Redpill me on meal prepping

Redpill me on meal prepping.
Is chicken, lentils and green beans good? Im trying this for my first week. Will I be laking fats or something?

For lunches I make this once a week
>Cook chicken breasts (seasoned) and sweet potato in the oven for 30 mins
>Boil brocolli
>Cook mushrooms in a pan with butter
>Add 4 tins of beans into containers

So easy.

Take omega 3s and eat some peanuts for healthy fats.

i like to pour olive oil on the chicken after cooking

You know what is good you falaffle.
Ask us for recipes not validation.

I like cooking chicken breast on low temp for 20-25 mins.
For vegetables I steam brocolli and baby carrots with green onion.
String cheese is good too

Pic related

>boiling string cheese

See your pic? Don't do that. Why? You'll get bored with it soon enough anyway. Also, freshly made food is better than food that's been in the refrigerator or freezer for days. Also, some variety in your diet will make it easier to stick with it.

Sweet potatoes a good alternative to rice?

If not what's the god-tier alternative?

Oats

They're better than rice

nice place senpai

If you do it with a steamer you can literally cook all of it in the same container at the same time and just season it before you eat it
But also with a steamer you can make chicken in 45 minutes with no attention paid either so you don't need meal prep for that really

Quinoa, cauliflower "rice"

I prefer brown rice desu

>Will I be laking fats or something?
What type of chicken? Boneless skinless chicken breasts, depending on what else you eat throughout the day, yes, you will be lacking fat. Bone in/skin on chicken thighs, wings, or drumsticks, no that's enough fat.

Look up big on fifty on YouTube animal channel has some good shit on meal prep. 4-5 of the same meal sucks everyday, I try like 3 main meals and then my break fast and two shakes.

>Is chicken, lentils and green beans good? Im trying this for my first week. Will I be laking fats or something?
Good for your body. Bad for your sanity.

But yeah, I remember chicken (breast), lentils, greens era. Bad times. I did feel much better when I added fat.

Super lean meat is way overrated. I totally agree with .

Have fun not getting laid.

When you go out and order boiled chicken and steamed broccoli shes gonna think you are a fag.

>implying I'm not a fag

if you are not a bodybuilder you do not need to do this.

you also do not need to eat nothing but unseasoned chicken breast and broccoli.

you teenagers need to SLOW the FUCK DOWN with this shit.

i know you guys because you're also the ones who drop $200 a month on supplements.

>retards eat chicken breast
>then have to force feed on olive oil or nuts for fat

Just fucking eat a tasty cut of meat like pork shoulder or chicken\turkey thighs or beef holy shit

Oh then good for you bro. You will make it.

Whats it like living at the equator?

if you want fats, grab a handful of almonds in the morning or add chia seeds to your vegetables. Best fats you can get and ez

Or just throw a half avocado on top of your chicken breast

Bitches don't know about my mackerel

Oily fish is GOAT. Proteins, fats and taste for days m8

This user knows what he's talking about. Mackerel is god tier fish no matter how its prepared.