I'm wanting to lose fat and gain some of it back in muscle. So far I've lost 10kg. Down to 65...

I'm wanting to lose fat and gain some of it back in muscle. So far I've lost 10kg. Down to 65. I want to lose another 10 to be the ideal weight for my height. 5'11".

What exercises should I do to achieve a toned look without looking butch? Also how many calories should I take in a day?

Calculate cals on MyFitnessPal.

>What exercises should I do to achieve a toned look without looking butch?
Do you think if you do a bench press and a deadlift you're suddenly gonna look like you're on roids?

She already has a fairly square and manlish frame so she probably has to be extra careful with exercise to look more feminine

We should get together and write a big post of basics. Make it a sticky or something

No, she doesn't, she just needs to lose more weight.

Isn't 55kg at 180cm really underweight?
You look way fatter than 65kg sorry

S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y

Yes she does
Shoulders wider than hips
Narrow hips
Wide ribcage
Square waist

That's what skinnyfat women look like. I was 100 at 5'2" when I started and technically 35% bodyfat.

>Shoulders wider than hips
???

Read the sticky

Theres no way you're 65kg u lying fatty. My ex gf was 66kg and her body looked exactly like you, but she was 5'2

Feminine looking bodies have hips wider than the shoulders son

So those are men in the pic he posted?

>5'11 woman

AYYYYYYYYY LMAOOOOOO IS U SOME SORT OF FUCKIN EXTRATERRESTIRIAL ALIEN? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SENPAI SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

My shoulders even now can easily look manly. So yes that is my worry.

I have no idea. I just put my measurements into the fitness test and that's what it came up with. It seems fitting though because you're right. I do look chubby for 65.

O DAMN I meant 5'1" my bad.

You're not going to look really good unless you lift weights, sorry.

Except for the blonde they're women with square unfeminine bodies.

Oh so you're 155cm not 180cm. Yeah that makes more sense
Aim for about 50kg

That's a really fucking vague thing to say, "lift weights". Lift what weights in which way?

Be on top more and be sure to spit

There's a thing called the sticky.

Go fucking read it.

Usually up and down.

You pick up a heavy thing and put it down again? Starting Strength is mocked but decent, especially for women.

READ THE STICKY

in what kind of midget country do u live in, 180 cm girls are normal where im from lol

So you're telling her to just deadlift?
Nice fucking program

What do you do with a squat? Or bench? Or ohp?

>5 years after zyzz
>not doing barbell flies

no, theyre not lol

Little girl, you're going to get a lot of hurtful comments, but that's not what I'm about, you're beautiful as you are, you just have to find a man who will love you and care for you (like me I'm available) reply to this post with your number so I can love you, bye baby.

> mfw thinking of you hurting

Good idea user, I don't think anyone would read it though.

Read the sticky fatty

STVDY THE ADHESIVE.

Why does every summerfag think they are a special snowflake that deserves their own thread. You could have gotten literally all that information in 5 minutes from the sticky.

>without looking butch
Yeah, don't wanna mix up the yellow and pink plastic dumbbells and accidentally get 20" arms.

Nigger
Also

You look perfect bb.

this is the routine that I wrote for my gf (who's mixed asian, similar body type of yours)

don't forget to: 1) eat enough food to get gains 2) do not skip trains 3) do light aerobics for 1h every other day

add 1kg to squats every training (get 0,5kg washers); progress other exercises accordingly; you should feel "done" at the end of every train

Monday
Press 2 x 5, 1 x 5+
Squat 2 x 5, 1 x 5+
Barbell Good Mornings 3x6-8
Barbell Hip Thrusts 3x6-8
Glute Kickback/Cable Kickback 3x8-12

Wednesday
Squats 2 x 5, 1 x 5+
Sumo Deadlift 5+

Friday
Press 2 x 5, 1 x 5+
Squat 2 x 5, 1 x 5+

you can add the abs work of choice at the end of every workout; do it 2x12, increase weight/resistance accordingly

U look like a mini fridge with legs, girl

she's just overweight man
losing weight and doing squats she'll look fine

I

> l-leave her a-alone guys

>I-I swear, she just needs to lose weight... she's b-beautiful

I see some shit genes in that pic, compadre

FOLLOW THE YELLOW RAPTOR

HE WILL LEAD YOU TO ANSWERS

kek
she's just another user trying to get fit in order to get grills and miring
most of us didn't look any good before lifting..

yea, sure she's no Christina Hendricks
but you know squats & oats can make any girl a solid 7