Alright guys, no /pol/ joos bullshit. Lets talk about the corporate/banker oligarchy that has ruled America for decades...

Alright guys, no /pol/ joos bullshit. Lets talk about the corporate/banker oligarchy that has ruled America for decades, when it originated, it's actions and it's moving pieces. This shit is fascinating.

From what I've read and watched, Wall Street, oil companies and defense contractors puppet the state via a myriad of methods from lobbying to political operations to campaign financing to spooky methods.

I know United Fruit, Standard Oil and it's derivatives, Chase bank, JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, Citigroup, GE, GM, Lockheed, Boeing and more have a history of pulling strings from the shadows and running their mafia like operations through Swiss Banks and in tandem with our famous intelligence agencies.

What are some solid historical facts in regards to these entities and other entities pulling strings from behind the scenes?

Whatever you got from South American operations to Iran Contra, to the manipulation of domestic politics. Lets dig into the most interesting shit in modern history.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Farley
isgp-studies.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Farley guided and remained at the helm of Coca-Cola International for over 30 years and was responsible for the company's global expansion as a quasi-government agency in World War II. It was used as a boost to the morale and energy levels of the fighting men. Shipped with food and ammunition as a "war priority item," the deal spread Coke's market worldwide at government expense. Also at US expense, after the war, 59 new Coke plants were installed to help rebuild Europe.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Farley

IT TWUZ DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ

I always wondered how Coke doesn't own more shit now. Pepsi owns pretty much all major snackfood and that surprises me when Coke pretty much just owns sodas.

This is specifically the opposite of what I requested

>Lets talk about the corporate/banker oligarchy that has ruled America for decades
>but you can't mention jews because umm reasons

This

its far less conspirying and evil
a company, like any organisation has interests, it will try to influence its enviroment (the politics, the job market, the ppl) to have that interest asserted

since america is the land of the free (to get shot) these companies grew large, so large their interests influence the government, and since there are many of these companies all combined will have a major impact on its politics

moreover these companies are not faceless entities, the workers, the managers, the CEOs, they all ride this train because of personal ambitions and fuck anyone who isnt them

so in a sense, they aint oligarchs, they are the ppl the avarage american want to be, it is what america is, a large interest driven no empathy or sympathy country where might makes right and the weak should feel the strong

the only reason it can be called a society is because its coated in an american flag, the reality is you dont care about eachother the slightest, you can clearly see that how there are 30k+ homeless veterans, your supposed heroes

they aint pulling strings from behind the scenes, they make it clear the governments interest is aligned with theirs, which is somewhat true since nothing is more prestigious than working for these corporations for americans

>mfw americans are literal cancer

it is unironically the answer though

>What are some solid historical facts in regards to these entities and other entities pulling strings from behind the scenes?

The thing is, there isn't any. The whole basis of your view was a lie invented by the Soviet Union that is so deeply entrenched in our culture that it remains an unquestionable 'fact' within modern discourse.

Let's talk about a group of people that are disproportionately jewish without mentioning the fact that they're disproportionately jewish. Because if we did, I'd have to consider that maybe jewish influence on society isn't that good but that would make me an anti-semite and how can I get invited to parties then?

>the corporate/banker oligarchy that has ruled America for decades

Source?

Kek'd

Fuck off with the Jew bullshit I want actual answers not your crackpot conspiracy horseshit based on dubious stormfront graphs and a couple ceos having a Jewish great-great grandfather.

Let's talk about the evidence for the premise first?

>this is what bluepilled goyim actually believe

Go back to /pol/ if you want to be antisemitic.

These companies are also held hostage to the impersonal demands of the market mechanism, itself a reflection of the irrationality of people

>a couple
If only you knew how Jewed things truly are

Not him, but give The Culture of Critique a read if you're genuinely interested.

Jews are no different from Anglos, or Mexicans, or Arabs. You would have no reason for your apparent hatred for Jews had you not been introduced to antisemitism on the internet.

Relatedly, does any one else feel that finance capital (which produces nothing [although we might say it permits production]) exercises a very bizarre influence in our society? Working em get assured “the economy” is doing well because some numbers in the television are moving up meanwhile their kids are on smack with a dim future. Any one got anything to add to or challenge this?

The problem with joos discourse is that the structure of society allows such parasitism. If it wasn’t joos it would just be another coterie of knowing or unknowing conspirators kiking every one down. It used to be the wasps. Our society practically begs to be fucked, the way it is structured, I wager.

Consider this: the Jews aren't a different faction--there are no factions. They just happen to be disproportionately successful. How would whites feel if blacks started hating us because we're, on average, more successful? It doesn't make any sense that we'd hate Jews.

>John Tooby, the founder of MacDonald's field of evolutionary psychology, criticized MacDonald in an article for Salon in 2000. He wrote, "MacDonald's ideas—not just on Jews—violate fundamental principles of the field." Tooby posits that MacDonald is not an evolutionary psychologist, and advocates models incorporating group-selection theory, a view of natural selection whose importance is disputed.

>MacDonald has been accused by some academics in Policing the National Body: Sex, Race, and Criminalization of employing racial "techniques of scapegoating [that] may have evolved in complexity from classical Nazi fascism, but the similarities [to which] are far from remote.

No thank you

I’m not sure if you are disagreeing with me or not. What I was saying is that the questions of Jews is irrelevant. The nature of liberal democracy encourages parasitism at the top.

Many Jews do indeed see themselves as a faction or at least as a cogent people with shred interests. Good for them.

I would wager many (political) blacks do dislike whites for their success. This politics of resentment is the engine that drives modern left idpol.

This guy was hated by all the liberals at the school he taught at, but since he was tenured they couldn't do a damn thing to him. The more you know.

>hated by all the liberals at the school he taught at

You mean hated by scientists because he made up stuff and used refurbished nazi propaganda right?

>The Money Kings are the owners of our railroads . It is known that the Erie railroad is owned by the great house of John Bidall Martin, in Lombard street, London . A mortgage was placed upon the Milwaukee and St. Paul, last July, for $150,000,000, which was taken in Lombard street, London . John Bidall Martin was the head of a syndicate which foreclosed the mortgage on the Wabash railroad system, two years ago .

>A favorite method with these capitalists of holding railroads, is to have them bonded to them on mortgage security . They never pay for these bonds more than about forty-five per cent. of their face value . Whatever else goes unpaid, the interest on these bonds must be met, or the mortgage is foreclosed . The Roads are thus mortgaged for their full value, and the owners of the bonds are really the owners of the railroads . The mortgage, together with some preferred stock on which interest is sometimes paid, absorbs the earnings of the road . The rest of the stock receives no dividends, and is of no actual value . The bond holders are practically the owners of the roads . It is only a question of time when the bond holders will take possession of their prey . They would do it at any time if the management of those who may hold the stock does not suit them . But the probability is that they keep in their hands a controlling interest of the stock, so as to secure the present control of the roads .

The Great Red Dragon OR LONDON MONEY POWER BY L . B . WOOLFOLK

ppls view can be changed, we burned women who believed to be witches and held slaves

the "irrationality" of ppl is a matter of thinking too, not an unchangeable trait

Explains how London financiers moved from East India Company to many separate industrial firms when EIC became too cumbersome when needed to be more nimble during industrial revolution, to the financing of the rail-roads in India and in US and how they slowly came to buy up and own everything that was worth owning. For example, I have inside knowledge as to where the railroads i am financing are running, I buy up shit ton of land on those trails, build some properties on them, sit on it and collect profit. Only one small example.

guys I am still waiting for the

>joos control ze finances

So far we had some anti-semites, no original documents no peer reviewed study.

Do you guys even care if the stuff you believe in is true?

No. Although, I like how you accused the guy of making stuff up and then immediately proceeded to do the same. Kudos.

>I like how you accused the guy of making stuff up

Not I did that, the leading scientists of this very scientific field did that.

How do you argue against the fact that his publications are not accepted by other scientists because they contain false assumptions and premises?

Oh he is lying .... yes.

Now back to /pol you retarded piece of shit.

Thanks for proving me right, there is no single piece of scientific evidence for your "joooz control le money" trope.

/pol fucked by reason,logic & the burden of proof again

dude, you sound like you're foaming at the mouth

you should probably seek urgent medical attention

>does any one else feel that finance capital (which produces nothing

Stopped reading right there.

t. bootlicker

>i dont ascribe to this opinion however researched and backed up because it is taboo.

I say you should read EVERYTHING, being picky makes you a fucking fraud in the end of the day.

t. Schlomo Shekelburgerstein von Kikencuck.

isgp-studies.com/