Who else here /iifym/ intermittent fasting gang, changed my lifting life

Who else here /iifym/ intermittent fasting gang, changed my lifting life

How? What is intermittent fasting

iifym is a sham. sure you can get a decent body, but you'll feel/look like shit when it catches up to you because you're putting garbage into your body.

enjoy your premature aging and health problems.

>iifym

Well it sure fits your sodium, cholesterol and trans fat macros :^)

Ps: what is protein quality

Kill yourself my man

Only eat shit/fast food once or twice a weak. Just means I'm having some serious chicken for dinner. Nice to know I can slap down some cheeseburgers on a cut though. been at it 2 months after switching from keto meme, down 2% body fat

changed my life too, just ate 2kg of food, tasty as fuck 1400kcal

And I only feel like shit if I can't eat right at the start of my meal window, which most people do anyway

I didn't say I'm on a fucking fast food diet you turbo autist, it's okay to go over on my sodium intake once or twice a week

lol eating window is bs though

Also I take bcaa's so I'm sure I'm getting all the protein quality I need, not to mention I'll be having a protein shake with my chicken breast tonight fag

I work from home so it's pretty easy to stay on top of, I go with 1-9 with 11:30-1 being my workout.

>fell for the bcaa supplement meme
>protein shake with chicken breast

Be honest, for how long have you been lifting? Less than a year right?
You're probably the kind of guy that looks at food labels and only checks the amount of protein.

On and off since high school sports, but really only consistently with diet and nutrition and better programming for the last 3 years. I'm running iifym macros so obviously I check my macros on the labels dumb fuck.

I don't even care if bcaa's are a meme, I'm seeing results (probably not the bcaas) and I can afford it.

Also, a protein shake with a nasty plain ass chicken breast really gives it flavor, and the shake is filling so I don't get hungry before bed again.

Can someone explain why IIFYM is bad, im eating at just over 2700 calories, all clean eating, no junk, soda, shit food just good clean foods...should i still be using it ? Im eat 200c over my TDEE

IIFYM coupled with Intermittent fasting is the fucking best for cutting. Eating 2500 calories a day in 2 meals is fucking heaven. I get to eat a shitton of food in one sitting twice a day, which is usually how I like to eat my food anyways. I hate snacking all day or eating multiple meals every couple of hours. Best part is since the meals are so high in calories, I can dedicate some of them to less healthy foods like chocolate bars, cookies or other sweet shit. Just yesterday my dinner consisted of spaghetti with meatballs, a protein shake with skim milk and a couple of squares of chocolate fudge. My lean bulk is going great. Lifts and weight are going up, while my abs are still visible.

It's not user, as long as you use common sense and keep fast food/junk to a minimum you'll be fine. Just don't lie to yourself, use a tracker and stick to it.

It's just fat autistic fat fucks who have been on starting strength for a week who think they can only eat chicken and lentils to get results. They'll wash out in a week and we'll get a new batch, rinse repeat. Fat fucks can't do anything right.

>cutting
Bulking and cutting, I mean.

It's only retarded when people take it to extremes

>im cutting on whey shakes and pop tarts xDDDDDDD

Exactly, fast bro. I love eating huge as fuck meals. I'll sometimes even save 2000 of my 2500 for going out to dinner. Still lean as fuck on a 180-185 bulk at 5'11

My friend who's a nutritionist says you're wrong cause when ur done working out ur muscles are depleted of their glycogen stores, so when you eat carbs and protein it gives them the sugar they need to stop ur body from metabolizing your muscle once your body is in "burn energy" mode

>Can someone explain why IIFYM is bad
For many people it's too easy to fuck up. Calories determine whether you lose or gain weight. Macros determine whether your weight change is mostly muscle of fat being built or burned/catabolized. Micros determine your health. You see where I'm going? If you only focus on your calories and macros, you'll get a good physique but it doesn't insure you'll be healthy. Vitamins, Minerals, Fiber and probably some shit I forgot are all detrimental to your health and well being. So if you're too retarded to eat enough nutrition rich food and focus on eating as many twinkies and bacon as your macros allow, you'll eventually develop deficiencies, constipation or other bodily ailments. Basically, as long as you focus on getting most of your macros from healthy food, you don't have to worry about doing IIFYM but if you're someone who'll eat chips and processed shit all-day err-day you're probably better off with a healthy meal plan without flexible dieting.

Nobody said you HAVE to eat bad, it just gives you some elbow room with your choices. I'm in the gym 5 days a week no energy/recovery problems.

Tl;dr it's basically impossible for fat fucks to use because self control, but GOAT if you have a modicum of self respect/control.

>vitamin deficiencies
Anyone who's over the age of fucking 15 and is moderately active should have a vitamin stack with at least a multi/zinc/l-arginine/fish oil already

>2%

Dropping 2% from 13% while having the occasional burger and still gaining is a success to me.

I do have a vitamin stack but I'm currently on accutane so I'm advised to avoid Vitamin A, which is in pretty much any good multi and in the Optimen I take, so I have to focus on diet more carefully right now. Only taking 5000IU D3, 15g zinc and 2-3g of fish oil a day along with my Accutane.