Transformation

Transformation, fat to fit, motivation thread
If you have pics like this saved from an older thread like this, please post them

I still see myself as a fatass, but the pic on the left was from when I was 270-280lbs. Pic on the right was taken last night- I'm 6'3 and down to 210lbs. Goal weight is 180-190lbs and then to start lifting more seriously.

Gj mang

pic on left is old as shit, but it's the only one i could find without a shirt on

I was gonna post a """""""""transformation""""""""" post but this is actually really awesome, OP.

Keep it up

How long did it take you to lose all that weight?

I started after senior year of hs, so about 2 years (2014-2016). I'm pretty bad about going to the gym because I just can't lift a lot, but I play pick-up ultimate frisbee and a little soccer. Most of the weight came off from me doing cardio and staying below a caloric deficit.

I forgot to add that I could have lost it in a considerably shorter amount of time, if I stayed in the gym as much as I should have.

Thats impressive weight lost even for 2 years. How strict were you on the calorie deficit?

I couldn't tell you the exact number, but I used MyFitnessPal and it generated the deficit based off of my weight. I've always set it to "2lbs a week" and ate to whatever it gave me. Currently it has me at 1840 per day, today I've eaten 1800. I try to stay as far under it as I can

Im 270 down to 200 currently At 5'11.
Started about 8 months ago.

Also solid af bro

Hopefully I can get as much facial gains as this guy did.

Ahh, looking much better my man!

Holy shit that face.
I've been eating

Stats from this before and after?

does anybody know how long apart these were taken? I want to know how long I'll be punished by my body for allowing myself to get stretch marks.

you will have stretch marks for the rest of your life. better get used to them

they will lessen and silver up in time, but they will never be invisible.

Ive posted my progress before but hopefully I can motivate a few people.

Took a little over three years
AMA

how many times did you stop & re-start training in those 3 years?

what was your lifting routine and bulk/cut length

I haven't been out of the gym for more than 5 days in a row since I started.

It depends. I started doing a brosplit but my legs started getting tiny, then I did PPL now I'm doing upper lower because I barely have any free time. here is a more complete picture of my progress so you can see my bulk/ cut length. Pictures are taken at height of my bulk and bottom of my cuts.

That side tricep pic reminds me a lot of George Leeman when he went through a long cutting routine.

does your body get you laid with minimal effort?

How tall are you guys?

5'10 here, sitting at around 200lbs. Not sure how much longer I have to cut/recomp until I can start trying to build muscle for real.

Gg but get a haircut. Shit's nasty. As a former fat-person-with-long-hair, I can testify that it's gross

I'm 5'9" You should be lifting while you cut you can make great gains while cutting as a beginner. You might need surgery to look really good though to be honest. Great progress though.
No, I have GF now but I did when I was fat too. If I was doing it for girls I would have stayed at 170. Also I haven't been shirtless in front of anyone but my GF and you guys in the past three years.
I wish, George is a monster.

>You should be lifting while you cut

I wish people would stop saying that...I have been lifting, and I continue to lift. It's hard to build muscle when you drop 150lbs in 18 months. Now that I'm close to normal-sized, and my posture and flexibility is almost fixed, hoping to get the gainz train rolling for real.

Just not sure whether I should cut or recomp, and if cut, how much longer.

You can cut or "recomp" now - it won't make much difference in the long run. You've got to keep building muscle and losing fat. Getting caught up in what order is optimal is a waste and will maybe make 2% difference, just stick to a plan and don't deviate from it until you've achieved your goal.

how many hours a day/days a week do you work out?

hey its this guy

Glad to see you are still making progress. Keep at it looking better every time

Recomp it is then, I guess. It's real hard to stay at a deficit around where I work anyways. All my meals are at a cafeteria. They have calories listed for each item, but no way that shit is accurate.

th-thanks user. Getting back into lifting after a two month break. A lot more flexible than I used to be, actually able to do the lifts with proper form. Actually using my back/core when I squat now. Feels good, man.

around 4-5 days a week for 1-2 hours. I like working out for longer but with work and college it gets kinda ruff.

From 145lbs to 165