What do you invest in when you only have 20 dollars?

What do you invest in when you only have 20 dollars?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/TtaBcc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A book

Knee pads

A lottery ticket at your local gas station.

you can buy some link from it but buy at the next dip

I had 20$ at the beginning of this year in btc. I now have 25,000$ in crypto.

Learn to utilize what you have.

a 30 pack of shitty beer and some taco bell

$2.50 into ten random coins

in a roundabout quantum physics sorta way, 1/512 chance you won't make profit

I've already said too much

A good pair of chain pliers.

$2.00 into ten random coins*

.....or $2.50 into eight random coins

1/128 odds, then

A job.

A rope to kys with.

/thread

I only know of one coin with the potential to turn 20 dollars into 50,000 dollars without a massive rise in the whole industry. it has less than 1 million coins yet sells for less than 400 sats. Osmium Coin OS76. os76.freeforums.net Enjoy

buys you a six pack of quality beer. i dont think there are many better purchases than beer a man can make

BuzzCoin. Seriously. You actually have a chance to X5 your money in a couple of months. Not shilling, don't even have any of it. I did and made 650%.

you give out blowjobs for 100$ to accumulate for that sweet BTC investment

definitely not a Japanese language book

what did your portfolio look like in the beginning?

what kind of beer is $20 for a six pack? trappist brew? I don't even think trappists ship six packs

day trading on compounding interest until you can turn it into 40$ than you put 20 aside and margin 20 at a fair amount (20x seems safe) and hope you don't get liquidated. use stop losses.

BitBean is really fucking cheap right now on Cryptopia. Good time to get in before a correction. Easy 1.5x, 2x to get you started on real coins.

got obliterated on leverage trading. Cut it out completely and started with around 20$ worth of pascal. Mined and traded it up and then it was on polo.
Now I farm shitcoins full time.

Pump and dump discord, get in here with your 20$
discord.gg/TtaBcc

>btc

Fuck you Lizard, we're not all as smart as you.

Beer is shit m8. Vodka, even raw, is better

You...
get a job.

You haven't paid your dues yet. Save up at least $1,000 to make any venture worthwhile.

underrated

genki?

Op go all in with the 20 dollars to XDN for short gains here in the month or two.
Or XP for long term hold if you have the hands of a horse and not the hands of a weak man.

weed seeds

Came for this comment.

Yourself.

GL

俺も「げんき」を読みったww

Knee pads or lemonade mix

Then sell you nude photos