How many people browse Veeky Forums wanting to become Veeky Forums but haven't the willpower to start...

How many people browse Veeky Forums wanting to become Veeky Forums but haven't the willpower to start, aka "I'll begin my diet TOMORROW" mode?

Probably most people. Except most of them have also read Starting Strength so they think they're now qualified to give advice.

reporting

I don't give advice outside of the obvious "don't eat fast food and be choosy about what you drink" though so I think I could be worse.

How do you get into the right mode? Do you just have to want it as bad as you want to breathe?

It's really not that hard, user. You just have to have a vague goal and begin.

>How do you get into the right mode?

Stop waiting until you're "in the mood" to do something, you fucking faggot. You're never going to be "in the mood" to do something difficult or uncomfortable.

Makes sense. Thanks!

kind of the opposite for me
i'm quite heavy however, i workout quite a bit 3-4 days a week either lifting or some recovery work,

the problem is i have a hard time keeping a high activity level routinely, my "life" routine changes quite a bit and i don't have time to go to the gym, same time, same duration on a daily basis, plus i have a desk job which kind of sucks my life away but. thats ok as i do make a pretty high salary

I just don't understand how people can postpone being healthy.

What the fuck, that's like posting on the Pokemon board when you've only seen digimon. What the fuck?

Post me your work schedule, other obligations/hobbies and I'll give you a timeline and help you prioritize the 24 hours you get everyday.

Not fit but getting there. I just tell other fatties and chubbys not to give up.

first post, best post

Sorry, disabled user. Hope you're not fat.

Couldnt you just roid ?

Im guessing you still have two functionnal arms.

Tell me your disability and I'll tell you what you can do to get fit

Right here , I just read what you guys post and ask advice here n there. I have lost about 40 pounds but far from fit. 6'3 320 master race. Fit has gone to shit no lie , it's as if /b/ and /lgbt/ got together.

>Only have to work out half your body to get fit
>Somehow this is more impressive than full body

wtf guys

I have the will power to calorie count, meal prep, bike commute, lift and everything else required to lose my last bit of chub.

It's just that I sabotage all my good week's behaviour with snacks when the weekend hits.

Just do it and stick to if for three months, once you see your gains coming in you'll be ultra motivated, once you hit your noobie gains you've browsed Veeky Forums long enough to develop body dysmorphia and start cycling.

Dis

not me I go to the gym 5 days a week i eat clean during the week but its not enough calories. MFW i eat crap on the weekends today pancakes and pizza just to make up the calories.