Milk

I drink a lot of milk because easy kcal. However my stomach can't stand it. I fart a lot and get diarrhea about twice a week. Does it kill my gains?

No, that doesn't kill your gains. But it means you're a shitskin, probably.

Can comfirm

>means you're a shitskin

Wait, is there a connection?? Not OP here, but am a shitskin who gets upset tummies when GOMADing

OP here. People from Asia are lactose intolerant WAY more often than the white cucks

>shitskin

We live in a world, currently where the following is happening:
o Assholes running around cutting off people's HEADS because they don't believe in the Invisible Sky God exactly the same way they do
o Assholes running around throwing acid in kid's faces because they GO TO SCHOOL and violent assholes don't like it
o Assholes running around shooting people because they're black
o Assholes running around shooting people because they're cops
o Assholes running around with 20 pounds of C4 on them, blowing their own ass up, to blow OTHER people up, just to be violent assholes
o Assholes just being violent assholes because THEY DON'T LIKE HOW SOMEONE ELSE LOOKS

Then there's people like you:
o Assholes who go around calling people 'shitskins', which just perpetuates other assholes being assholes

JUST FUCKING STOP IT ALREADY.
STOP USING WORDS LIKE THAT.
STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
JUST. FUCKING. STOP.

>shitskin detected

>we better not be mean to shitskins or they'll keep acting like shitskins!

Fuck off to a third world hell hole if you think being nice will make people change their behavior. Genetics make shitskins awful people, not mean words, muh poverty, or any stupid excuse you cucks come up with.

You're probably slightly lactose intolerant, which is more prevalent among non-white people.

>doing GOMAD when lactose intolerant

wew lad

get lactase pills or lactose free milk
or just stop drinking that trash altogether

yes. the cause of global terrorism is racism in a chinese cartoon anonymous forum

>being brown

Tyrone pls

lmao. your own graph shows "shit skin" south asians doing better than whites.
crackers confirmed for subshit cancer

And all those things were done by shitskins, hence the slur.

>get diarrhea about twice a week
That's it?

I drink a gallon of milk every other day, am I white?

Everyone knows that Asians are the IQ masterrace. Doesn't do them any good when they live in insectoid hive societies, though.

>that's it?

i hate you niggers who say this like it's a fuckin ringing endorsement.

quit wrecking your bodies and thinking it's cool to have diarhea. you won't think it's cool when you have a fuck ton of health problems.

You consistently get diarrhea on a weekly basis and you still fucking drink the shit??? Does that not tell you something?? You are obviously lactose intolerant and need to stop drinking it. Use peanut butter + oats as a quick way to bulk up without all of the shitty side effects of milk.

>Shitskin rage