>>38204065

It's tough for me to eat 180g of protein each day. I don't have enough food to last me the month. Eventually my 5 lb tub of whey will run out in a month's time.

Where else do you find good sources of protein? I got really discouraged when I thought 1 egg had 13 grams of protein when in fact they have 6 grams.

I also didn't know I needed that much protein to gain in size. been lifting for awhile with not much gain.

How much do you weigh?

227lb

>didn't know I needed that much protein to gain in size

How much protein WERE you consuming, OP?

probably 20-30g daily.

180g is about right. You're doing .8g per lb of total body weight. Try greek yogurt. has 12g per serving.
Good into MyProtein if getting your protein from food is going to kill your wallet.

Look*

Ouch, such wasted time spent.

on amazon it's more pricey than optimum nutrition. like it's $30 for 2.2lb while ON is $56 for 5lb.

I was thinking the same thing. But I honestly have no time for remorse.

Powder is frankly gonna be your most cost effective source, specially assuming you buy from amazon and have prime

Otherwise, milk is pretty cheap. Eggs got REAL cheap, even though the protein content per egg isn't much . Also, if u combine beans and rice u create a complete protein source. Both are cheap as balls.

Why are you shopping for it on Amazon. Go to the source. Shit loads of discounts. I got 2 5.5lb bags for 60.

Wow that's really good.

You see I can actually explain this shit. My parents prevent me from consuming lots of protein because they think it's unsafe no matter how many medical sources I throw at them saying otherwise. I recently was able to get some leniency out of them starting today.

I just have this bad feeling that when I finish my first tub I have right now, I'm going to get bitched at by my mom.

I'll just have to hammer it in their heads that I'm wasting my time if I'm not eating enough to grow.
Those are some really good compilations right there. Thanks

>My parents?
>Underage?
>MODS?

Just kidding. I'm assuming your parents buy it for you? If so you're fucked.

I'm actually in my 20s and I'm a NEET with a degree going back to school this fall. I couldn't get a job in my first major hence why my parents buy my whey.

The amount of patience and willpower needing to stay positive and not be a sad cunt is unrelenting.

Try being a poor vegetarian OP, other than protein shakes it's annoying how hard it is to get protein.

beside soy how do vegans get their protein?

How can anyone get that little amount of protein? The average person gets more than the per day without trying and they don't lift

lean meats, greek yogurt, mushrooms, protein supplements, (maybe eggs), mix all that together in a blender or something fgt

Why aren't you at least working a temp job until you start school? That way they wont have to buy it for you? Really OP?

your parents religious? that shits ridiculous

fat free greek yogurt cups are good. 90cal/15g
tunafish, 100cal/22g, protein powder, 120cal/24g

I'm not a vegan so I can still eat eggs. But other than that; lentils, beans, brown rice, wheat, and there's protein enriched products out there. The problem is that I work and go to school so it's annoying how long these all take to cook.

religious against gains.. it seems..

my mom be like "you got a degree and you want to work at some odd job?" sounds discouraging but idk what else to do. I feel like I'm at fault here because I don't make my own decisions but at the same time they don't let me anything because I'm under their roof and I have no means to move out.

I don't mean to turn this into a blog but this is how my protein situation relates..
I do IF because I don't have to worry about food all the time. I eat 2 meals a day with 6 hr window.

You sound like a beta here OP, "My parents wont let me"? WTF? Grow some balls and take control. You may be working at an odd job until fall but at least you'll be doing something until then. Something is better than nothing. You're mom sounds like a cunt. She should be more supportive and understanding as a mother. Not belittling you.

sometimes she opens up on the idea but you're right it's me. Unless I start getting off my ass and put in the labor I'm not going to see another scoop.

This thread has helped me put my situation into perspective, I now know what needs to done. My respects to all of you who've participated.

Fall isn't far away so go out and get a temp job so you can buy your scoops and food. Continue lifting and bang college sloots. \Fit\ will expect future college sloot stories and pix. Now fuck off and job search. Have a blessed gains goblin day.

>20-30g daily

Nigga wut

>Giving away your energy by having sex with random whores
>Not even waiting to use it to create new life with a virtuous woman

user what the hell