Hop on Veeky Forums to complain I don't have a girlfriend

>hop on Veeky Forums to complain I don't have a girlfriend
>some fag complaining his millionaire 7/10 girlfriend is slightly chubby and only drinks
>150 replies
GTFO NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off to r9k you beta

I'm 12 and what is this

She goes to NYU - what did you expect? It's full of Marxist kikes and brown people. No chance of undergrad acceptance if you're a normal white person.

I guess that explains why she looks like a dude then, huh?

fucking lmao

Looks a dude shitting his panties

>she

Bro... queer, hardcore intersectional feminist and looks like that? I'm not so sure about this "she" assumption.

>"mental health advocate"

Are aren't calling HER a GUY, are you?

Watching and waiting, please update

Shoulda asked for his/her preferred pronouns.

Wow really makes u think huh?

Not really. Elaborate?

Sorry senpai forgot to post image

So u gonna smesh?

abort dude, I don't know how desesperate you are but I wouldn't touch that shit with a 10m long stick

What is it about feminists and sjw's verbage that makes me want to punch them in the face?

i wanna get my benis wet brah.....

then wank with some lube, still more respectable than penetrating that lgbt activist whore

Heh

>mfw im 18 and no one on tinder wants to fuck me

any other bros who are 18 have this probelm

Show me ya profile in can help.you

There are normal chicks that want to get their vagoo stretched bruh.
Go find them.

How do I start a conversation on dating apps?
I get tons of likes on em' but I can't make myself seem interesting enough by texting. While it's the complete opposite irl.

I can help you* fug my phone

This line works almost every time. It's something light and playful to get the convo started and show that I'm not a serial killer only looking to pump and dump. You can also go with an "ay lady", I wouldn't recommend using hi or hey because they sound like something a creep would say

Thanks
Any other line you know that works?

You say "ay lady"
They say "hello"

WHAT DO YOU DO NEXT?

anal?
or
Lana? then immediately say you have dyslexia

Nice, thank you very much

u want sum fuk?

I would then say "what's up cutie" if she looks like a huge slut or "lady" if she looks more respectable. The convo should just take off from there, if it doesn't than just move on to the next one

I usually just stay with this, unless there's something you can work with in her bio

shut up fag rreeeeeeeeee

gay grill here shes all yours we don't need that crazy shit over here.

ohhhhhhh kekd

very nice

its cause they try so hard to sound smart so you think highly of them but it just makes me see how hard they're trying and how big of a fag it makes them

>gay grill
>we don't need that crazy shit over here
sounds about right. /lgbt/ is one click away.