Tall female with golden eyes - Iran

>In December 2006, archaeologists discovered the world's earliest known artificial eyeball.[16] It has a hemispherical form and a diameter of just over 2.5 cm (1 inch). It consists of very light material, probably bitumen paste. The surface of the artificial eye is covered with a thin layer of gold, engraved with a central circle (representing the iris) and gold lines patterned like sun rays. The female whose remains were found with the artificial eye was 1.82 m tall (6 feet), much taller than ordinary women of her time. On both sides of the eye are drilled tiny holes, through which a golden thread could hold the eyeball in place. Since microscopic research has shown that the eye socket showed clear imprints of the golden thread, the eyeball must have been worn during her lifetime. The woman's skeleton has been dated to between 2900 and 2800 BCE.

sott.net/article/242244-5000-Year-Old-Golden-Eye-Found-on-Iran-Afghan-Border
foxnews.com/story/2007/02/20/5000-year-old-artificial-eye-found-on-iran-afghan-border.html

Was she, dare I say it... Aryan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4hGQ97tCTOs
archive.org/details/McAlpinProtoElamoDravidianTheEvidenceAndItsImplications1981
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harappan_language
theguardian.com/science/2009/apr/23/indus-civilisation-language-symbols
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Was she, dare I say it... Aryan?
No. She was British.

youtube.com/watch?v=4hGQ97tCTOs

Is this really a prosthetic eye or just a decorative eyepatch?

>The female whose remains were found with the artificial eye was 1.82 m tall (6 feet), much taller than ordinary women of her time.

Muh waifu.

SINCE HER SKELETAL REMAINS CANNOT BE SEEN IN THEIR ENTIRETY IN THE PHOTOGRAPHS, IT IS VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO ACCURATELY JUDGE HER RACE.

>much taller than ordinary women of her time.

That's above the average of women even today.

Alexander the Great was said to be only 5'3'' and considering his priveliged upbrigning i.e better diet than the commoner of his time we can imagine she would have been way above even the average man of her time.

look guys I found a man with tourette's syndrome on a Kazakh goat trading forum

but nah for real tho, seconded

ancient iranians arrived in iran between 1500-1000 BC

that women must be of another race not related to indo europeans

But height for average Yamna guy was 175/178cm. That woman is very tall for this century, back then she was probably a giant.

yeah, the only that could have something about pre iranian iran people are sumerians and semitic people

She was nephilim

Iran literally means Aryan.

Wait, you both think the ENTIRE skeleton is needed? Just the skull actually. Which is convenient because...

Elamite? Any other Near Eastern peoples?

Iranics didn't inhabit those lands in those times

>you will never fug an Anunnaki half-breed

>tfw that guy was right after all
Yeah, why would the History Channel lie to us? :^)

>she was probably a giant
Oh baby. Thats hot.

Before the influx of Afro-Asiatic Semites the Mesopotamian peoples were probably akin to peoples of the Caucasus.

Not really the Gutians were from the Zargos mountains and they spoke a language Isolate.

So have proposed that Elamite is related to Dravidian so they might have been like Tamils or the Mohenjo-daro people.

Doubt that. Mainly because Indians claim that humanity evolved in India and other bs claims like that

Seeing how this thread is about ancient history why do people claim that Sargon built the first empire. When Uruk had colonies and trade posts far and wide

Has no bearing on proposals of non Indian nationalists and general scholarly opinions about pre-Vedic India.

examples?

archive.org/details/McAlpinProtoElamoDravidianTheEvidenceAndItsImplications1981
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harappan_language

I'd like to see more concrete evidence before I would start to accept this theory. The only other person I heard talking about the Sumerians coming from the sub continent was the ancient aliens guy

Well if it means anything one of the linguists who lean towards Dravidian theories was mentioned in a relatively recent article on it. Maybe you should bring some evidence to the table if you have such doubts about the proposed theories.
theguardian.com/science/2009/apr/23/indus-civilisation-language-symbols

Maybe she has gigantism disorder, Cesar seemed to had it, too.

I don't need to all you showed was theories that are in the fringe

>Aryan
Iranian, therefore yes

>1.82
Dem I love tall girls

Iranians didn't live there yet

Any source on that slut OP? I love raven-haired semitic/mena bitches with blue eyes.

She looks like silvina luna

No one thinks Sumerians or Dravidians came from India. Reich laboratory of Harvard discovered years ago that the West Eurasian DNA in all Indians(ANI, vs ASI the aboriginal component) matches Georgian people specifically and since then it has been discovered that Georgians are closely related to the Zagros farmers from Iran who moved into South Asia in the Neolithic bringing with them Dravidian languages.

NOT EVEN JUST THE SKULL IS ENTIRELY VISIBLE.