Veeky Forums, what is your sexuality? Has lifting made you go gay, or is that just a dumbass meme?

Veeky Forums, what is your sexuality? Has lifting made you go gay, or is that just a dumbass meme?

Curious to see what you guys are like here: strawpoll.me/10934840

this sums it up pretty well. sexuality changes little, if at all, over time, barring traumatic experiences. especially in adulthood

grill here always was gay now into muscular gay women only.

I browse "gifs that make you want to suck cock" and sissy caption threads on /gif/ but i dont find men appealing at all IRL.
Regardless i fap to that stuff so i guess im bisexual.

for some people.

Not gay but i started to understand the whole argument of woman falling off the wagon fast. They're way less appealing when you're a dude and you look more aesthetically pleasant than they do. Like a gay fitizen once said "hell boys are even better at being feminine than most girls are". This is disgustingly true. I've had boners lose 30% seeing an untrained body naked. Ugh.
>skinny
>untrained
Does not make the greatest looking girl. Make up makes more women look ridiculous than anything. Gay guy cattiness against woman is some of the funniest shit I've ever heard in my life.

Pussy all the way though. Personally growing up with plenty of male role models never led to curiosity or whatever. Dominating girls is fun af. Honestly gay boys seem like they'd be worse than girls as far as being mentally unstable.

I'm not gay in that men's bodies turn me on, but I'm more interested in looking at men's bodies online and around me.

I'm not attracted to men at all, but I wonder what it's like to suck a dick no homo.

> Has roids made you go gay, or is that just a dumbass meme?

Fixed that for ya

Ive only sucked like 5 dickies tops since i started lifting, no homo, ofc

How do I try sucking a dick without getting aids or killed no homo

Sucking dicks a few times with guys you trust doesnt make you gay.

You have to permanently be in that lifestyle and want to marry a guy and stuff. If you end up with a girl you are ok.

Do it with another guy you know and trust. Its not gay if you're drinking.

Straight but hooked up with a guy last year just to try it. Was ok, but not a patch on pussy desu

Pretty much this.
The more fit I become the more my standards rise.

What if my close friends all moved away or enlisted after high school

Thanksgiving, christmas/winter break when they come home.

Or a good bud from college.

100% homo, i only come here to look at hot boys in cbts and progress threads and shit

i think it's super cute how socially awkward / lonely so many guys here are.

because of how i look, very few gay guys would be attracted to me and every guy i've ever hooked up with identified as "straight" or just curious aaaaaand that is why i will be alone for the rest of my life, just like all of you

makes me wish i were just a girl really bad sometimes.

Hey gay guys love to hook up with straight guys. Good going.

And just marry a girl. A full figured 30 something with kids maybe. Could br comfy

yeeeeeea sex with straight guys is the best

Its not called sex, its called just messin around.

lol just letting guys mess around in my butt with their dicks

Theres lots of things to do besides anal. Lots of guys hate and dont do anal. You can even frot between the buttcheeks if you need to thrust. Technicly it really is not sex and just fooling around.

Brojobs are cool too. Taste like skin. You dont have to swallow.

this lmao. Bisexual when masturbating, straight irl. Wish I was bisexual irl desu

If I saw this guy irl I'm sure I would be attracted

>not using the Kinsey scale

Before lifting I was straight.
Now I'm straight up bisexual. I have much higher standards for boys than girls though