CBT

It's been a week since I got out of jail I've been working out mostly bench squat and deadlifts
getting back to eating clean and already lost some fat
what's my bf percentage
5'7 165
Does anybody remember my posts from 2014 2015

Bump

How much tar dick have you taken in the ass?

R8

5'8 148lbs

Trap dick?
Plenty gotta luv dat trap dick
No homo

Bulk/10

Hahahaha you definitely got raped

6' 195lbs
Did SS for 3 months and have been doing reg parks beginner routine for the last three. Am I gonna make it?

prison rape is love man

I thought ss was a meme
Nice phone and beard
I can't grow a beard...

am I still dyel?
should I cut?

How long have you been training, what's your height and weight?
If you lift you'll gain muscle mass while Loosing fat if you cut you'll loose it faster but it will be harder to gain mass

bout a year, 6'1 205lbs
best lifts are

press: 115x5
bench: 190x5
squat: 335x3
deadlift: 350x5

I thought hypertrophy was the ideal for gaining mass
Why are you doing 5×5 are you trying to gain strength?

Nice stats but you don't look like you lift
I would suggest dropping the weight a few lbs and changing your rep range to 8-12

5'11, 156

Strength training typically produces a combination of the two different types of hypertrophy: contraction against 80 to 90% of the one-repetition maximum for 2–6 repetitions (reps) causes myofibrillated hypertrophy to dominate[citation needed] (as in powerlifters, Olympic lifters and strength athletes), whereas several repetitions (generally 8–12 for bodybuilding or 12 or more for muscular endurance) against a submaximal load facilitates mainly sarcoplasmic hypertrophy[citation needed] (professional bodybuilders and endurance athletes).[2] The first measurable effect is an increase in the neural drive stimulating muscle contraction. Within just a few days, an untrained individual can achieve measurable strength gains resulting from "learning" to use the muscle. As the muscle continues to receive increased demands, the synthetic machinery is upregulated. Although all the steps are not yet clear, this upregulation appears to begin with the ubiquitous second messenger system (including phospholipases, protein kinase C, tyrosine kinase, and others). These, in turn, activate the family of immediate-early genes, including c-fos, c-jun and myc. These genes appear to dictate the contractile protein gene response.[3]

Progressive overload is considered the most important principle behind hypertrophy, so increasing the weight, repetitions (reps), and sets will all have a positive impact on growth. Some experts create complex plans that manipulate weight, reps, and sets, increasing one while decreasing the others to keep the schedule varied and less repetitive.

natty?

Looking Veeky Forums user post legs and timestamp no homo

Half natty

Thanks bruh, about to shave it off tomorrow desu.

Yeah I'm doing 5x5 I want to get a good strenght base before I start a hypotrophy routine. I'm still seeing slight progression on my lifts once I stall and do a recomp I'll most likely switch to a PPL. Any suggestions?

Not home to post timestamp
Haven't trained legs in 3 months because of an injury

Never forget

Post pic of self

I first heard about ppl when oguscake was doing it
I don't have any experience doing a ppl routine
Before I was arrested I was training six days a week one body part a day I was able to progress from
1 plate bench, dead and squat to 2 plate bench 3 plate dead and 2 n half plate squat all for 8-12 reps

From 247 to 191.
What body fat % am I at Veeky Forums?

17%

Dam that sucks bro legs are my favorite body part to train
Still ripped though
What type of injury?

nicely done. it's hard to tell from pics alone, but I'd guess a bit over 15%

If that really is you in the pic

big fucking rapeable squishy butt i bet, huh???

Thank you man. I think its some sort of hamstring tear near the tendon behind my knee. Still haven't gotten around to getting an MRI to know for sure.

Do you have a before picture?
Post before and after side by side

See a physical therapist if you have insurance it's worth it trust me

My doc had no idea and said nothing was wrong. I'm gonna get the mri and then see a PT if I need to.

Na all my fat is on my stomach mostly
I looked at my ass in the mirror earlier today no homo

I would still see a therapist I've been a pt for three years and know a lot of pts most really wouldn't know anything about an injury or how to treat one or even how to work around it
Unless you find one that happens to know a lot about anatomy or has a medical background

Before picture here

Dam good on you bro you lost a lot of weight the pic is more dramatic than the numbers what have you been doing diet and training?

5'10 175ish. Almost 2 years lifting. Cut or stretch out the bulk?

My goal body
Diet?

Bulk
Post stats and legs

My goal body

I eat at about a 800 calorie deficit. Usual I get about .9 grams of protein per pound.

Training is 3 days a week: weights then cardio.
Mondays: legs with a 5k for cardio
Wednesday: bis and shoulders, hiit
Friday: chest and back, hiit

6'2. 170lbs.

5'11
170lbs
3 months lifting
How am I doing brehs?

Will do, thank you

he mean bbc

we saw what you look like, you can't give advice.

I agree. Some advice from someone with more experience would be nice.

Just want a link thx

I only look like this after six months in jail
If you saw my posts from 2014 2015 I was pretty ripped there still on my fb faggot
Now post your pic

Yeah you like the bbc don't you user

Liftan for a year and 2-3 months
H: 6'15 / 188cm
W: 189lbs / 86kg

Press/Bench/Deads for 1/2/4 (5, 5 & 2 repa)

Front squats 5x 225lbs / 100kg, taking a break from back squats
13 BW chins, Pendlays 1,5 plaet for 5s.

R8 m8s how am I doing? Do I even lift?

Why you naked

2015 faggot

too fat

5'11, about 166lbs - been cutting, hungry and constipated, feels bad brehs

How many balding reps r u doin

Shit shoulders, legs, chest, forearms, triceps. Try doing some pushes man.

Jelly of ab insertions though.

Nice brah, keep it up

6'4, 90kg

>dem lanky ass monkey arms

Mirin leaness though.

Bodyweight and mild amounts of dumbbell exercises here, hoping to start a routine of hypertrophy, strength, bodyweight, hypertrophy strength with the weekend as a break. Ideal goal is to gain 10-15 more pounds at a minimum, currently 6'2" 170.

training to avenge the death of harambe

My posture is shit working on it

Kys

No u

6'3 205
18 y/o

r8

No visible abs
Cut bro

im cutting atm yeah bro

never had abs in my life

you think I'll at least get otter when i finish the cut?

Yeah bro cut hard the bitches love otter mode

true b-but i play football and if i'm too light I'll get tossed at my position

btw what they cuff you up for?

41yrs old. Lifting for 8 months. Went from 180lbs to 143lbs (as of this morning). 5'8".

Also do cardio

Well then you should be good you'll get cut doing two a days and shit
After a fight between me and my brother in 2014 I was arrested for domestic violence and subsequently released with no charges being filled
I was also arrested later in 2015 for burglary of an occupied conveyance , aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, four counts of misdemeanor battery, a felony battery, robbery, assault, couplable negligence, and criminal mischief
After posting bail I was arrested on a warrant for a battery on a leo, two counts of resisting with violence, and three counts of resisting without violence which I picked up while I was in jail

Congrats bro see a doctor about getting testosterone at your age they should just give it to you

Thanks man... I'm happy just being healthy and trimmer than before. Though having to buy basically a whole new wardrobe was not fun.

haha good looks bro how long were you in for

and yeah worst case scenario if I get too lean I can switch to OLB or something

About what age does that "just give it to you" start to happen?

>35
>takes a lot more work to lose weight
>wonder if have low-t
>too much of a pussy to go to a doc about it

Keep it up
I know how you feel when I got out I had to borrow clothes from my family being 30 pounds heavier I didn't fit any of my clothes

Watch your calories... that was the main reason for my weight loss (I'm the 41yr old). The lifting helped a bit... but mostly watching my caloric intake had the largest effect.

I know a company that does it for most males around the 30s 40s
I've also seen documentaries where people use female urine in order to get T
What's fucked up is they give that shit to teenagers who are trans

6 months

This plus cardio

Very little cardio for me, user. About 20mns on the bike about 3-4 days a week. I found that watching my diet has a much greater effect than sweating on the bike. And I hate cardio.

Although, it was a nice excuse to get some new stuff without feeling like I was just spending money for the sake of spending.

Hey at least you can buy new things I got out of jail completely broke all my money went towards my bail

the simplest answer is probably the best

looking good, man

>would hit on dilf
>yes homo

true and I'm not doing enough atm

have a nice bike - going out tomorrow AM

What did you go to jail for? When I got out I was jacked m8. What kind of loser fails at prison?

I was eating tuna and hard boiled eggs all day, trading that shit for commissary, training every day including bodyweight at lockups

I was in pretty good shape when I got out breh, way more jacked than you

Sorry to hear that man. Hope things turn around/are turning around for you

Thanks for the compliment, but I'm as straight as the cock in your mouth last night.

Check the earlier posts
They didn't give us eggs and tuna was four dollars a pack
I ate sardines in soybean oil for a dollar a pack
All the food was bread
Not sure how you win at prison m8
Also post your after lockup pic and I might believe you faggot

Me too I have faith things will I'm still young enough to recover

First time posting CB since I started frequenting 3 years ago.

Look good, but hit some shrugs