How much LINK does biz own? Let's do some math

I think we own a larger chunk of the supply than people would like to believe. Post screenshots of your wallets. I will be adding them all up. Top 75 wallets will require further proof due to LARPing.

Other urls found in this thread:

confido.io),
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

30k and will probably buy more: there's just too much volume for me to ignore it (even one announcement and i'm going to the moon)

60k LINK here too lazy to post

3.6k and it feels bad man. hoping for one last dip so I can get maybe 5k total.

14,7k.

Would buy more if XLM would moon within two weeks tho.

captcha: tulip 2100

16k, rounded up

5050~ LINK between Binance and EtherDelta.

0.55k (dont laugh)

I only have 300. :(
Give me 2k and make yours round figure pls

2k, poorfag but ok, i can finally move out when it hits $3+

8.5k LINK

Kys.

that will make your numbers look bad give me 300 so you will have round 2k i dont need round numbers

Yes. I know. I'm gonna buy hookers from my ETH, neo and link and kms after that night

>when your etherscan doesn't even show the token scanner

Nice. Sent 300

sorry, working on rounding up to 200k. was also somewhat of poorfag a few months ago, but managed to catch 0x, LINK and Kyber

enough you poorfags. This was going swell for a minute

1.5k now, more if it drops a bit lower. Otherwise COSS and TRX will hear about my few BTC.

48k linklet here

I have 140 tokens
>mfw poorfag

thank you broda

20k no picture

I have a buy order for 3000 more at 7500 satoshi

Am I gonna make it Veeky Forums?

9990. If it wasn't for Binance's fees and me not remembering them, I'd have an even 10k.

Same here, about 60.5k LINK in cold storage

550, wow i got nothing compared to some of you.

am i gonna make it Veeky Forums?

0x2b349a6cf412663c9bca63e14c98b924df2e9a54

is anyone in the slack that can comment on what the team has said about the state of things?

1,191 link

They said the team is prepping for Sibos and will have major news ready for the community after or maybe even during.

3223 link reporting in

No news about partnerships or Phase 2 implementation until after SIBOS

20,063 and a bunch of shitcoins as well.

>nice cursor

source on major?
not doubting, but if you can show me evidence of them saying major news after or maybe during the event, i will switch over my 2 BTC to LINK right now

I've been prying some things out of the community managers. Honestly not much to go on. But there is a smidge of bullish sentiment. I will make a new post later.

just sold 140k

lmao its only selling point is its programming language

Maybe you should just join the slack since it is open

oh crap i posted in the wrong thread, it was supposed to be about BISMUTH

760 .. got in late

add 500 to total

this i would pour in some cash if it is expected to be major

What is major?
1. Partnerships with multiple banks
2. Official partner of SWIFT (I would cry tears of joy if this happened)

I can't think of anything else that would be considered "major" since their major aim is to help banks and bank-related institutions

1 million plus. wont say how much tho.

i dont need to larp, im larping as an unemployed bum but in reality worth close to a million cad. w00t w00t

looks like were pushing 875 - 900k link just on this thread

Considering they release 0 news and not even produce articles that make SmartContract.com/ChainLink look good so anons have to go around like some trufflepig to found Gartner research papers, the Capgemini consulting article etc, if they release any news it is gonna be catastrophic or real fucking news.

115k LINK

all in after selling all my shit SALT

ok if youre right, were ushing well over 1,000,000

why so bearish?

Confide just came out today stating they are utilizing chainlink over oraclize. And it is seemingly certain Request Network will be as well. Yet the chainlink team says nothing. They do not try to sell this news. They have bigger targets. That's bullish imo.

i hope so, the insane volume is either going to make this thing fly into the sky or dump like no tomorrow. it's a fucking volcano

13.7M links

What?? i thought we were linkbros. How come I havent heard of this yet.

124k here

wtf is up with salt? i made some decent money, but then got stuck with a buy at 250k now its down to less than half? i thought this shit would be $10 minimum .

50k linklet reporting in

58k.

Wanted to accumulate up to 100k but I guess we're never getting back to 7k sat

I own 178.326 LINK because of the bastard in pic related.

the request network thing has been floating around for a few days. It's not 100% confirmed but seems increasingly likely. Someone should go into their slack and ask the team. They are very open. Maybe I will later

confido is new. I'm actually unable to find their website lol.

300 link any Veeky Forumsbros out there?

why would it be when the majority of ico memberships were sold at a 99% discount, compared to the final tiers of the sale, with NO vesting period?

If you (and the majority) knoew that SALT gave a 99% discount to pre-salers, would you invest?

We were fleeced. Nobody reads that shit. We're ignorant.

It isn't bearish, what I am saying is when they release news it is gonna be biblical in either direction

Here you go, user

What do you mea insane volume? Volume is 6-7 million dollars over 24 hours, and has remained oconstant almost the netire time since token release.

>
agreed, but what I'm saying is that the direction of the news is pointing towards something incredible, seeing as how they don't waste time with any of this other stuff going on.

Poorfag reporting in 5k link.

linkies i'll always buy your bags for a few pennies if it comes to it, that domain has to be worth something

5k linklet feelsbad

also 5k link, theres many more of us!

This + another 4.2K

we're gonna make it fellow linklet

1.1 k

1.82 k LINK

337k, I was in presale

1.5m tele @ link_marine

Not only banks. It's nothing "major" but i know of at least a project (confido.io), that switched from oraclize to chainlink. They twitted about it and it's in their faq.

It's just a startup in pre ico phase, but still a sign of adoption.

Request Network also stated that ChainLink could be their oracle

3k. Any advise where I should invest after we moon?

10358.. gonna fucking kill myself

108k link shrimp here

22k- I don't think I'm gonna make it brahs

Other bags are XRP and metaverse. Will dump XRP pre-conference and prob buy more metaverse. Thoughts?

Do it

14387 here

press %100 and sell

do it fagget

>almost everyone itt have more than 100k

fucking richfags, yet they still posting pink wojaks when they lose even $5...

Now I know I will never make it because I'm poor from the start

90K LINK here

I have 161k.

Rich list number 33 was on last night too, that user has 1.3 mil.