Are you man enough to decide right now to take cold showers for the rest of your life...

are you man enough to decide right now to take cold showers for the rest of your life? I decided it in the beginning of 2015 and not a single drop of hot water touched my skin since then.

Don't you just wanna feel the urge to headbutt Mike Tyson after a real fucking nape-killer icy shower?

Don't you just wanna feel being the only real guy in a crowded room you just had entered, knowing others would cry for hot water while you would step cold-bloodedly under the tap?

Don't you see the equation that in a situation where all other conditions are equal, guy who takes cold showers would beat the shit out of the hot-showering pussy?

Other benefits:

>increased sex drive
>harder erections with significant precum
>more amount of whiter, thicker cum
>better sperm quality and count
>fat-burning mode all day along after it
>reduced stress levels
>increased alertness
>better skin
>much more aggressive after taking it
>being able to hear your blood flow through your veins
>not becoming sick any more, even when you do, you just have runny nose, not a headache or anything

It will be a new step to manhood, trust me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/389c31dD9xg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this the new nofap?

It's a cold shower you pussy ass bitch

nobody cares at all and you trying to make it a big deal only shows what a tryhard baby you are

youtu.be/389c31dD9xg

There are legitimate health benefits to cold immersion. Showers aren't the most effective method, but they do work.

you obviously never took a killer-cold shower in your life.

In the novels, James Bond would take cold showers, but his method was to wash with warm hot and relax with cold. Also helps in hot climates I'll switch to cold for a few minutes if I'm going out so my body temp stays cool.

What's the benefit of the entire shower being cold, rather than just the last half?

>What's the benefit of the entire shower being cold, rather than just the last half?

you don't get to be a faggot that is afraid of cold water.

Going hot then cold is better for your skin - hot opens the pores for cleaning with soap, then cold closes them so they don't get clogged.

>this is what poor people say to compensate for their lack of first world comfiness

>pores can open and close

Thank you for correcting me, I just looked it up and you're right. I could have sworn I read it in more than one book, though. The more you know

How do you do in cold weather?

white one was the Veeky Forumstest bionicle

You have me. I'll start taking colder showers. Have already been taking room-temp showers to save on that hydro and stop the mirror from fogging up.

Nice pasta fag

do it live!!

gimme colette

(you)

it's like you're willing to do anything just to convince yourself you're a real man
literally laughable

ITT: Autism General

Kopaka was based Toa of Ice

>are you man enough to decide right now to take cold showers for the rest of your life?
>you know, how mankind had to clean themselves until 1823 when hot water was invented
if you think this makes you a man you are a pussified bitch. try doing something actually hard.

>i built a sky scraper
>i won an Olympic medal
>i was faithful to my wife for 55 years
>i beat 3 different cancers 4 times
>i survived the holocaust
>i took a cold shower
>i escaped from north korea
>i passed bipartisan legislation in 2016
which of these seems out of place

>Don't you just wanna feel being the only real guy
holy shit that's the most compensation I've ever seen in a human being.

Cold showerd after workout are god tier.

Also rolling

Rolling

No argument, but all the time in some pathetic attempt to become a man? No, fuck that shit I'm already a man and OP is a faggot.

Pohatu, Toa of Stone obviously. He was the strongest

i've been doing them for 6 months. don't even really notice it anymore. i don't think "damn this is cold" i just get in and enjoy.

i started this because i was getting dry skin in the winter. went away shortly after starting cold showers.

I'm going with Julie.

bipartisan legis lol

roll

How cold?

Live on the equator. Coldest shower is during mornings of the rainy season. 18C at best.

The holohaux

I used to take cold showers for years, but I had to call it quits since I wouldn't stop sweating when I got out of the shower. Every place I went felt like a sauna.

Aggdhdhd

I would very much like to see actual studies instead of some hobos on youtube. If there is actual evidence that it is benefitial I might do it but not because a bunch of hobos who sit in their icebath all day tell me it's great.

rollin

I've done this a lot of times now

It's not pasta, it's a way of life

Rolling

Roll

roll

r-LAN

Rollfuck

sounds about right

please Klara

I just like the feeling of a cold shower stream down my neck, especially after a workout in the night.
I don't care for the health benefits. I just like the feeling.

FUCKIN ROLL COME ON

lets roll

nostalgia'd hard from that pic

Really makes you think...

you've caught my interest

how long would I have to take cold showers for to notice any of those benefits?

i memeber i got cold in the shower before. the water was cold because of the shower lol i remember becuas da water was cold lol. remember when i took the cold shower i was all like hey this is cold lmao. the shower was cold because of the water though, huh???

Consider Suicide.

Ashley 51-55
Sorry about your early death babe :(

rolling

rollo

lkjlk

>are you man enough to decide right now to take cold showers for the rest of your life?
I'm not STUPID enough to do that.
>dead of winter
>already cold
>take a COLD SHOWER
>get fucking PNEUMONIA and DIE
Great plan you fucking 2-digit IQ moron.

Don't you know that there are virii that thrive in the body when it's core temperature is below normal? Also, HYPOTHERMIA.

You're an idiot troll, and this is another retarded meme. EVERYONE IGNORE THIS SHIT.

Roll

rolos

i wont ;_;

Roll once more since my girl dies at 35

they see me rollin'

Rolling - Jane, Kayla or Klara pls.

Lizzy and Brooke are GOAT

rollio

this

I don't have a shower, only a bath, and a cold bath is a big no no.

lol okay

asian plz

>at the gym with my gf
>lifting, having a good time
>DYEL manlet comes out of nowhere and shoves me, or rather, pushes against me and falls back
>shouts what sounds like "cold showers, real man!" but as though through a mouthful of marbles
>wtf?
>grab his shirt
>gf puts her arm on mine and whispers, "honey, he's retarded"
>oh shit
>let him go and pat his shoulder
>"good job, little buddy"
>grins at me, and garbles out "real man!" again, though quieter this time
>eyes well up at this poor mongoloid doing his best
>ruffle his hair and choke out, "that's right, buddy, real man"

Lol, i m from africa bitch
Not user btw

why isnt this meme dead yet

roll

My shower temp changing thing broke and is stuck at 37 celcius. But i am going to redo the entire bathroom in month of 3 so untill then hot showers

roll

8.6/10

holocaust

How cold?

Yes, it's a troll. Did it for sixth months, there are no benefits whatsoever apart from a post-shower "glow" that diminishes rapidly.

At least we got one good story out of this shit troll thread.

roll

you sound like my mom if she were an asshole

rolling

Good one, ha, ha, ha.

rolly polly

I have gas heating in my apartment which I have to pay for on a meter.

So anyway it run out, and I managed to snap the key to the box where the meter is - so I can't top it up until I buy a new meter key.

Anyway I booked this week off work for fun and shit but I got ill as fuck on tuesday and so I've not really left the house much.

Been without hot water for about 2 weeks now, truthfully I coulda done something sooner but I'm lazy as shit basically.

So yeah I've been on the cold shower hype. Fucking horrible tbqh senpai. I've got better at just gritting my teeth and getting on with it but I've noticed no real benefits mostly just the terror of knowing I gotta get up for work in the morning on monday and get out of my nice warm bed and into that fucking shower again.

It wakes me up a little if that's a benefit, but I'm tired again by the time I get to work. To be honest the cold showers (or in some cases the lack of) recently may be why I'm ill in the first place fuck knows.

>first world problems

>too poor for cryo therapy

Pohatu fell for the SS meme

I'm sure that skill will come in handy

>>fat-burning mode
im a big fan of cold showers esp after a workout, but fat burning mode? thats some tabloid momscience tier dogshit

Yo, but forreal. Do I shower cold the whole shower or start hot and gradually build?

Because when I go from hot to cold I feel light headed and can barely breathe.