I see a lot of hate on Veeky Forums for vegans. But there is no reason vegans can't become strong. Afterall...

I see a lot of hate on Veeky Forums for vegans. But there is no reason vegans can't become strong. Afterall, it's not about the food. It's about The Squat Plug.
youtube.com/watch?v=0b0X95QW4Ik

autismening

Show us you using your squat plug

marry me abigail pls.

what the fuck is this

and who is holding the camera filming her???

Vegans get hate bc they're usually sanctimonious about their diet.

And being vegan does def like a disadvantage for gaining strength. But that doesn't mean that if you've got decent genes and a good program that you can't make gains (e.g.Nigel Morton, IG: Captain planet)

Clearly the squat plug is make or break! You didn't watch the video did you?

It's memeing gone right

Squat plug thread. Post your plugs.
>inb4 lol that one's way too big
DYEL?

What's your max with plug versus max without it? Trying to see if they are really worth the hype and if they make any real difference.

>being vegan is definitely a disadvantage for gaining strength
Bullshit. You can have a nutritionally complete vegan diet, there's no reason to believe it would cause a disadvantage.

I think it's her dad, Gary Busey, trying to get her famous.

Butterbody

Soooon she will be my high test wide hipped waifu. Like 15 more pounds I'd wager.

Hnnnnnng I take it back. She isn't a butterbody...potentially

pls respond

I'd like 30

Depends if she gains muscle.

Obv muscle too, but a lot of girls can pull off 30% BF pretty well if they have muscle

she somewhat resembles Sally from Coro.

You britbongs will no what I mean

She's probably about 30% there

That lady looks like she's 60. Maybe the hair is similar. Can't find any when she was younger.

fuck off ugly fat shill
sage

Sir, you may want to start with a slightly smaller squat plug. The one you are currently using seems to be producing some side effects.

B12

Shit, just did.

I'm digging her....lady, bark twice if you're no longer banned

I don't think vegans even squat though.

wrong

Nigga she's here unless already banned again

Tell me more then senpai

high-test bump

Not even being ironic I think this girl is funny. Have I been here too long?

Depends are you laughing at her being retarded or at her jokes

Because it's OK to laugh at retards

I don't know anymore.

Ask vegan youtubers about their squat plugs please

Bats a cute

Cringe but also an erection.

Pretty interesting combo desu

I love/hate how much this bitch makes fun of herself and acts so cringey.

Most people don't squat. Vegans probably even less.

Make videos asking gym bros about squat plugs.

>tfw will never have a meme girl this autistic
kill me

I subscribed even though I don't wanna watch the videos. Just so that she's gona make it too.

The squatplugs jokes stopped being funny like 2 years ago. I still like her a lot tho.

>and who is holding the camera filming her???
Her boyfriend. He takes drives her to the gym and films her videos. Lucky bastard.

why does every girl who comes on Veeky Forums not only have autism but make it their personality
atleast I Try to hide mine

not without supplementation

omnivoric diets are heaps better senpai

>why does every girl who comes on Veeky Forums not only have autism but make it their personality

Because that's how women work. Their personalities are completely plastic like this.

lol vegans

>woman spurting out a ton of Veeky Forums shit to let everybody know she's an epic memer
It's always a woman

show me any man who makes lifting videos that does this

>vegans
>dumb retards whois main priority in life is to be nice to animals
>all scientific knowledge stems from this primary desire, thus they ignore the rest of the evidence
>jewish world elite loves them because helping them means that they could create 3 billion more niggers for this planet (if the meat industry was replaced by plant shit)
>vegans dont realize that meat eaters on average have more test than non meat eaters.

the buff dudes, that horse face sweadish cuck don't know his name

Latsbrah (the Golden One) keeps meming, and is so far the only living human being I have ever seen say the word "cuck" in real life.

/pol/tards - when will they ever learn?

hivemind lol

Jesus fucking christ guys i thought sparrow was autistic but this chick is way fucking worse

wut? sparrow doesnt look that autistic she looks/acts like a brah (but them again ive never met her so...), would lift with
bats seemed alright, it hough the vids were a way to escape the autism, this one however got her back into the autistic realm :s

She is dorky and her memeing is cringy af but the fact that she doesn't realizes it or that she doesn't give a fuck is kind of fun. Besides that, she seems focused at her lifting and has made solid progress in a couple of months.

the word cuck in real life isn't cringy though, I hven't seen his other stuff but im just basing it off of the word "cuck"

This chick is the perfect example of female privilege
she's more autistic than the rest of us but can still get in a relationship easily

if I did shit like this majority of girls would RUN

fuck this world

Not, perhaps, in the literal sense, but used in the /pol/ sense (i.e. to refer to anyone that disagrees with /pol/ and anything they dislike - including other nationalists and traditionalist)? Cringy as ALL HELL. And that's the way Horsefacebrah uses it.

Dubs of truth. I want a gf like bats irl senpai

She has gotten made fun of nonstop on Veeky Forums. I saw a thread saying they would rape and murder her etc. She can handle the bants. Shes not getting normal views either. Not many views.

>I saw a thread saying they would rape and murder her etc.
Really? Here on Veeky Forums?

he probably also helps in putting her squat plug

Would you pls stop it with the squat plug fucking jokes, they are lame

>if I did shit like this majority of girls would RUN
not before they scream and get you arrested for being a "creep"

I'm guessing she doesn't do this outside of YouTube. I saw a video where she said she doesn't like socializing.

Yeah she gets a lot of hate but ignores it so I give her props.

jesus that made me cringe.

Yeah well if she dared to show her vids here I guess she knew that the dyel r9k summer fags would say nasty things at her. Nobody gives a fuck about them here or irl for that matter anyway.

>I saw a video where she said she doesn't like socializing.
She wouldn't have a bf if that was true. I don't buy it.

>implying a woman has to do literally anything except be outside to get a boyfriend

Even anti social people talk to one or two people. Probably met him online. She said that making these videos was helping her communication. But yeah she does have female privilege because guys don't care as much about autism in females.

Literally don't care at all you mean.

How to be an attractive woman and get a boyfriend:
>don't be (too) fat
>don't have any facial deformities
Wala

You are wrong. You are thinking about fugs. Women don't have to do shit to get to fug, but that's not a relationship. They could get a robot bf like you anytime, but they don't want that.

Getting a bf for a girl is not as easy as you imagine it to be. You might also want to stop trying to suck your own peanut and start lifting bro

It is really not hard for a woman to get a MATCHED boyfriend, the problem is that that is no longer good enough.

Wala you say?

Well hers is apparently a Manlet so there's hope

You just described female privilege
it's still mens fault
but its way easier for a women to get in a relationship than vice versa.

Doesn't matter he's probably a FRAMEGOD with a big SKULL and THICK WRISTS and a BIG DICK and is probably NT and LOW INHIBITION

She made a video sans memes talking about social anxiety and she acknowledged that. Said her brother has a harder time with it because he's male.

No more memes. Make your own video. You're funny. I believe in you.

>but its way easier for a women to get in a relationship than vice versa

It's not. You can get a gf easy provided you are not disgustingly ugly or deformed, as long as you have good hygiene, are not a morbid obese and have something mildly interesting going on, and even if you are really interesting things like being ugly af and fat won't matter. The same goes for women.

The thing is that unlocking a gf is just the first step, the hard thing is keeping her interested. And the same happens to women. You can get the hot chick that everyone wants but she is boring af you'll be bored in two weeks, word. Women stop looking hot as soon as you get used to see them naked. Fuck the same girl 10 times and believe me you'll be thinking about letting her go if they have nothing to bring to the relationship besides the looks.

So the whole privilege that you think women have, if it exists at all, only helps to them to get a foot in the door, nothing else.

The relationship I cherish the most was with a girl that was a 6/10 tops, but she was fun and intelligent af, and sex was amazing. She dumped me btw

You sound too reasonable to be here. Please leave.

when you put it like that I agree

>You can get a gf easy provided you are not disgustingly ugly or deformed, as long as you have good hygiene, are not a morbid obese and have something mildly interesting going on
Women who don't can still get a matchong bf relatively easily, while if a male has even just one of those things it becomes incredibly hard

They can get fugged by chads but not a relationship.

Those dubs burying all these robots hopes as deep as I bury my alpha dick in Stacey. Glorious
t. Chad

I'm sure plenty of betas/robots would be happy to have them as girlfriends.

That's what I'm saying

but they don't want robots

Video of squat plug insertion when?

They think they don't want robots. It's the robots job to prove them wrong and get to cuck Chad

>jokes

Some people refuse to accept it

Wait, is this an actual thing?

That's why she is making the videos. She genuinely wants non professional lifters to know about them rather than it being a secret insider thing.

I wonder if her bf lifts and uses them

Yes anyone seen him? What's he look like?

>What's he look like?
>Having to ask
Chad of course. He is the one driving her to the gym and filming her vidyas.