Custom Memes

ITT: Post any dank personally made, hot and fresh memes we got here bois. I always like originality.

Hell, just don't post some overused meme and I'd be happy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s8zbXfIiVwg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Pelusium_(525_BC)#Herodotus_on_the_battle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can someone make "The Moche Virgin and the Wari Chad"???

Yeah, you can do that, takes about 30 minutes in paint. Also, you will know the great experience of contributing OC and not just consuming other people's memes.

I conceptualized the meme so its not so much consumption of others, also, im supposed to be studying for a paleontology exam so I can't really spare 30 minutes in paint to create a meme that 95% of this board will not understand.

my OC

OC fresh off the press

Fuck

I hate Ptolemies.

fucking faggot,they lost in '48,'73,and '63.Only persian is OP

this is the real deal

wrong, IDF never scored a tactical victory against Hezbollah. You can use this for other Arab armies and stuff but Hezb is the Jewish silver bullet where as IDF steamrolls others they have to try their absolute hardest to overcome hezb.

check this out from the battle of Bint Jbeil
"The 51st Golani Battalion was left scarred by the traumatic experience in Bint Jbeil. Battalion 51 has a dark history in Lebanon, losing 9 men in three days in two incidents in October 1997.[94] It had suffered 8 dead, including several officers, and 20 wounded. Many of the survivors suffered from shell-shock or post traumatic stress syndrome. Five years later some would still suffer from concentration problems, nightmares and impatience or finding it difficult to cope with their daily lives.[95] Soldiers complained that their mental needs were ignored by their officers. Their battalion commander, Lt.-Col. Asor, was appointed commander on the Egoz unit. He was replaced by an officer from outside the Golani Brigade, who had no understanding for old Golani traditions. When the battalion commander did not show up at a memorial service for the eight Golani dead from the Lebanon war a rebellion broke out. About a hundred soldiers rose up and just walked out of the Tze'elim training base outside Beer Sheva. This was one of the largest "revolts" in the history of the IDF.[96] One of the leaders of the "Golani rebellion" was St.-Sgt. Shiran Amsili, the hero from the clash in the olive grove who received a medal for his part in the battle. He was sent to jail for two months for his involvement in the protest.[97] Another 10 soldiers were sent to jail for one or two months and seven other soldiers were confined to their base for a month.[96]"

continued
"Israel sent the elite of its regular forces, the Golani infantry brigade and the Paratroopers brigade to Bint Jbeil. The IDF enjoyed a tremendous superiority both in numbers and firepower as well as absolute air superiority. The over 5,000 IDF soldiers laying a siege around the town were faced by little more than 100 Hezbollah fighters.[23] The IDF failed to conquer the town or to make any other tangible operational achievements. According to Kober the Israeli withdrawal was "correctly interpreted by Hizballah as a great victory for the organization.[81]"

All terrible. Why is Veeky Forums so bad at humour?

but you'll just have a thread of mostly shitty memes like pic

youtube.com/watch?v=s8zbXfIiVwg

Solely made just to piss off my german friend.

>serious case of the Mondays

I made this shitty meme back when Pepes and Austria-Hungary were still cool.

>Austria
>Hungary
>cool
Literally pick one and only one. There only 5 minutes when Austria was cool were thanks to Ol' Fritzl.

>More frog and wojack edits.
>original
Original means you aren't fucking copying something that everyone is already well familiar with retards.

as a descdendant of both prussian and saxon, this confuses me

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Pelusium_(525_BC)#Herodotus_on_the_battle

Rome stands and Carthage is still ruins

Praise Jupiter

Austria-Hungary will always be cool in my heart, user.

doesn't barabbas translate to "son of man" or something underlining the symbolic sacrife of jesus for humankind?

>invade country that just removed occupation from the Soviet Union
>hurr betrayal

These are the only ones in the thread that made me laugh out loud. That may be because I'm a simpleton, though.

Fresh OC

Middle bottom pic are koreans though

Son of the father.

Fresh OC

Czechoslovakia deserved to be destroyed, it was a prison of nations.