FPH

CTRL+F "FPH"
NO FPH?
FPH!

Other urls found in this thread:

chubbycartwheels.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't like overweight people as much as thin people.

Whew, sorry for blowing up like that fellas. I feel better now.

I have a vague disrespect for larger than normal bodies.

I too apologise.

I'm not too fond of people who weigh a bit more than is healthy for them.

Please forgive me friends.

I find people above the average BMI to be somewhat larger than normal.

I manage to control it somehow.

I think obese people are poor sick addicted individuals and the state doesn't do enough to prevent sickness or help cut them loose from their corporate dope peddlers.

I canalize my disdain into noise music and funposting.

I find it concerning that many overweight people are believing myths and spreading misinformation about obesity.

Thank you for hearing my confession.

I would love to eat a fat person, although I'm usually a vegetarian. But after years of travelling the globe pole to pole and back again I still haven't found a fatty that I would consider edible and not toxic waste.

I'm saw-wee :^3

Kek fat people
What were they thinking?

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

I'm a skinnyfat DYEL teenager. I'm too lazy to actually put any work into lifting, so making fun of fat people is the only way I can feel better about myself.

I am remorseful if this has offended anybody

when will they learn?

I'm a fat neckbeard and I'm leaking shit constantly, everywhere; on the bus, in the supermarket, on the couch at home, in the pool at a friend's party, everywhere! Little brown specks mark my way.

I don't see why I should be sorry, I'm perfect the way I am.

My concern is large corporate interests at to keep the average man fat though food addiction. We treat them as a joke when they are in the same damning position as a method head.

Never going to make it brehs

I'm a dinosaur. My kin and I used to rule the world for thousands of years until humans stole our land and built large fast food factories and planted soy in our rainforests to feed their mass produced cows and I watched them develop from musclebound ripped as a pinecone primates who could rip your arm off just by coughing at you to greasy molten blobs of flesh riding around in fattie coasters.

And all I got was this stupid t-shirt.

Out of curiosity, if you're never going to actually get into lifting, why lurk and post on Veeky Forums and not some other board that is actually relevant to your interests?

I dislike fat people because they are not sexually attractive, not matter how much feminists would like me to believe.

*fatminists

#notallfeminists

Biological mass is a measurement of how successful a specie is, so actually overweight people are better than you.

Thin privilege is being able to see your penis when you look down.

heh. cont.?

Fucking control yourself you savage.

I really don't know what came over me. The kids have been pushing my buttons all week. Again, sorry for having it out on a Trans-Siberian Aquatic Motocross message board.

is he kill?

Gotta go wash my eyes after witnessing that bloodbath.

>>be me
>>recovering fatty
>>read sticky
>>cut 20lbs
>>stronger than ever
>>feel great
>>holy shit why didn't I do this sooner
>>Mother is also fatty
>>keeps trying to make me eat more
>>explain the sticky to her and tell her I'm losing weight
>>she ignores me
>>screaming at me for polietely refusing food

Any other recovering fatties dealt with family/friends trying to sabotage you?

Fat people truly are a fucking cancer.
>if I can't be healthy, nobody can

I don't think she got the part where the rear suspension snapped

Wolf packs vs bear
Humans vs gorilla
Ants vs any other insect alive
Squids vs whale
David vs Goliath

Anyway, yeah, fatties are super insecure of people finding willpower when they don't have any.

Fucking Christ. Luckily my gf is already Veeky Forums and is probably the most encouraging of my goal.

Anyway I wouldn't let my Mother fuck my eating up, just makes me mad that she actively wants me to fail.

no, but he is paralyze

I'm lucky. My whole family is Veeky Forums centric, so I have constant motivation, advice, and resources.

Sorry user, but there are only two types of feminists: Fat feminists, and feminists who are about to become fat feminists.

I think it's really the motivation behind the fat acceptance, HAES nonsense. They want everybody else, even children, to be obese so they don't have to feel bad about being fatasses anymore.

That is lucky. Maybe once I have got my shit together and hit my goal I could try and my Mother.

Make that American liberal tumblr-feminists and you have a point

#notallfeminists

I went limp while some girl was riding me because I noticed she had a gut...
I'm pretty sure Veeky Forums did this to me.

I tried fucking a fat girl once. She was a 5/10 with clothes on, but as soon as she took her shirt off and her gut was jiggling it was over. Never again will I think I'm desparate enough to fuck a fatty.

I went limp while some girl was riding me because I noticed she had a vagina...
I'm pretty sure Veeky Forums did this to me

M
A
L A D

Well, I mean, you can be attracted to whatever you want, but if you're noticing things like that while your dick's getting tickled, you might have some issues to think about.

mal?

Too far, man

He's a predator, user. Always on the lookout, ever vigilant..

I'm eastern european, the woman on the picture is obese as fuck

How do people even get obese? I can understand getting a bit chubby but how can anyone not notice when they're actually crossing the line into fat fuck territory?

I was 5'10" 185 lbs and I know for sure I gained the weight from excessive beer drinking all the time and I freaked out one day when I realized I had a gut and double chin developing so I cut the booze out and started dieting

Iktf brah. Never again.

was meant for But I guess it works too.

this a serious question?

you gain weight gradually. you don't notice you're gaining weight, and by the time you do, you're already so enveloped by life and eating habits

Thank you all so much for these threads, Veeky Forums

With your help, I went from a XXL to an M.

I love you with every ounce of homo in my skinnier body.

this:it happens gradually, and then all at once.

As funny as these threads are, don't make the mistake of thinking that you're any better than the the fat fucks you mock.

>how come? Surely we are better... r-right?

Well, I'll explain that. Here we go:

You know what you guys have in common with fatasses? YOU'RE BOTH EQUALLY UNDESIRABLE TO WOMEN.

Fucking lol. Come on guys, I mean seriously. You gymcels post all day about fat hate, yet at least fatasses actually have some temporarily enjoyment from gluttonous hedonism. You guys on the other hand eat nothing but BROCCOLI and CHICKEN, you LIFT SEVERAL TIMES A WEEK, and you...

I wonder, you'd think with all that effort, you guys must be drowning in pussy right? I mean surely, girls like guys with m-muscles... r-right?
Oh wait, yeah.
YOU DO ALL THAT AND GET ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FROM IT. FUCKING LMAO.

If you don't have alpha genetics, you are AS attractive as the whales posted ITT, in the eyes of women. If you don't make the GENETIC cut, it's pointless even trying.

You guys mock these people - I don't blame you for that, it IS funny to laugh at retarded hamplanets. It's just that you guys put SO MUCH EFFORT IN, you CONSTANTLY hit the gym, and... you get as much female interest as a 500lb basement dweller.

Lmao at your lives.

WOW
I understand when moms do this since keeping your kids feed is a basic instinct and should be taken as a sign of love even if it may be misguided but to sabotage your peers out of envy is fucked

why are you back memepasta man

Good work user. We're all gonna make it.

Some people just don't give a fuck. My buddy moved home from college, and gained like 50 pounds in 7 months just eating fucking constantly.

He's got these huge stretch marks on his love handles now, and just goes swimming with the rest of his jacked friends like he's still 70 lbs lighter.

Obviously I'm serious, I noticed myself gaining weight in the face and gut and I stopped drinking beer and started eating better and got back down to my normal weight

you obviously have more self awareness of your body than fat fucks do and also the self respect to not let yourself completly turn into a whale

I'm hoping I will and it feels like it.

I was stuck in XXL shirts since I was 12 years old because of the shitty eating habits my parents put on me and my own laziness. I finally looked at these threads and thought I'd decide to get fit, that there was something awfully wrong with me. I trained (and still train) 5~6 days per week and look at everything I eat.

Yesterday, when I was at the mall, I thought I'd try on an M shirt to see my progress. I put it on, looked in the mirror, and softly cried with joy to myself in the fitting room. It's the first time I wore an M since I was 6 years old. Twenty years since I was able to put one of those on and I did it.

I'm still getting misty eyed remembering it, and I'm going to the mall again today to get more M shirts and donating anything L or above to Goodwill.

Thank you. Truly and honestly. From the bottom of my heart.

This post gave me cancer

>be IT guy at It place
>go on diets now and then when my wight starts getting out of hand
>basicly diet shakes for a week or 2
evrytime somone would say oh your not fat you dont need to diet

never seemed to cross their minds that the reason im not a fatass is because I take action before I get fat

also I hooverd around a 26.5 bmi back then

i was in an art gallery about a week ago and this fat lady was standing in front of me, we had the same pace as well and it was annoying as fuck. it was like she was following me, too.

How do people stop giving a fuck? I cannot understand how people can just noticeably gain weight and do nothing about it like cmon you're getting fat stop eating/drinking as much as you do so you don't become the "fat guy"

>XXL
Check your smallfat privilege shitlord

Not everybody in here is a man. And I guarantee all of the Veeky Forums women are drowning in Chad cock while the landwhales are stuffing their holes with twinkies

Yeah its not hard to tell when you're getting fat man, my grandma took a pic of my gf and I noticed the double chin starting and it scared the shit out of me

this post made me obese

Feels good wearing a medium shirt. I am the only guy in my family who wears below XL.

Good luck user. Be sure to keep us updated in CBT as you make progress.

>gf brother used to be fit
>over the course of 1.5 years he's turned into a fat fuck with huge belly
>eats out at restaurants like everyday and has huge portions
>his son is 6 and is already a little blob because they feed him pizza and burgers everyday and the kid eats more than I do in a day in 1 sitting

he doesn't even look like the same person

Who /degenerate/ here?

So what did this fatass end up"committing" to last night? Did he finally about to himself he does not have high insertions and relatively low body fat? Did he figure out that he is in fact overeating by a metric ton? Did he finally realize that jumping right into steroid use will kill him?

happens all the time bro, just stay strong and ignore them.

when I hit my goal I will berate every fat mother fucker who tried to bring me back down to their level. motivation

>i have no idea how he paid thje $5

kek

Lol that was comical how he thought he looked like seth rogans body and he posts a pic and he's twice as fat

>What if i want to be a fucking pixie?
then you gotta fucking work for it, lol. this explains the whole issue pretty well, they call themselves things like "goddesses", which are of course terms that thin people can't use according to them, and then get angry when thin people call themselves things like "pixies", because that's "thin privilege".
also love how someone suggested that they do something about it said they should complain to official people and not just lose some fucking weight.

That was me a few years ago except I got piss drunk everyday and worked a part time job

I had a moment like that when i finally hit under 200. I had gone my whole life not knowing what being a normal size was. My parents still tell stories about how it was just so cute when they started giving me chocolate milk when i was a kid and i liked it and how much i liked fried chicken legs. Ever since i started losing weight I have had this contempt for my parents over what I feel like was their part in running the first 20 years of my life.

>small fats
>big fats
>Larger fats

Today is the first time since I was 16 that I can go to a regular store and buy clothes instead of fatty stores.

6'6 was 380 today I hit 285 thanks to threads like these.

If you're a fatty reading this just remember to keep at it and things WILL get better.

>And I guarantee all of the Veeky Forums women are drowning in Chad cock while the landwhales are stuffing their holes with twinkies
Lmfao. You really don't leave the house much, do you?

Newsflash: ALL women can get Chad, if they want him. With the advent of Tinder and online dating websites in 2016, even OBESE OLD HAGS can get their fix of good looking badboys.

why do you give a shit if people are fat? why is this thread a thing?

wtf I hate nutella now

congratulations man very proud of you!

>that pic
american corporations are pure fucking evil

"Illiterate mass"

Jesus. I knew nutella was bad so I don't eat it, but I didn't realize it was this bad.

Fatties can get some decent dick, but rarely will Chad fuck a fatty. Any woman who isn't fat can get Chad occasionally, but will also have to settle for an 8/10 guy sometimes. Especially if she wants a bf instead of just a fuck.

But Veeky Forums girls? If a girl is actually fit she can marry Chad, cheat on Chad with another Chad, and then have Husband Chad apologize for not satisfying her enough.

chubbycartwheels.com/

I'm proud of you user. Keep up the good work.

I'd say it's such a common occurrence for her that she just thought it was normal.