OBSIDIAN ARMY

Just look at this NEW BIG FUCKING ARMY OF ODN SOLDIERS

This army will basically let us go to another galaxy and price will eventually be 2-3$ by end of this month.

>Nkhal Drogo
Not buying anything with a Dothraki rapist on the team, sorry.

beta

They will fail without Pajeet

>NKHAL DROGO
>NKHAL DROGO
>NKHAL DROGO
>NKHAL DROGO

HOLY SHIT

trying to cover the dumping going on. Ask about circulating supply on slack and they ban you!

Is it just me or do these names look fake as fuck?

i c u medic

>ANALyst

>Xamarin Certified Developer
>Microsoft Certified Professional

Im fine with this.

Just going to leave this here for you faggots

Assuming what you say is true, I'm not surprised. The last week has been the most absurd level of unjust FUD spam I've ever seen a crypto group endure. It's like watching the american election.

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Try it! You can always make another slack account

fuck you faggot nice photoshop

He edited it you tard. Freudian slip? Get dumped on monkey boy

They have added slack fanboys to members of their "team".

Seriously. pretty desperate stuff

For something with a working and viable product, I think a lot of fudders are missing the connection to applicable use cases. On top of that, I am sure at some point an OEM/Embedding model will be popular within the crypto space and this is a product that could easily fit inside existing applications.

THE BERNEKY VISION

That why the lead dev pumping his own coin?

i wonder who is behind all the FUD...

He used to trade stock options. And once you become a trader you never really get over it. He was just having fun predicting where the price would go.

you faggots are still posting that? lol

oh wow. a dev whose actually a trader just like the rest of us. oh no.

Pretty shit trader since it's now in the 9's. Dump confirmed

hahahah spend more of your precious time and energy fudding ODN its going to make me so rich. Thank you. You practically work for me for free how does it feel to be my slave?

This

Jew confirmed

Who else? Fudsters from Veeky Forums then? Community is playing big part in this. Retard.

This is similar to how things went with Neo and the CoZ developers. I have a good feeling about this.

Indeed

NEO used to discuss price as well until they were told its unprofessional. This is irrelevant