Do ballet dancers have the most aethetical bodies?

Do ballet dancers have the most aethetical bodies?

Toned for agility yes, but I wouldn't say most athletic. They're quite emaciated.

no

They are pretty lean, but have a nice definition.
I think gymnasts and the leaner Oly lifters have more aesthetic bodies.

their asses are unbeatable though

ballet dancers and gymnasts have the most beautiful bodies tbqh. and their asses are stupendous.

How do I unlock ballet dancer mode without dancing?

Decathletes, by definition

One thing that grinds my gears is that i really want to dance but there's this thing that you lose some ~mobility~ for dancing when you get some real gains, and i want to do both.
Why can't i be a strong aesthetic dancer? Shit.

I don't think you can unless you actually take lessons dance. You could try watching youtube videos and the imitate people performing (lots of asian dance videos on there) or try swimming.

Maybe it'd be easier to do ballroom or salsa because regular ballet seems like a lot of work or something you'd have to start doing at a young age.

>aethetical

>athletic

How's your first week lifting?

>aesthetic
How's your first week of reading English?

OP clearly said aesthetical, it's way closer than athletic.
But
>this guy is the most athletic man on earth
>Veeky Forums still thinks they're too small and would call this guy dyel

Ballroomfag here. Only ballet or ballet-based dance styles will give you a ballet physique.

Ballroom and other partner dance styles are designed to mimic natural body movements at low stress levels. Good for cardio and ok for calves, glutes and core, especially international latin (not salsa or bachata or other street styles), but won't do anything for physique.

Anyway, you can start ballet as an adult, it'll just be harder for you to work up to developes and jettes and stuff. Doing it seriously is hard work, but not any harder than lifting seriously. Boys have an easier time anyway (both as adults and as children) since they typically don't do pointe work and lifts/pas de deux is typically more challenging for the lady

Sure you can lmao. Just not a big strong aesthetic dancer.

people call him dyel, but cant even compete in a javelin throw

>wanted to be girl
>pursued dream of the most athletic man

HOW

not that he can compete against an actual javelin thrower in distance or physique...