COSS - best investment of October

pretty massive gains ahead at these prices.

medium.com/@coinsoncoins/the-bull-case-for-coss-why-it-is-not-unreasonable-for-coss-to-go-up-39x-63d0f5fbbdea

Other urls found in this thread:

ethnews.com/eva-energy-and-coss-combine-to-empower-ethereum-payments
behindmlm.com/companies/unaico/the-opportunity-network-review-unaico-rebooted/
unaico2sitetalk.wordpress.com/about/
sitetalkunaico.wordpress.com/2010/02/03/concerns-about-unaico-sitetalk/
cointelegraph.com/press-releases/a-singapore-based-startup-coss-ranked-the-highest-in-ico-rating-history
sitetalk-itel.blogspot.com/?m=1
theguardian.com/technology/2017/jul/11/gox-bitcoin-exchange-mark-karpeles-on-trial-japan-embezzlement-loss-of-millions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First rule of a scam, make it sound amazing and let the fomo take over.

Rune Evensen is the creator of COSS and a scam artist. Look it up before you buy.

A word of warning for the FOMOs in the crowd: Dividend distribution hasn't actually occurred yet, and we're running out of time. This shit could dump hard in the next 8 hours if you're looking to scrape some up for cheap.

That said, don't believe the FUD about the scam artist that was involved with this project. Setting up a working exchange is leagues above the effort required to just create the thousandth pump and dump coin. And the Ethereum Alliance doesn't just take (absolute) shit. This exchange isn't going anywhere.

They replaced him with tim grant. Are you implying evenson is still lurking in the shadows like senator palpatine?

Reminder that COSS is just POSW 2.0 and that no one has received payout yet

>first payout isn't 100% smooth therefore it's a scam/it's shit

wew

>Brand new exchange has low volume huh why is my WEEKLY dividend so low
t:turbobrainlet

yes at this volume. math bro.

Speaking of this, do you have to send your COSS from Myetherwallet as outlined in the guide, or can you just deposit it in your COSS.io wallet to receive revenue share? I don't understand why they'd require you to go through all that rigamaroll tbqh

Some people don't like keeping their coins on the exchange because it could go down at any time and you'd be SOL. Holding on MEW is supposed to protect against that.

Of course if COSS.io gets Gox'd, then your COSS would be useless anyway, but whatever...

just leave it in coss wallet is easiest

Oh, so you can collect revenue share from the COSS.io wallet, it's just safer to store COSS in MEW

got it

If you set it up properly, yes.

I have mine stored in MEW and i receive the dividends on the coss exchange wallet. Its very simple to set up if you follow their instructions.

do you have to set it up on the exchange? I have not received my dividends. Im looking but its difficult to navigate this beta shit.

Well we haven't really received it but it shows you what you should receive i think tomorrow. Go to your dashboard on the coss exchange, you should see this.

I'm assuming you already used your identifier to set up the contract in MEW? Then once you set it up it will show you your projected earnings?

or maybe i didnt get in early enough. i will wait till next week

Yes i had the contract setup through MEW on friday. Once you have that set up they will show you your projected earnings on the dashboard under your identifier. I assume they record how much COSS you have on sundays and then roll out the earnings sometime during the week

Snapshot was early morning Sunday. Total volume today was around 1.2M USD. If it keeps the momentum, payout should be similar next week.

Of course, I'm still trying to figure out how they're moving such small amounts without incurring costs, and why the hell it goes to the 20th decimal place. But we'll see what happens in the next week.

Do they not avoid costs because they distribute to your COSS account, not your actual wallet?

They just click some buttons on their end to distribute the coins, then if you want to withdraw later the fees for doing so are passed to you.

I'm not certain how inter-exchange transfers work. Is it broadcasted to the blockchain for each individual wallet or is it all just kept on a central server and your portion is tagged with your ID?

Honestly that's a fairly low worry at the moment. There's still the fact that no one seems to have had their dividends deposited yet.

What type of dividends are we talking about? Do they pay you in BTC? COSS? I don't get it.

They pay you in everything

They pay you in mainly coss (depending on how many tokens you're holding) and all coins on the exchange in regards to trades and merchant fees. I got 10$ revenue share for having 20k coss at 4MM marketcap

It's proportional to weekly volume

So if coss generates 75% of fees, you get 75% coss

If eth generates 3%, you get 3% eth

And so on

I see, thanks anons. I assume we can just sell our dividends back into whatever we want after getting them, right?

Yeah this has been a disaster so far

I was in the slack all last week and it was implied that Sunday we would be paid

Then it became "Sunday will be the screen shot, paid by Oct 10"

They list dates and are based overseas so you'd assume that meant Oct 10 their time which has passed now by 7 hours, more if you count business hours

All we got was what we are entitled to on a list, but no actual payouts yet

It's dumb that they go out so many decimal places too.

The slack is full of retards who shout you down if you point out that the devs suck at communication and have missed these deadlines, calling you impatient or greedy for simply wanting paid on time

Also if it's so complicated or hard to send the coins, why didn't they fucking do a test run beforehand?

Not to mention the devs are connected to mlm schemes, and the new CEO has no publicly available info. Why did I invest

While I understand the frustration, has any business or project in the history of the world ever gone down without any problems? It’s the first fucking dividend, you can run all the tests you like but you can’t forsee all the possible issues.

Norwegian Fag where Rune Evenson ran off with his money. Avoid the FUD people.

Sell please

fuck off norway

ethnews.com/eva-energy-and-coss-combine-to-empower-ethereum-payments

He's still on the website.
He's the creator, you really think he's just gonna take the back seat on his own project?

But for real

Just reminding everyone that Rune Evensen the creator of COSS is a con artist. This isn't some unsubstantiated "diluted arkies" comment that has no basis. If your not in, don't get fomo and buy this scam. Shills will say that there's no proof but articles are available online. Google this coin before you buy. Note the dates of the article. This stuff came out long before COSS was conceived.

behindmlm.com/companies/unaico/the-opportunity-network-review-unaico-rebooted/

Here's a paid write up about his pyramid scheme

unaico2sitetalk.wordpress.com/about/

8 year old article about one of his scams
sitetalkunaico.wordpress.com/2010/02/03/concerns-about-unaico-sitetalk/
Here's a paid write up that sounds extremely similar to COSS

cointelegraph.com/press-releases/a-singapore-based-startup-coss-ranked-the-highest-in-ico-rating-history

sitetalk-itel.blogspot.com/?m=1

Reminder of Mt Gox
theguardian.com/technology/2017/jul/11/gox-bitcoin-exchange-mark-karpeles-on-trial-japan-embezzlement-loss-of-millions

Shills are going to try and say "derr FUD! Prove it!" Like they always do. Read these and the white paper for yourself. This is the guy who made this coin. The most successful traders limit risk as a priority and the risk factor is off the chart.

I have nothing to gain and I'm not here to shill my own coin. I offer only evidence that this guy is shady.

Bad optics? Sure. Disaster? Not even close. They've been hitting milestone target fairly regularly since June. A hiccup here and there is to be expected.

I'm not worried enough to sell my stack. I never go all in on a coin no matter how great it is. It's a sizeable chunk of my portfolio but it's not something I wouldn't be able to recover from. Given that this exchange is still in beta, I'm willing to give it a week or two before I start to worry. If they skip next Sunday's snapshot then I'll start sending up red flags.

And the mlm FUD is unwarranted. As I said before, setting up a functioning exchange is a hell of a lot more complicated than just making a scam coin.

If you need some quick cash, rob a bank. If you want to make a shit ton of money, become the banker.

Crystal Clear Services, what are your thoughts ?

ayy lmao

Especially for this post
Sorry bro

Boy that bottom part sounds pretty familiar.... but coins and shares are totally different right?

Can someone explain how myetherwallet works with shit other than ethereum? I added my ether address to like 2-3 airdrops and haven't received jack shit yet.

I have like 11k COSS and want those delicious dividends without keeping it on the COSS exchange.

You gotta manually add the coin using the "custom token" button I believe. Not sure what to enter though

Look up the coin on ethplorer.io. Copy the contract address, symbol, decimal into the custom add token button in MEW.