Hourglass Figure

Hey /fit, I have an hourglass figure like pic related before he bulked up and I need to know how to get rid of it like him. I understand that its partly genetics but I will still do anything I can to help it. Any input is appreciated.

that's hourglass? looks like lats to me

This is me. Yes, I know i'm skinny as fuck. Do I have a chance at looking like that guy? I will dedicate my life to it, I just need to know if its possible.

>Do I have a chance at looking like that guy?
steroids 2-3 years yes and maybe 10 years lifting without

just eat a fuckton and build good lats

You again. No you'll never make it so stop posting

LIFT BIG
EAT BIG

CMONNNNNN

Don't listen to those faggots, user. You can totally fucking do it with dedication. Learn about nutrition. Honestly, chicken breast, broccoli, kale, fish, lean meat. You can't go wrong. Compound lifts. YOU CAN FUCKING DO IT, user!

Thanks user, that means so much more to me than you think.

1: Do SS + accessories +abs + cardio
2: Eat at a 500-1000 calorie surplus with a low carb/protein ratio

3: Realize what it feels like to be a slightly better faggot than you used to be

I have prominent hips as well that give me an hour glass. I bulked up over 2.5 years considerably and now its hardly noticeable. I'd recommend that you train back (specifically vertical pulls) and shoulders (heavy on the lateral delts) a lot, I've found the wider my shoulders are the less focus is on my hips.

You can do it OP

Thanks anaon

Is that you man? thats an incredible transformation

>implying there's anything wrong with hourglass figure

LIFT

It looks slightly feminine and makes me self-conscious. it's definitely not preferable.

Wait. Do you mean your love handles?

Yeah that'll go away with weightloss. Otherwise there are people on this board that will kill to have a narrow waist. I specifically don't wear a belt just so I can look like one of the classic bodybuilders.

No. As you can see i'm pretty skinny already. I just have a narrow waist and I hate it, I need to know how to make it not as noticeable or eliminate it totally.

You look faggot. Remove necklace put on pants. Cut off wristband and moles.

Go tree trunk.

So you'd rather look like this?

Thats a horrible photo, but yes, for the most part. Gordon would look good if he bulked up.

Do you think he got surgery for that loose skin? Dropping from 300 to probably 200 here and I know I'll have some. Don't want to waste so much on surgery but fuck.

Great transformation.

Tell us how you did it, what you are doing.

Work on core a lot and heavy. It will never go away completely, but u can make ur core so thick that its not noticeable like the guy in pic. Weighted planks are especially good and ofc dedlifts.

Your abs/transverse abdominis need to become bigger, then that look will go away.

Had the exact same problem myself. Doing 3-6 sets of planks a day (left sideplank one minute, frontplank one minute, right sideplank one minute is one set) fixed it over the course of a month, with very visible improvements after two weeks.

oh, and I also did 3-4 sets of reverse crunches and hanging leg raises 3x a week, although I feel that those were secondary to the planks.

I looked like you, in 1 year of eating like a beast and doing a good program with compound lifts you will look like a other man. I have been lifting for just 10 months and have not been doing a 100% dedicated but still made amazing gains.

are you implying arnold is hourglass?

> wide shoulders
> thin waist
> stronk quads
Yep, looks hourglass to me

Classic bodybuilders have narrow waists by design

you seem desperate to find an excuse to quit
>pls tell me i can't make it so i don't have to try

just eat and lift you frail little skellington

damm whos the dude