pretty easy to recover between workouts for 90-95% of your RM deadlifts, You have 3-4 days of no lifting to recover

When you work out 3 times or more it starts getting sketchy in my experience which is why I dropped a day
5 plate deadlift apparently

Oh my gawd HNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

That chick knows exactly what she is doing.

Try deadlifts as your first lift then rack pulls following it for day one, the deficits following it for day two and see how you feel. I train 4x/week for the big 3 so deadlifting 2x/week is a little scary to me

Pls don't do this user. I always cringe when I see people like this.

Please how do I fuck a grill like this

5 pl8 deadlift
women luv some D
Yeah but at least im doing Deadlifts in the video, those faggots treated me like shit + laughed at me for being weak + all the women that ignored me, now I want to BTFO those fuckers by showing them the loser ain't such a loser no more. Im doing well in college PLUS my facial aesthetics improved a lot, I need to tie this knot user.

It'll also be kinda funny because I'll put some taylor swift so it doesnt come off as too tryhard edgy hostile, it'll just be a smug hello since I havn't been on my facebook in 6 years
Like this guy did: youtube.com/watch?v=z0ciVPaEBSA

Eh I already blast my legs with deadlifts + squats so any more accessory work other than hip thrusts seems moot also 2x deadlifts arnt bad when you only go to the gym 2x week, actually very fun desu

I just started lifting 2 days ago for the first time in my life and my body still feels all stiff and it hurts like hell, especially traps and legs, I can barely walk, my legs literally starts trembling when going down or up stairs

Anyway the guide says to train every other day, should I push through the pain? should I go see the doc? or should I just skip anything related to the legs?

don't do it user
real men don't have to brag about their accomplishments, they let their accomplishments speak for themselves. you'll look like an insecure beta bitch

there's no other way I can rub it in their smug fucking face

The best tip I can give you is to take the start slow so you don't BTFO yourself with soreness from the beginning, or just power through your lifts with the soreness if youre mentally tough. Squat/Deadlift with low weight if you can, remember its not a race, its a marathon, you don't need to go balls to the wall on the first month. After a month or so you'll no longer get sore.

Also stretch before and afterwards.

Thanks man

196cm
130kg
I need to cut, wanna lose 10kg in 8 weeks.
Is this even possible?
will I lose muscle too?
Should I go high protein low fat, low calorie? how fucked am i?

>325lb the press

0_0

post b4 and after face pics

I got horrible DOMS practicing squats with just a mop handle when I was new. Your next warmup set will suck but it does go away when the muscle gets warm. I stopped getting it after a week or so, thank God.

3-4/10 ->7-8/10 or so, basically very below average to above average

>posting face pics on Veeky Forums
topkek i've been here for too long for that
How long have you been lifting? you probably wont lose much muscle if you just started and dont have much muscle.

20 years. on & off

id stick to a 500-800kcal deficit then m8,

Do women know what they are doing when they do shit like this? I mean there is no possible way they don't know that they are giving every guy behind her a raging hard on, in class nonetheless.

>Be me in class
>Hot ass fuck lab partner
>We talk quite a bit
>not sure if she likes me but not really relevant
>professor calls the class all around the table
>I go over there and lean on the adjacent table
>she stands in front of me and leans on the table with her hands flat on the desk
>she's wearing yoga pants
>I'm wearing basket ball shorts with loose fitting boxers on
>Instantly hard
>literally walk back to my desk to conceal it
>put my cock into my waist band
>the girl looked at me and smiled
>mfw

Do they just do this to cock tease or what?

women are cock hungry sluts m8, she probably did it on purpose to show you her ass, no way anybody would bend over infront of somebody they're working with accidentally.
>she smiled
>you went back to your desk
kek, she knew

A male equivalent would just be wearing a tanktop/tight-shirt and putting his arms/body to draw attention to his muscles without seeming try hard.

Currently 5'9", 142 lbs, lifting for barely 3 weeks.

I currently can only do chinups for 5 reps if I have 55 lbs of assistance. Any estimate on how long it'll take for me to get to unassisted chinups? Have also thrown in negatives on my chinup days, but I don't really know if I should focus on just doing negatives more or keep doing assisted; atm I'm sticking with assisted because I feel like it's easier for me to gauge progress but I'm not entirely sure about this.

On phrak's gslp, aiming for 2500 kcal a day, might raise it up to 2800 if I'm not gaining weight/progressing at a decent rate.

she didn't entirely bend over though she just kinda leaned forward, nevertheless she definitely accentuated her ass, right in front of me.

use less and less assistance every workout until you are at none.

she probably knew, women flaunt their assets when they want to get with a guy.

Took me four chin days (so like two ish weeks) to get to 1x4 45 lbs assisted (and then the next two sets were ass). Progress just feels so faukin slow hngg

crazy sloots man. There is literally never a worse time to get a boner then when you are standing up and wearing basketball shorts and loose boxers

I think for now on whenever I wear basketball shorts I"m gonna wear boxer briefs.

negro/10 ass

desu I wear boxer briefs and if a woman ever gives me a boner I don't even bother to adjust it, hasn't failed me so far. If she's looking at your crotch she's not gonna be buttmad to see a dick, especially since 90% of the time they know what theyre doing.

Don't push yourself too hard that you fail out on purpose. It WILL get better, and even more so if you can muster up the strength to really push through the first couple of weeks.

>I don't even bother to adjust it
same desu

but If I hadn't adjusted it in the event that I mentioned everybody standing next to me would have seen it and it would have probably got me kicked out of the class if the prof saw it, I'm 7.25 inch srs.

Most of the time when I'm talking to a hot chick I have at least a semi, I just try to look into their eyes but their gaze always eventually strays downward. This happened with the same chick who bent over the table in front of me:

>Talking face to face standing up
>She's kinda leaning against a column
>wearing black basketball shorts and boxer briefs
>I get a semi
>she looks down and smiles

Also I'm circumcised (jews) so my head is really noticeable through thin fabrics.

Then you adjust it then and there instead of waddling back to your seat l
>she looks down and smiles
kek m8 she knows what she's doing, why didn't you go for it? Did you fall for the same meme as I did, that women are innocent?

> why didn't you go for it

It's more of a present thing, this happened last tuesday, and we have class together again on Tuesday so I am actually going for it. Work in progress user

>Head is really noticeable through thin fabrics

Holy shit I know this feel

good luck user, just invite her somewhere casual or just straight up invite her over (or invite yourself over) today or tomorrow if you have her number.

Sadly I haven't gotten her number yet. I've been slacking lately and extremely busy with school work but I just finished my other class so I"m gonna have a lot more free time and definitely gonna try to fuck her.

>no number yet
get on it bro, guarantee you can fuck her within a week as long as you dont autism out when inviting her or yourself over

Source?

what do you guys think it's like to be a bimbo with fake tits and ass?

generic instagram slut #50130

Ya I'm kinda blowing it man. I wouldn't say I'm past the point of all return but I definitely need to get on it, she's gonna be out of state in 2 weeks as well.

>all return
no return*

it might be too late user, but atleast you seemed somewhat alpha by not coming on too strong.

>It might be too late user.

Whatever man I definitely plan on keeping in touch with her while she's gone, she's from here so there's a pretty good chance I'll see her again.

>tfw the best girl i've ever talked to liked me
>tfw I never asked her out
>tfw she has a twink bf now
>tfw I hope she notices the video of me deadlifting 5pl8 on facebook
>tfw we also go to the same state college so there's a small chance I might get to see her out of 30,000+ people
>tfw It might be too late
JUST
Good Luck

>tfw I never asked her out
I gotta say, inaction is the downfall of men.

>tfw we also go to the same state college so there's a small chance I might get to see her out of 30,000+ people
Just hit her up on facebook...

at least I learned my lesson and I havn't suffered from inaction since
>hitting up a girl with a bf
kek

Mirin text game

There's nothing wrong with that assuming you guys were old friends.

not my game
>implying women don't become 50x harder to talk to when theyre in a good relationship
plus we flirted a lot but we wern't great friends, obviously me talking to her would be hitting her up

Chicks having boyfriends has never stopped me from flirting/hitting on them. Obviously your success rate is going to be lower but if she wants your dick she will eventually make it apparent, boyfriend or not; it's just biology user.

don't worry, normally I agree with you and do it user, but this is a different beast that I know won't succeed if I hit her up.

>at least I learned my lesson and I havn't suffered from inaction since

I'm playing the long con user, not the inaction con

No way i'd be able to cuck this dude over facebook, she's not a turbo slut, plus we havn't seen each other in years. Im waiting until I bump into her, until they break up, or im just going to add her once I break my 5pl8 DL.

literally perfect

>put my cock into my waist band
kek

it's an all girl school, so they think its innocent. but then it got leak by rival/jealous girl. that's when shit hit the fan

>now I want to BTFO those fuckers by showing them the loser ain't such a loser no more.

They don't care about you at all. They'll see the video and think about how autistic and self absorbed you are. They're gonna think 'this faggot thinks he's cool because he can lift heavy stuff and set it back on the ground'

It'll be cringey as fuck bro. Just forget them. Act mature an let bygones be bygones.

>if a woman ever gives me a boner I don't even bother to adjust it
Bruh, it's happened to me where i get a boner that starts to grow expand horizontally so my dick gets smashed. That's the worst

idgaf if they think its autistic and self-absorbed, I just want them to see and and realize I made it.

I have to prove the haters wrong senpai
I cant find that story anywhere
how the fuck does it not adjust itself as it grows outward? mine will never make a 90 degree tent unless im wearing very thin stuff

>It's a powerlifter thinks deadlifting will make him look aesthetic episode
O I am laffin

Recovering fatty here down to skinnyfat mode. I've been lifting all throughout the weightloss, but it wasn't enough to stop skinnyfat mode. I have my noob gains, but some fat on my belly and the remnants of mantits. I'm currently 5'8" 150, down from 200. I'm eating at maintenance now and lifting/running.

How long does it take to get out of this skinnyfat purgatory brehs? I know it'll take a while. Should I cut to abs? I'd be pretty spooky

>ywn lift your mother's skirt up and pound her perfect fat ass from behind while she's bending over the kitchen counter

why live

The fuck OP? Noce ass but you don't look like you dl 3 pl8, let alone 4