Who /gas/ here?

I earn $1000/week for doing nothing. Lol if you didn't buy neo at under $5

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCcrSMnEYhIPX_p127jI23qw/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=w3sI8WVX-cc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol fuck u

I'm so close to being able to live the NEET life off of gas all i need is a Dozen more NEOs can a great whale such as yourself help a fellow Neobro?

AUG76r4dAeEbu4rccVc45au6SwswR4CaCk

just lend your bitcoin to a tumbler service it's working for me.

How much Neo do I have to own to earn $500 a week from Gas?

is there another coin that do the same as neo?? getting money from another cryptocurrencie

Too many, around 10k

About 10k NEO LuL

do you guys think there will be a nice Dip around $17-$20 due to the upcoming fork?

500 bucks a week off any coin is gonna require an insane capital. Try setting your standards a little lower.

Ok so lets do the math...

10K NEO @ ~$29.32 = $293,200.0

You'd need to wait 586.4 weeks or just over 11 years to get your payback from GAS assuming you can sell it for $500 each week.

And let's say you let it accumilate, not selling but just stacking, while the price of neo over a few years grows to 3x the current price.
ROI much much sooner than a decade.

Also by payback you mean you're still holding your original investmen in 11 years, so you've double your investment assuming same price, yeah?

Keep in mind its risky to hold onto alt coins, it can plummit to $5 when another better token or coin comes along

True, this is best case scenario.

that is true or news can come out that can completely wipe out the coin example the CEO dies that would send any coin tumbling i just want to make sure I make big gains get it out and put it back in to Bit Coin

Brainlet here, do NEO holders get payouts of GAS or something?

GAS is the gas (heh) of neo. NEO holders get NOTHING.

I have 330 neo

I make 1 gas every 13 days
still comfy desu :3

Actually there's a website for that neotogas.com

With 300k $ of neo you'd make 25k $ a year

no because the girl you posted is not chinese.

Then whats the point of this post
?

aaa come onnn ok here is a asian slut just for you goyss

fyi at the moment 1 NEO just produces a fraction of the 1 GAS it will produce within the next 21 year.
That is to say the amount of GAS divident at the moment is low.
This will change as soon as dApps are on the blockchain, at which point NEO shareholders -also- get parts of Gas spent for the dApps.
I.e. the calculations here are not very useful, 1 NEO will produce more than now in the future.

PS in the next weeks, I'll be posting a series on Neo smart contract programming here:
youtube.com/channel/UCcrSMnEYhIPX_p127jI23qw/videos

ah, of course he doesn't do the [embed] if I link to the video list..

youtube.com/watch?v=w3sI8WVX-cc

>mfw I sold 6k ANS at $7 for a loss because of Veeky Forums fud

it business as usual at the office

I think the trick would be to sell your gas monthly and buy more neo... Then you get compound interest.

Still, making 25k on 300k is 8%... Which is fucking sick in the real world in terms of investing. In crypto it's low because most are poor and looking for 1000x to strike it rich

hot