Really makes u think

really makes u think..

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I do not get manicures
The fuck is wrong with manicures?

>I scrub the callouses off my hands
These are not mutually exclusive activities.

are all cults that cringey when you look at them up close?

Why are manicures bad? Idgi

This is literally the grill version of

>THERE IS ONLY ME AND THE IRON
>BOYS ENTER THE GYM; MEN COME OUT
>UNLEASH YOUR INNER BEAST

Both are equally cringe.

Except this one is also an advertisement

>not smiling when you've had a satisfying set
Do people actually do this?

>I AM WOMN, HEAR ME ROAR

yeah I prefer to behave like Ronnie Coleman

YEAH BUDDY

>THERE IS ONLY ME AND THE IRON
>BOYS ENTER THE GYM; MEN COME OUT

True.

Should only read:

I am a Crossfit Woman.
I am a fridge.

I definitely do. Hitting a fucking PR? Love that shit.

Every fucking time I see WOD in reference to crossfit I think of Warlords of Draenor, and I quit retail WoW in 2011

What the fuck is wrong with americans, you're just lifting weights you faggots

The only creed is SHUT UP AND TRAIN

>Elite fitness

>I am a crossfit woman
>I take a zillion pics to upload to my FB and IG to show the world how much of a crossfit woman I am
>I also own 1000 different pairs of shin high socks with all sorts of cool designs to match my kineso tape
>I am a crossfit woman

both crossfit and men bodybuilders are cringe' making lifting a big deal when it's a privilege to be able to afford gym membership and the proper nutrition everyday to make gains

Coincidence? I think not...

A woman at work wants me to go to cross shit. I want to tell her to fuck off politely. So much cringy shit surrounding cross fit. I'm kind of curious about seeing it in person.

why do I never see crossfitters bench pressing ?

The point is she's only concerned with getting Veeky Forums, not "oh no I broke a nail omg!"
Do men get manicures? No, because we just keep our nails shourt and get our hands dirty.

>tfw you will never have aggressive sex with her

what the fuck did i just watch
where can i find more of this?

in the nearest crossfit gym

>I am as proud of my muscles as I am of my scars
Quit cutting yourself at the gym, you stupid fucks

They both have the same tattoo, is this some crossfit logo or what?

Kinesiotape

yep it's called "the broken spine memorial"

This.
>go to the gym to lift and put down metal weights
>#BEASTMODE

Wait a fucking second.

Is crossfit a ploy by doctors and physical therapists to get dumbasses to hurt themselves ?

when capitalism meet darwinism

I've always wondered what happened if I did mild strenuous, repetitive tasks for a long time.

Why the fuck do you faggots have to be bothered with what other people are doing? If some of them manage to get fit trough crossfit, good for them.

There is insane amount of people that are squatting/deadlifting/benching with horrible form. If they can't be bothered enough to check out huge amounts of good resources about form on youtube/google then they deserve to get injured. The same goes for crossfitters. If someone can't google correct form for pull ups or clean&jerk then i dont care if he gets injured.

Just let them be. I bet there are many people that greatly improved their lives trough crossfit. The same goes for regular lifting/fitness.
And I am also sure there are many people that fucked up their shit trough crossfit. Same goes for regular liftingfit/fitness.

>we just keep our nails short

Speak for yourself, you talentless fuck.

Crossfit is the best thing to happen in fitness in decades. Why does Veeky Forums shit all over it?

Why would you swear in the gym? Don't do things you don't enjoy...

are women men? no, why would we want to be. manicures are great and give you stronger nails, do you not like being stronger?

>Crossfit is the best thing to happen in fitness in decades.
totaly agree it keep retard and weakling out of the genes pool by killing or kripling them
>Why does Veeky Forums shit all over it?
it's quite cruel and remind us the darkest period of our time

Disgusting.

The problem with it is that it's all marketing which at best leaves one with barely intermediate strength after long periods of time, and at worst causes injuries that can quite often carry on into later life.

It's not that they can't be fucked to learn proper form. It's that they're taught by the retards that run the gyms that the poor form is good enough, so there's no incentive to learn beyond that unless they have prior exercise experience to know what does and doesn't constitute good form.

And the cult-like mentality is another part of the danger for physical, financial, and in some cases, emotional reasons.

What your saying here is that you are an unkempt pig that doesn't wash his hands.

CrossFit culture is incredibly cringey. My gym has a CrossFit gym upstairs so this pretty much leads to almost everyone doing retarded shit in the gym. I'm in a rich and wealthy area and almost everyone does CrossFit. There are 4 CrossFit gyms within a 5 mile radius here. It's fucking awful: everywhere I go there's a fucking CrossFit meme shirt.
Some of the guys are decently big, but they were lifting prior to CrossFit. My friend does CrossFit but also has insane arm genetics so he trains arms 3x a week and does CrossFit. Everywhere except his arms looks like poo; I would fuck his arms desu.

-grabs him by the throat- back the off!?!?

This is a meme. Only hippies do this shit. Tommy Emmanuel is arguably the greatest fingerpicking guitar player on earth and he never does this

>a renowned person doesn't do a certain thing
>it must be bad

user plz

hey there fellow classical guitar player. how do you hide or casually explain, without looking insecure, that your nails are for playing classical guitar when people glance at them and physically grimace?

i was talking to this one girl and we were hitting it off well and when i went to hand her something she saw my nails, winced, then broke off the conversation and walked off. it didn't hurt my feelings or make me feel bad but it sucks because people judge before they even know you. i was about to ask her out too, she had that slender body and flat tits, perfect for ragdolling.

holy fucking shit just kill yourself for everybody's good

Then go with her you insecure faggot

Reminder that this is mandatory concurrent viewing
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

Just saying theres not really any reason to do it other than as an excuse to tell people you play guitar. It doesn't really help and unless you have super strong nails or apply paint to them its actually just annoying to play with

Who says I don't get manicures?

I've never that happen to me. People are generally impressed that I play an instrument at all.

If they don't appreciate your dedication, they're not worth it.

they dont know i play an instrument though. they just think i'm a weirdo because i have long fingernails on one hand.

Does it really though?

Then thell them.

"why are your finger nails long?"
-"it helps with guitar playing"
"oh okay"

if they walk away after that, it's their loss.

Just use a pick, you gay fucks, also you don't even need to have long fingernails to pick at the strings effectively, you need technique.
Source: someone who can actually play guitar without looking like an angsty emo teenager.

>a pick
>a

I'm sorry about your retarded motor skills, user.

>not using a pick between your thumb and index finger and freely picking with the rest
Not gonna make it.

Fitness people are worse than Hitler desu

Love it or hate it, it's not a very "functional movement" in their eyes. I can almost get behind the mindset, but the added pushing strength would carry over to presses and jerks, which I know they do.
Aaaand it may also be a gym-to-gym (box) thing - I was talking to a mate of mine who took up Crossfit, and he was really eager to tell me about his 80-kilo bench.