My gym doesnt have kettlebells or bands unfortunately...

My gym doesnt have kettlebells or bands unfortunately. I was wondering if dumbbells could work in-place of a kettle-bell for a lift like this here

Nope. You might as well kill yourself.

>Gym doesn't have kettlebells
>looking for a substitute kettlebell

kys senpai

Yes. Dumbbell clean and press or fast curls

Definitely a terrible replacement, kettlebells do a great job of making you look like a massive faggot. Dumbells can not possibly make up for that.

I dont understand the point in your post

I don't care if they make me look like a faggot. I am doing it to gain shoulder stability. And the exercise in the OP is great for that.

OHP

Not as good for stability as kettlebells.

who gives a fuck about stability, just get fucking huge breh you don't need jewbells

Okay just fuckoff and do your dumbells and look like a retard.

Someone with injuries you stupid piece of shit

Kill yourself

shut up retard

By stability, you mean core stability. Hopefully your program also works in squats, which is where you will ACTUALLY build stability.

i'm not the one who injured himself being a retard , you're never going to make it

You can definitely do one-arm dumbell presses, why wouldn't you be able to? The technique can be quite tricky though

>By stability, you mean core stability.
No that isnt what I mean at all. Fuck off

Oh, ok. I mean, that's literally where your center of gravity is and where you hold your body upright, or "stable", but ok.

Do you understand what shoulder stability is? Or are you that ignorant to kinesiology that you dont know how the body works?

rekttt

this

Everyone is getting buttrekt in this thread

I dont understand why

Yes.

Have you seen strongmen? Their massive one arm presses are with dumbbells, not kettlebells