QTDDAA

Questions that don't deserve an answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

muscleandstrength.com/workouts/muscle-strength-full-body-workout-routine
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Someone told me reheating frozen meals after doing meal prep ruins their nutritional value, is that true?

how many reps is too much?

anything above 5

I'm a skeletor at the moment who is bulking and seeing great fucking gains. However today I'm thinking of doing 40mg of my adderal to get a fuckton of coursework done. How bad will this be for my gains?

I know one time is neglibible in the grand scheme of things but should I eat an extra 500 calories today to be safe? Does amphetamines eat away at muscle?

Please help bros, lifting has been doing wonders for my confidence and depression but Im anxious about this

Is it gay to fuck a thai ladyboy in exchange for steroid ampules

No. Unless you're slow cooking for hours, most nutrients will be heat stable enough to handle 2 minutes in the microwave.

It's not gonna increase your TDEE that much. Don't worry about it.

Asked this in the last one, figured I'd ask again.

I am primarily a hungry skellington distance runner, but I'd like to add a weightlifting routine two or three times a week. What should I look for in a weight lifting routine for distance runners? Bodyweight routines seem popular but weight lifting isn't an area I'm super familiar with (duh).

Is there a proper form for running?

I'm a DYEL manlet with bad posture in my 20s.

If i train for 1-2 hours every day, can i become an olympic swimmer until 2020?
Would really like to have an excuse to go to Japan without my girlfriend accusing me of just having yellow fever.

Srs question

Does it really matter if I do cardio the same day as lifting? I like to jog for 30 minutes after I lift.

Google "running perfect form"

Yes there is. We used to do form drills in middle school cross country. It's pretty important for getting the most out of your body. Don't clench your hand into a fist, don't have flat as a karate chop hand. Keep it halfway between and pretty relaxed with fingers touching thumb tip. Stand straight and your posture should be like your belly button is being pulled forward. Breathing can vary a lot, I usually do 2 strides breathing in, 2 strides out, nose in, mouth out.

Always stretch beforehand and after the first half mile to mile warmup.

Don't know user, I don't have 20 20 vision.

I think Helen Glover is an example of such a thing happening though

are gainers bad for your health?

If you're going specifically for strength, 5.
Otherwise, it doesn't really matter as long as the last rep in the set is difficult. 12 is a practical limit to set for this. 20 is about the extent this works, because it becomes more difficult to assess your fatigue beyond that.

The only thing cardio is good for is fucking up your knees.

>cardio
>fucking up your knees
Did you mean to say running?

Is Squats, Leg press, machine leg extensions, and diddlydoos good enough for leg work or am I a faggot who reconsider his lower body routine?

I don't know about BAD, but most gainers you see in stores are just lots of protein and sugars for calories. Not really worth what you're paying since you can make it at home.

Its better to get in the habit of eating more and better food. Gainers will not provide all of the nutrients your body requires. If you really want to get some, then try to use it to hit your calorie goals for the day after you're done eating meals.

depends on if you're powerlifting or bodybuilding. If you're powerlifting it's fine, if not, probably want to get some machines in there.

Thanks. So it is possible then.

I read the sticky. How do I lose weight?

You haven't read the sticky.

Eat less calories than what you use every day. Calculate your TDEE, eat a little less (around 500 calories less), and you will lose weight. If hunger is an issue, do what everyone does and do some kind of resistance training and cardio to burn more calories. This way, you don't have to eat so little that it's unbearable.

I won't give you any more information. Read the sticky again.

Can I train legs just by doing deadlifts?

I cant squat for shit.

You need to be doing both or you're never going to make it. Only excuse is if you have an injury physically preventing you from doing them.

>If hunger is an issue, do what everyone does and do some kind of resistance training and cardio to burn more calories.
Or just drink more water and fiber.

Pulled some shit in my shoulder the other day. Would running fuck with the recovery at all?

Also true, but exercise makes the difference between skinny people who think they're healthy and eat garbage vs. actually healthy people

Well she was discovered and then trained rigorously at about 30 hours a week for 4 years or so the interviews say.

Genetically speaking she must be a monster really.

Should I be taking multivitamins or some shit like that?

I eat fish and meat basically everyday with some veggies and live in a hot country
I like to eat a bit of nuts, supermarket sells a mix of those and its tasty

also another question
I've got ZMA and it exceeds the % you need or whatever, is this bad? it has 750% RDI on vitamin B6, 120 on magnesium and 300 on zinc
is this dangerous?

Been having some weird pain on my right shoulder, feels like in the middle of it so maybe its the rotator cuff?
How do I fix this?

this happened when I was trying out ab-wheel and my right shoulder popped, was a week ago I believe
I can lift anything without pain but now I'm resting and felt some pain and soreness, not sure if it could be related to stretching since trying to reach my hands in the back is hard for my right shoulder, really tight

Okay guys. Long post but two tears and a motherfuckin bucket, fuck it.

I've been working out for a month now. I didn't start with a program, I just basically dicked around, had a lot of fun trying machines and now I want to get serious about free weights which I dicked with for a week now until today where I started SL 5x5.

Perhaps you can see the issue coming up now but everything outside of the recommendation for squats, I do np.

Example. I did 1pl8 bench 5x3 and now it's recommending I start 65lbs including bar weight so 10lbs on each side.

Same with rows. They recommend baby weight. So, i have two questions.

Would it be okay to just adjust what I'm used to since I already have muscle mass and go up with the recommended weight of 5lbs a week?

Lastly, since I'm too BEEG for pull ups, can I sub for 5x5 lat pulls?

Whenever I go buy groceries I never know what to buy outside cottage cheese, chicken, veggies, cheese, milk, water and fish

what else should I be buying to cover all nutrients, vitamins n shit

PPL OR PHUL? can I do only one rest day on PUHL like ULxULx

1. As long as your form is good, you can...but I think on what some random user said (paraphrasing)
>enjoy the light weights while you can. it will get really heavy before you know it, and you'll be glad you had that time to work up to it and to perfect your form, which becomes more important the more weight you're lifting.

You can totally start heavier than 65lbs. It would still be a good idea to start a little lower than you are now, since it's 2 more sets than what you've done before.

HOWEVER, your better lifts may hit intermediate stats sooner, at which point you'll probably have to start progressing those at a slower pace (weekly rather than every 2 days). But that won't happen for a while, just something to keep in mind.

I would suggest doing pull-up variations. Try doing negatives (jump to the top, control the descent) until you can do complete pull-ups. Look at the first couple of variations on the pull-up column in pic related.

When I started lifting my weight spiked up fast within a month and a half. I am now 162 lbs and I feel like my weight gain is slowing down a lot now. I usually ate 2700 calories a day. If I should increase my intake, how many more calories should I increase? My lifts haven't stalled yet, so I am unsure about what I need to do.

What does 1/2/3/4 mean?

1 Plate overhead press
2 plate bench
3 plate squat
4 plate deadlift

How many scoops of protein should i take a day?

I take 4 atm (which amounts to about 600 calories) but i feel like that is too much

The thread title is "Questions that don't deserve an answer." Why are people actually answering questions in this thread?

Ahhh got it thank you , takes what like two years to get to this natty?

how much you please, just remember to drink A LOT of water, actually, a LOT MORE water since you should aready be drinking tons of water

"4 scoops son, cmon" -Rich Piano (Street Sharks)

how to minimize loose skin when cutting? currently lost 32 lbs and am at 253lbs but the loose skin is noticeable.

I'm doing 3x5 and progressing well. Boil it down - what's the difference between 3x5 & 5x5?

>inb4 2 sets hurr durr
stfu you know what I mean

Just went ice skating and right now my ankles are fucked up. Tomorrow is leg day. What do Veeky Forums?

You could always drink milk and eat chicken and save a lot of money

If you're in danger of hurting your ankles dont do it or atleast go lighter weights. Seriously, a friend of mine had a small knee injury and decided to go all out either way and ended up fucking his knee completely

Is diet coke Veeky Forums approved?

no. it provides literally 0 nutrition and is chock full of questionable chemicals

Can jumping rope make me stunt my growth or make me shorter?

I know this is a stupid question but since im basically jumping constantly and putting pressure on my legs and knees by constantly jumping up and down, wouldn't that stunt my growth or (possibly) make me shorter a few centimeters?

I've spent the last year getting into lifting and I've been doing pretty alright for a girl in terms of strength, but I don't look as great as I have anticipated.

I have hovered 169-176 and I'm confused as to how to properly do a cut. I know It's basically calories in vs calories out but based on the calculators I get different numbers and I don't know which one to follow if I'm cutting. IIFYM seems popular, Scooby seems accurate, and CICO seems thorough. Do I eat TDEE, 300 less than TDEE, 500 less than TDEE, or BMR? What about macros? What should my macros be for a cut? I know protein should be kept high and carbs and fat are low but what percentage is the best?

Stats for reference:
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 170 lbs as of this morning.

for your cut you should simply cut carbs. It's important to keep getting all your protein in, and eat enough fats so you feel normal. cut around 300-500 cal a day

If I overbulk, i.e gain too much fat because I ate too much, can I lower my intake to maintenence for a while to maintain and maybe even lose a little fat and still make optimal gains? Or have I fucked up and just have to deal with it until cutting time?

no. stop being retarded.

am i wasting my money with multivitamins?

anyone have any calorie calculator and other health/fitness resources for people who are naturally big?

Im 6'3 and played football in highschool and college. I weighed 230 in college and ballooned up to 350 in the years after because I stopped exercising. This year I decided to go on a diet started eating 1.5k-1.8k calories a day. In may/april I reached 280 lbs and have hovered around there until now. Recently I decided to look up diet stuff so I could lose more weight. All the online calculators say that I should be eating 2.5k+ calories to lose weight and I know that is bullshit

I have wide hips and a narrow waist. I am currently cutting, is there anything that I can do to even out my core? I don't want an hourglass figure as a man. I already work out lats and delts to try and get my upper body bigger. (5'10" 155 lbs atm)

You're not gonna gain any mass on a cut user. Save the muscle for bulking.

I'm doing HIIT and injured both my knees and pulled both my hamstrings

How do I stretch my ARMS properly (especially at the elbow) so the same doesn't happen to them?

pretend that i'm your closest most beloved friend, help me like i am dying without your legit care for a stranger with terminal illness

Could I do scapular pushups, and external rotations daily. Thinking about overhead shrugging on a smith frequently as well. Would do facepulls, but I lack money and the equipment.

Or at least 3-4 times a week?

Shoulder health is a big concern of mine, having a torn labrum and a tendency to not do things right.
Running a GSLP program currently.

well first off don't stretch before training.

I just finished a bulk, will my hourglass figure even out when I lose my lovehandles, or will I have to bulk again then cut to fix my hips?

Because they're the answers we need but. not the answers we deserve right now.

holy kekeroni batman!

Is weed bad for my brain?

I'm currently cutting, and while it's going well, I feel hungry as fuck when I'm trying to sleep. Is there a good low-cal snack I can have?

What the fuck is this thread? Why bother asking questions that don't deserve answers?

What does that even mean?

>implying your question deserves an answer

weed is for lowlifes mate

well the cutting trick is, to got to bed hungry, because when you sleep you can't binge
Other than that, when you're too hungry on a cut, eat high fiber food

FAIL!

I didn't ask who it was for. I recently tried it for the first time and I enjoyed the surge of creativity, but I'm cautious about doing it again.

delet dis

what app is this?

I'm sorry, weed TURNS you into a lowlife

No. It's too late for you. Your only shot would be some bullshit sport nobody cares about and the competition isn't very stiff.

Train your calves or you'll look like shit.

No, deadlifts aren't gonna adequately train your quads or calves.

1 year for any healthy adult male that is actually trying. Less if you're already athletic or gifted.

Strength training has diminishing returns in terms of volume. So probably like 10% less strength gains.

You're not "naturally big". You're a fat cunt that eats too many calories. All the rules for weight loss apply to you too.

Wrong. Beginners can increase lean mass even while losing weight. Obviously not as much as when they're bulking, but they will gain muscle if they lift and eat protein.

What alternative deadlift exercises would you guys recommend for someone who can't do them due to a lower back injury. Will I ever make it bros?

Explain this thread and I will

I consistently get hemorrhoids when squatting heavy weights, should I quit squats or am I doing something wrong here?

It was explained like 3 posts above yours you dumbfuck.

Not him, but youre saying 5 reps of let's say bench, diddly, curls, squats, the press and etc os optimal for strength? I usually do 4x8 and with curls; 4x10, shrugs; 4x20.

Also when the shit did it turn into QTDDAA i liked QTDDTOT better.

Thanks bro. Saved, going to go edit my routine now.

When will this meme die. Running is good for your knees as long as youre doing it corrrectly and not always on a treadmill.

Running along with progressively longer and faster distances strengthens your knees. You can however get injured easily if youre not stretching enough and/or have shit form.

You can quickly google that. Often, excess nutrients are urinated/defecated out. I eat this gnc mens vitamin and i only eat one each time unless im running, lifting, and doing some core work to benefit running. If i take two my piss is golden for the next gallon of liquid i drink.

Just take vitamins for things you dont normally get through food. You obviously dont need fish oil.

Wtf?

>dont do "Static" stretches before training.

Ftfy

Do stretches that involve a motion and not remaining still.

muscleandstrength.com/workouts/muscle-strength-full-body-workout-routine

Is this a good routine Veeky Forums? Want to do a full body when I start bulking and this one looks fun

Yes. Weed being harmless is a meme. Just do shrooms a few times a year. Way better experience and genuinely has no side effects unless you already have schizophrenia

I'm a big dude. 330, 6"4. Relearning how to squat is a bitch. Everyone says go below parallel but I can't get there man. I go as deep as i can and pull back up.

Will this eventually be an issue? Is this just my weight or being weak? Posture issues?

Been told to sit in tiny chair, let knees follow your feet, etc

>I'm a big dude
For me

It's time to stop.

Do fat burners actually work?

So, any strength program is also good for hypertrophy? Kek

Why do you think everyone's legs fucking explode after only 4 months on SS?

is there a difference between stiff legged dl and regular dl in terms of building core strength? does one build more core strength than the other?

When weighing/measuring rice do you measure it when its just grains, or after they're cooked?