Was it the gruesome survivalistic lifestyle of this lands that made the steppe-niggas so gruesome and savaging?

Was it the gruesome survivalistic lifestyle of this lands that made the steppe-niggas so gruesome and savaging?
Who were the greatest euroasian steppe's warriors to ever walk this underrated part of the world?

They came from a world that was gruesome and savaging. They weren't particularly any worse that way than other settled nations were. They were just able to advance very far due to their superb cavalry and archery tactics, the armies of Europe and China largely weren't able to effectively combat them. At least for a time.

>Was it the gruesome survivalistic lifestyle of this lands that made the steppe-niggas so gruesome and savaging?

No it was the faggot city dwellers whose writing we read.

>Who were the greatest euroasian steppe's warriors to ever walk this underrated part of the world?

As much as i love the Mongols, the Turks are clearly the greatest steppe warriors.

These tribes have been attacking nearby nations for thousands of years. At some point, when their enemies were weak, they managed to reach far into their terretory for a little bit. Then they were slaughtered like the animals they were.

Their only legacy are the Turkish """people""". I wouldn't say they succeeded in anything.

>Turks are clearly the greatest steppe warriors
>Turks
>steppe

TURANYA IS NOT "UNDERRATED", BUT RATHER, IT IS INTENTIONALLY DISREGARDED BY PSEUDOACADEMICS, FOR THE SAME CAUSE THAT THEY DISREGARD, OR REDUCE THE IMPORTANCE OF, ARYANA: KNOWLEDGE OF THESE TWO LANDS WOULD EVENTUALLY LEAD TO KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUE HISTORY OF THE WORLD, TO THE TRUTH OF RACE, AND TO THE ORIGIN OF THE USURPERS WHO CURRENTLY CONTROL THE WORLD.

?

Steppe warriors are the original AnPrims

I'm guessing he means Turkic peoples as Göktürks for example, who were the first to create a big ass khaganate.
Even still I believe Mongols and Indo-Europeans as Scythians were superior

the greatest were obviously the original proto indo europeans,seeing as they left the greatest legacy, and managed to fugg their way across most of eurasia. even today proper turkic peoples are like 30% R1a

Why did they migrate though?

DAIRY
A
I
R
Y

They were 5'9" giants compared to the 5'1" "civilized" manlets

schizophrenia AND tourette's syndrome wow

tell me more about this ARYANA

What

They feared the famine warrior

There is continuity of material culture between Andronovians, Sakas and Scyths, and Turks, but not with widely supposed Iranian descendants. New genome-wide ancient DNA data from Pazyryk and other Sak-Scyth remains disproves ideas of pure European origin, in fact eastern Scythians were as Mongoloid as present Kazakhs, and finds greatest continuity with modern turkic peoples. something is seriously amiss in the linguistic attributions of Bronze and Iron age steppe cultures, which suffer from Kuzmina’s vacuous recognition of “Iranians” everywhere.

The Turkic peoples had a much longer lasting effect on the world.

Such as who?

The ottoman empire itself caused the exploration of the new world.

That's because Turkics are the byproduct of ancient Indo-Europeans miscegenating with Mongoloid women

Indo-Europeans did the same thing everywhere they went. Killed the males and used the women as baby factories for their chief's harem.

Exact same story for Pakistan, Poland, Ireland etc.

Firstly by the time ottomans came to be they were persianated asf; and definetelly not a steppe people. Secondly thats a silly comment

it was horses and the middle ages warm period