Benevolent Investor Thread

Greetings, Veeky Forums. I am feeling generous, and with your permission, I would bestow the power of great finances upon those who ask respectfully.

I am in possession of a document which contains the highest-profiting stock screening methods of the last 16 years. It lists average percentages, between 50%-60% per year.

If you are interested, you must give something in return...

also pic related, goals.

Pls gib insider trading, pls jews

>If you are interested, you must give something in return..
how does my boipucci sound?

I'll give you Jayz's personal email account (I work at Live Nation-The Parent company of Roc Nation)

Let me know.

I am listening OP

Better be clean as a fucking whistle.
LMAO I was not expecting this. Shit man, just post that in the thread.
Good, good.

Here is a graph, just to tease you.

I'm interested, but I'm already outperforming those percents by six or seven times

OP rekt

Also, please note: These are only averages, and some years have significantly higher returns than others. For instance, in 2016 the "Filtered Zacks Rank 5" had returns of appx 157%.

All right I'll just spill the beans. Use Zacks Investment Research. They harness the power of autism to make investing really simple. They use a 1-5 ranking system, and a simple strategy is to just buy #1s and sell when they become 4-5.

This alone outperforms the S&P every single year it has existed. The point is that fundamental analysis is fucking boring, so I let these guys do the work for me and just use the highest-profiting strategies to make better investments than 95% of people, especially day traders who go by "instinct" instead of mathematical facts.

If you think I'm shilling, go look up the results. Google image "zacks rank 1 vs s&p 500"

> please acecpt this humble gift haverim

Yes, on the short term, investors who know what they're doing and make informed decisions can outperform stocks. I won't dispute that. However, most retail investors here on Veeky Forums are not those people. Just check the catalog and look at the types of mindset some have, i.e. "What should I buy?" and "You told me [shitcoin] was going to moon!" pink wojacks, etc.

I prefer the slow, boring, rational/empirical route because I don't need to rely on risky moon/bust cycles.

Do whichever way suits you, I am not here to say only one way is right.

that's pretty impressive user

your gift is this haiku:

roses are red
violets are blue
but then what is green?

That's not a haiku.
The lines go 5-7-5,
Not 5-5-5, senpai.

lol I'm retarded, I meant 4-5-5, and "senpai" should be "f a m" but the stupid word filter ruined it.

just fuck up my whole haiku, senpai.

oh

well I prefer the fast, boring, rational/empirical route because I don't need to rely on risky moon/bust cycles

Good for you. Since I'm also trying to get into crypto and want to do it right, what is the best way to find coins? Any filters/screening methods that work particularly well? Just buy BTC?

I'm trading about fifty or sixty different coins, 95% of which have been shilled here on Veeky Forums

....so, Veeky Forums

Interesting strategy, since it sounds like you have enough money that you can do that, that level of diversification would be a pretty good protection against sharp losses in individual coins.

What is a good exchange or central, authoritative place to see/buy the most coins? I can research on my own, just curious if you'd recommend anything.

I trade on Bittrex, Binance, Mercatox, Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Nova Exchange, Yobit, Tux Exchange, and TradeSatoshi

I'll probably be transferring some money to my Poloniex account, and I'll probably start trading on HitBTC soon

This day trade larrping shitter again, kys fagget

>Most coins
Cryptopia, hitbtc, cex

>Not a shit exchange
Trex, bitfinex

if you're lucky, you'll get this, "Ah-ha!" moment with day trading, where everything just clicks and you realize it's LITERALLY the easiest thing in the world

.....like, spooky easy

what's frightening though, is that almost everybody (99%+) in crypto will never have the epiphany

I swear I'm part extraterrestrial or something because, while I feel super normal, this planet is fucking beyond retarded

ain't nobody got time for daytrading when balancing university and work

both university and work are scams, sorry to break it to ya

Oh please, do share with us your oh so profound "
A-ha!" moment user

we can talk in private, if you'd like

you'll be paying me, though

kek

I do the exact same as this guy. Not exactly the same exchanges, but the same idea. 12 exchanges or so and a shitton of coins, almost all of which were shilled on Veeky Forums.

I know what this feels like.
I can't share it here though because trading is a competitive game.