I've been talking to a qt from and work and I have been in s couple dates with her. She sent me this text...

I've been talking to a qt from and work and I have been in s couple dates with her. She sent me this text. Is the sign of a gains goblin? What should I do Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/9482/dont-date-girls-with-borderline-personality-disorder
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're probably in a rough ride, user

Abandon ship OP

she probably has abandonment issues

just give her emotional validation by being aware of how she's feeling, but don't let her control you either

let her know you have a life of your own and that she can have one too

a relationship based off of co-dependency is never healthy

good luck my friendo

The thing is though is that she's cool and maybe I cns convince her to not be a goblin. She likes my muscles anyways

Run OP. That's the type of girl that will rip you away from your best bros and make you revolve your life around hers.

>Implying you have friends

Thank you. Yeah she doesn't live with her mom. I'm not sure why though.

Obvious red flag, run the fuck away.

>Leslie
>Spanish name
>spanish gf
>emotional rollercoasters
>will probably kill you if you leave her

You treading on dangerous territory, OP. But the sex will be amazing... dunno if it'll offset the explosive temper and the fact she will make you absolutely hers...

*rolls eyes*

I was in a relationship like that a while ago
At the start I thought it was cute and that she just really liked me so she didn't want me seeing other people that much and she wanted to see me all the time
Over time it gets really fucking annoying and it leads to to relationship breaking down because you end up hating her

Looking back on it now I only stayed because she was my first gf in ages and I was scared I wouldn't find anyone else

Have you banged yet?

Pick your battles.

wait for her behaviour to actually start affecting your life before you bring it up and tell her she's wrong/clingy

trust me.

The fact that she can coherently describe and analyze her own emotional hiccups and even critically reflect on them already shows that you should definitely give a chance at least. Also keep in mind that every girl is ultimately insecure to some degree or another.

Guys on Veeky Forums will tell you to obsess over nonsense like this and "don't stick your dick in crazy" because they spend too much time on PUA and bodybuilding communities online where everybody pretends like they are "Chad" incarnate and just the biggest players ever for whom anything short of a mythically stoic and ultraconfident girl is deemed unacceptable. Ever wondered why the boards with the most over the top "alpha" delusions also tend to have the most "tfw no gf" posts? Do the math.

No, she wants to though. We planned to do it on the 16th

same boat.

Run. Trust me. Run while you can.

Just bang her and wait until it becomes a problem. If you handle yourself well and can make her respect your goals, you'll be fine. Don't cave to her every demand or she'll quickly lose respect for you.

Don't text your answer, show her through your actions that you're in control of your life and she's lucky to be along for the ride

>>Implying you have friends
Where do I find a clingy gf?

Dude, that is worse than a gainz goblin. Abandonment issues means Borderline Personality Disorder, ie CRAZY BITCH SYNDROME. These women are superficially nice and really into sex, but once they have their claws in you they will never let go and won't stop acting craaaaaaaaaaayzy until they've completely ruined your life.

returnofkings.com/9482/dont-date-girls-with-borderline-personality-disorder

Seconding this

its not worth it breh

at first it's cute and what not but it gets old fast once she feels comfortable with you and lets all her insecurities show, making your life a living hell

if you're a piece of shit then tell her all she wants to hear until you she let's you fuck her once then cut her off completely. Otherwise cut her off immediately

OP
FUCKING DISENGAGE DUDE
I HAD A WOMAN SAY THE EXACT SAME THING
IT WAS A NIGHTMARE
SHE WILL FUCK YOUR SHIT UP
SERIOUSLY
I MEAN IT
PLEASE LISTEN

Lol wtf

Define your boundaries early into the relationship and you should be fine. Never waver stick to your guns otherwise she'll erode you like the sea does to the shoreline. Other than that bro you should be fine give her attention but not too much.

at least she's honest about it. But it seems like a clear reason to leave

Better than my situation op
>tfw supposed to hang out with qt lastnight gonna be the 5th time we hung out
>everything is well leading up to it
>the previous day she says "one more day user and I'll finally be all yours" and sends a little kissy face
>she tells me she'll text me when she wakes up from her nap
>she texts me saying she's feeling sick that she might have food poisoning
>very apologetic asks if she can take a rain check on us hanging out apologizes again
>tfw texted her asking her if she's feeling better
>tfw she hasn't texted me back yet
>tfw I know she's at work and is busy cause it's the weekend.

I actually think she might have been sick Bros. I'm just waiting for a text from her to see If she's going to reschedule it. If not I'm dropping her

this would be a good point if she wasn't explicitly saying she has severe jealousy issues
like you siad, guys here tend to have impossibly high standards but that doesn't mean you should jump into anything with a girl who clearly has issues just because she reciprocates interest

believe it or not, there are girls out there who can handle their insecurities without acting like a child

bail OP, whores like this arn't worth it

Everyone is telling me to leave but she has me trapped. WAKE ME UP

run the fuck away

>you work with her

holy shit are you retarded? this is possibly the stupidest thing you could do, at least if she was a crazy bitch who lived an hour away you could pump and dump

Idk user. Sounds like you need to lie in your bed that you made.

Here's what you do if you can't break it off with her:

Play along for a while. Try to establish distance one step at a time, and always reward her with your time when she does well. Classical conditioning.

That said many anons here can tell you that bitches are often so crazy that conditioning doesn't work. its probably 70/30 so the odds aren't very good. GL.

Start dropping one word texts if she doesn't respond, only when she initiates conversation afterward. Women hate that and you can just have fun with her.

tbqh this

You posted screens earlier today didn't you?

Lol she can post a snapchat but not respond to my text.. I'm about a nuts hair away from just dropping her and pulling a bitch off the back burner

Uhhh yeah I did last night.

Flee young man, she will starts with your friends and then she will take away your gains too(only she can have you and gains can net some nice attention).

MAKE MY NIGGAS GROW

>nah I understand that I'm very selfish
More like insecure
She understands she had some kinda issue but she doesn't care or try to correct it
RUN AWAY op these girls are to never ever date, I've heard horror stories with cringey ass girls like this, tell her sometimes you might hang with others more for sometime cause that's your choice as an individual, if she's not cool with that she can stop texting anytime cause there won't be anymore dates unless she wants to just be strictly fuck buddies
I sound dramatic but this shit is not to be ignored.

This situation is eating you alive isnt it. I wouldt text ur clingy ass back either bitch man the fuck up and leave it alone.

This desu.

This guy knows what's up.

pick your battles is the smartest thing i've ever heard in regards to gf's. Seriously, take this advice if none else. Also communication is key, if something is bothering you don't be afraid of bringing it up.

Lol I am leaving it alone breh it's not like I'm spamming her with texts I'm just shit posting about it :)

Dont fucking do it op. I know it seems cute. I know the idea of someone really liking you and wanting to keep you is appealing. It gets old real fucking fast and becomes miserable. I fell for this shit twice. First one lasted a year, and the other three years. Before I knew it I lost all my friends, fell out the social loop, and gained a ton of weight because all I did was hang with her. We couldnt even go out because she would get pissed if I looked remotely in the direction of anothrr girl. I couldn't even play female characters in vidya or she would be pissed. I was a fat, pussy whipped bitch by the end of it. It's not worth it, op.

Nah man, stay until she actually starts keeping you from doing things you want to. You can't put a price on good pussy.

Waste of time, she wants to be ops crazy gf that includes a lot more than just sex, get yourself a proper girl op. Don't waste your time with this girl

I would stop talking to her right then and there.

That is a serious red flag indicating shes the type of psychotic bitch who will pour acid on your car paint once you decide you can't deal with her clinginess anymore

Veeky Forums overreacts to almost everything that gets posted on here an automatically assumes the worst will always happen. She could go crazy girlfriend on you, but it's more likely she wouldn't.

>t. Virgin

Idk but it doesn't sound so crazy that other than your family no one should spend more time with you than your gf.

I've literally had all but one girl I've been fwb/dated say something similar to the OP. The only one that didn't was the one that was the crazy one.

this, 6 years wasted...

This is literal crazy talk.

If any woman over the age of 16 ever said this to me, I'd be fucking done.

Bitch, I have a social life - I have friends. I can't have you losing your fucking mind every time I want to chill with someone else.

That's something you say after like a year of being together or at least a good couple months, they just went on a couple of dates like op said

Sorry for the double post
Even then it's not a normal thing to say

Get. The. Fuck. Out.

this man, a girl was chatting me up when i went on vacation, my phone sucks and always dies, i was drunk and asked her if she wanted to hang after i get back, she sent somethin back but my phone died, 5 hrs later she blows up my phone asking why i didnt answer.

shes constantly askin me to hang and im p sure she wants my dick, but that whole situation put me off her so much, so my tip is dont be clingy/ if you see a sign of crazy like THAT i would be out in a grip nigga

Leave now!
You couldn't ask for a bigger sign of a damned relationship than this

>planned
You're gonna be her bitch if you haven't figured that out yet. And she's gonna use sex to manipulate you.
You're a fucking moron if you see all these signs and choose to be with her still.

Yeah she really likes sex. She talks about it at least several times a day. I think she will actually try to manipulate me with it