Veeky Forums, I have african air belly how do I get rid of it?

Veeky Forums, I have african air belly how do I get rid of it?
>pic related

Christ. Just nuke the country. puts the poor kids out their misery and also kills the fucks who cause it.

Inform the charity that instead of receiving a bullshit letter of how Ogatango is going to school and did definately not die to Warlords machette six years ago you instead recieved Ogatango and would like to remedy this situation.

It was covered on South Park.

>Africa
>country

how do you achieve this mode?

You know what i meant nigger. Continent, peninsula, its a shithole either way.

starve and drink a lot of water. It's called a waterbelly.

what kind of macros am I aiming for?

>kids are apparently starving to death
>photographic evidence of them being literally fatter than humanly possible
Charities are a scam, man.

eat protein

i laffed and feel bad now

>country

0/0/0

>Why do they not move villages closer to wells?
>Why do they not move to the coast and live off the sea?
>Why do they keep breeding and families that starve?
>Why do they not move to the fertile parts of the landmass?

Charity only encourages more death, destruction and suffering in places like this. Stop them breeding until they can support themselves.

0 protein, 0 carbs, 0 fats for 0 calories

This is caused by not enough proteins/salts in the blood, which causes water to be lost via osmosis and collect in the abdomen. I highly doubt you have 'african air belly' unless you're seriously malnourished

>all of Africa is like OP

He might have been referring to Ethiopia as a country.

The same reason why fly over America doesn't JUST move to New York or California?

>>Why do they not move villages closer to wells?
Nigger dont have the white mans know how to build them. There are charities whos sole purpose is to build them for them
>>Why do they not move to the coast and live off the sea?
Pirates, lack of know how etc
>>Why do they keep breeding and families that starve?
Like animals, in the face of stds, violence, and starvation you cant stop them from breeding.
>>Why do they not move to the fertile parts of the landmass
Lack of know how. Theres a documentary that shows they cant farm for shit.

Tldr lack of know how

Because they have a good standard of life, employment, health care, inexpensive food, clean water, electricity, permanent housing, hobbies, family, friends, beautiful surroundings, education services, emergency services, entertainment, localized news broadcasting, infrastructure, privacy, security, gun-rights, farmland and many other things.

You and I both know he wasn't

I did starve myself for a week (aside from taking vitamin suppliments)

Is that kid gonna be OK?

>theyre pretty good macros

Did u try doin stomach vacuums

Stop sitting down all day

>white people
>intelligent

By the way, for all the retards posting in this thread this is called Kwashiorkor.

this man speaks the truth

THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE WE SPENDING SO MUCH TIME AND MONEY KEEPING THEM ALIVE?? THEY'VE BEEN ON THAT CONTINENT FOR LONGER THAN ANYONE ELSE AND YET THEY CANT SEEM TO FIGURE OUT HOW THE FUCK TO MAKE A WELL OR FARM??

How is it that after all of this time they still haven't figured out how to do these basic things? Why don't they just stick to the same rudimentary tactics that kept them going for that past few millennia?

You don't have protein deficiency. You have shitty posture.

>DAE not understand how welfare politics works

If you actually helped them, they'd stop needing your help and your government wouldn't be able to funnel money to your defense contractors and charities.

Sea is salty