What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tumu_Crisis
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qing_conquest_of_the_Ming
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The chinese are a subhuman insect slave-race lacking all the finer traits that elevates humans above the hairless shitting beast of prehistory. They are physically wretched and lack any great aesthetic or empathetic feeling. They are animals.

t. Hirohito

They wasted their money on the Great Wall. Which didn't work. Because the Mongols were no longer relevent and the Manchus invaded instead.

They literally invented printing press, paper and compass which brought Europe out being the continental equivalent of Yemen. So suck a dick.

Pick anything from the list.
>Meme Eunuchs.
>Global Currency Crisis.
>Subsequent famines.
>Rebellions in Northern China (Manchu Secession) and inner China (Li Zicheng's Rebellion).

The Ming Great wall worked m8.

The Manchus got in largely because the Ming Dynasty had already fallen and the generals of the Northern Garrison were next in Li Zicheng's shitlist of Ming Loyalists to kill.

Spotted inbred manlet hirohito

They also bot bankrupted helping joseon remove japs from their country.

Printing press was developed independently in medieval germany, europeans didn't get it from the chinese you stupid brainlet.
Pretty sure Egyptians made papyrus first.

Printing press just so happened to appear around the same time as Compass, Gunpowder and Paper. It just so happens to be nearly identical to Jikji movable type used in Korea.

Even if we exclude that, Gutenberg still needs paper, so it counts.

Why is Chinese history so autistic, retarded and nonsensical? The Chinese seem more similar to insects than humans

this

>literally too dumb to understand chinese history

>Papyrus = Paper.
Dumbest thing i read the whole day.

For one thing, you don't turn Papyrus into a pulp. It's just a matter of cutting the stems of a papyrus plant and making a sheet out of them. Papyrus is closer to cloth than paper and was expensive.

Mongols were absolutely relevant when the great wall was built.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tumu_Crisis

insects are not animals you stupid shitstain

The chinese are descended from atlantis while whie people are descended from the hyperboreans... who were much more individualistic

Hongwu set the example by being a brutal tyrannical despot who executed 50,000 people over 10 years in a purge, after (according to him) exposing his prime minister as a traitor who was plotting to murder him.

He then got rid of the position of Prime Minister saying he didn't need one because he could run the six ministries entirely by himself. To his credit though he actually did, and read hundreds of pages of reports every single day. He also made it illegal, and punishable by death to ever write a proposal that the position of PM be reinstated. Whenever officials protested his decisions he'd order his guards to flog them, sometimes even to death. (even despite that though it still happened fairly regularly, there was even a sit in demonstration at the palace by hundreds of bureaucrats that lasted over a month)

That's your dynasty founder right there, and as much of a monster as he was pretty much everyone that came after him was worse in their own ways.

But he set the precedent, that's a very far cry from the Song dynasty's system where the Emperor shared a huge amount of power and authority with his senior confucian administrators. No under the Ming there was the emperor and an army of clerks basically. And that's the system which, unfortunately, the Qing basically carried over without changing once they came in. It's really a shame, after all the suffering China endured under the Mongols the return of native rule was a nightmare for the gentry.

>insects are not animals you stupid shitstain
Yes they are you stupid fucking brainlet

imagine being this dumb and illiterate
agreed

Was it autism?

more likely PTSD, Hongwu lived a very unusual life

Maybe, he was a paranoid workaholic.

>Kidnap Emperor
>Demand bullshit ransom.
>Chinese replace Emperor with new one becuase that guy sucked.
>Mongols left fumbling with their hands.
Mongols have really dropped the ball ever since their empire went away.

you left out the best part
>demand bullshit ransom
>Ming say fuck no and crown a new emperor
>oh ok that's cool, you can have your old emperor back then

They were completey destroyed by Manchu superiority. The GREAT QING was a far better empire than anything Chinese could do.

>be sole superpower
>conquer mud hut dwellers

Qing were a meme empire

>For milenia, China is at the mercy of those mud hut dwellers
>Qing dynasty takes over
>Conquers them all

Sounds pretty alpha to me

Nothing says alpha like "century of humiliation"

Kill yourself

True, The empire did significantly decline in 19th century, but all other Chinese dynasties had their decline as well. And the accomplishments of the first 2 centuries brought china to its peak

>papyrus is paper
Are you retardedC by chance?

>conquers them all
>restricts trade and exchange with rest of the world
>gets btfo

Woah

Yongle sentenced people to seventh generation execution.

That’s metal as fuck

Yongle was pretty fucking mental as well, he was also a usurper who rebelled against Hongwu's explicit succession plan

Manchus>Mongols
Prove me wrong

Unifying/creating the 5 Banners and creating a *lasting* dynasty is greater than anything the Mongols managed. The Manchus had northern vigor but had the rooted firmness of an agricultural society as opposed to a pastoral one. Tunguskics for the win.

This. Yuan was a shitty dynasty that couldn't even last 100 years. The GREAT QING was a golden age of China at least until the mid 1800's

Spotted a degenerated subhuman.

>They were completey destroyed by Manchu superiority
Sorry, Manchu were originally Ming's vassal, by the time Manchu came in, Ming dynasty already collapsed and it's not done by Manchu.

>For milenia, China is at the mercy of those mud hut dwellers
T. No*dic Revisionist

>Qing dynasty takes over
>Conquers them all
Only one major conquest against steppniggas was done by Qing.

> (according to him) exposing his prime minister as a traitor who was plotting to murder him.
To be fair was there ever a Minister that WASN'T plotting against the emperor

yeah, tons of them

palace coups were much more of a eunuch thing, not a confucian thing

Stay mad forever, Chang

First post best post

The central-east china spot should be wasteland

>They were completey destroyed by Manchu superiority.
You mean like how Manchus only made up 16% of their Banner institution? That's not even counting the Green Standard army that consisted of Ming defectors.

t. Island monkey

>They also bot bankrupted helping joseon remove japs from their country.
[Citation needed]
Little ice age -> Famine -> Epidemic and silver shortage, but no, it was Ming's intervention of Imijin War with 75 000 troops, while at the same time had times as many on the Steppe frontier, that bankrupted the Ming.

You seem mad, subhuman.

>chinks
>calling anyone subhuman
Don't you have some escalator to get shredded by, Xiao?

Take it to /pol/ you cunts

Here is the thing, no matter how hard you try to insult us Chinese, it still won't change the fact that China will overthrew you western albino fluid-genders cockroaches, your degenerated hegemony is no more, deal with it.

While you whi*eloid subhumans are too busy asking how many faggots and pederasts in the history of your military or how many genders do you have, China is focus on developing economic and technology, reviving traditional culture and ethics, the real progress. You whi*eloid subhumans' days are numbered.

>economic
Shite, I'd rather deal with russians for shipments of raw materials and even when I do get them they're almost never up to par, or even close. (5% nickel in "industry standard" steel?)
>technology
Laughable honestly, you reverse engineer everything you come across into a less intuitive caricature, with the same "china quality" I've come to loathe standard across all things, despite there being literally no reason for you not to carbon copy the shite, it's not like China gives a fuck about international copyright to begin with.
Fuck China and fuck all the money I threw at it in a pipe dream of actually finding a new profit avenue.

Don't you have some works to promote faggotory and genders quotas, albino John? Your whi*eloid kinsmen are really eager to find out how rampant pederasty in the society and military as usual, there are two threads are going one, not very easy to unnotice it.

*gets eviscerated by cheap architecture*

I know you're extreme butthurt and can't stop spouting shits, subhuman Mike, but I'm afraid you can only deal with it.

>OOOOOOOOOO CHING CHONG DING GOND LING LONG HOHO DING DING BONG BONG NIHAO CHING CHONG ME A SMART CHINAMAN ME NOT SUBUHUMAN!!!!
Wow great argument you ugly chink

>A perfect world doesn't exi-

You

Read this

>tfw no one mentions how retarded japanese history is because it's chinese history but on a small scale

It's funny because you know all the responses larping as offended are diaspora Chinese because real Chinese aren't allowed free access to the internet because it'd cause their citizens to revolt once they realized how shit their country is run and how no one actually respects it.

Can /pol/ please stay on its board?

Except I am posting from China right now. Veeky Forums is completely accessible and 35% of the Veeky Forums traffic is from China.

Maybe you can fuck off back to

Ching Chong Chinaman,
Sitting on a wall.
Along came a white man,
And chopped his tail off.

Except I'm a real Chinese, but I understand your no*dics whiteloid brain capacity is not capable to comprehend this simple fact.

>by the time Manchu came in, Ming dynasty already collapsed and it's not done by Manchu.
False, it was the war with the Qing that caused it to collapse. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qing_conquest_of_the_Ming

That was only after the conquest of China was finished. Before that the banners were majority Manchu