What's up with middle aged men and M E M E S C I E N C E

What's up with middle aged men and M E M E S C I E N C E

Really though, here are some "fitness tips" that I've heard from middle aged men:

>"don't eat more than 500 calories at a time, your body stores any more calories than 500 as fat"
>"if you eat after 8:00, your body stores it as far"
>"a 24 hour fast will detox your body"
>"your body can't process more than 30g of protein at a time"
>"I want to tone"
And my personal favorite
>"if you squat below parallel, you're gonna blow out your knees"

Tell me about the meme science that you've heard, from anyone, anywhere

idk the old guys at my gym our based
>don't stick your dick in crazy if she wants to fuck your sorry ass on the first date tread lightly
>do a fullbody routine
>if you're gonna get a retail job get one at a supermarket it's a great backup plan just incase you fuck up at college. somebody's gotta be manager
>doctors are quacks don't take prescription drugs they fuck you over

>"don't eat more than 500 calories at a time, your body stores any more calories than 500 as fat"
not true, but it's a good tip anyway if you don't do abs and shit to avoid abdominal distension.

>"your body can't process more than 30g of protein at a time"

That's actually true, not sure if its 30g or more but if ur body seems to not need any more at that point it will make it fat and store it.
Same thing goes for:
But that's not 100% true. There is definately a number of calories that ur body sees too much and sais: ok thats enough, lets store the rest.

Besides, the reason fat exists is so that when a human ate too much (then when eating was a luxury) the organism would store it so that he has energy if he needs it later.

Other stuff like if you eat late your body stores it as fat can actually be true if you are not very active or if you eat carbs after afternoon.
>24hour fast will detox your body
LOL

Hello Veeky Forums, how confident and strong do you have to become to get with someone who looks this hot (not perfect) ?

Bump

Very Confident
5/10 or higher face
6' at least
at least of average fitness.

>I used to lift
Cool thing, old man

>dont bother with lifting or sports girls only care about MONEY so just spend every fucking waking minute of your younger years grinding out in school
And then when I pointed out why I think that's wrong
>yeah girls will want to sleep with attractive guys but if you have money at the end of it she will come to you

Do you think I WANT to be a cuck?
Shit pissed me off so much.

if your body doesnt need the protein it will take the nitrogen off it and turn it into a carb which can then be turned into fat if you dont need it

this is where protein farts come from

they are talking about the long run user
chad can only fuck her once in awhile
you can fuck her anytime

It is true that you shouldn't eat huge meals because it gets stored as fat unless you're a very active person and always walking around etc

>implying this shit only comes from middle aged men. We see it every day on fit

She'll be thinking about chad while fucking me all the time if I'm some loser cuck

Why not be chad AND have money?
Why waste my youth?

Not like I give a shit about fucking 30+ year olds

>ask how much you lift
>say it
>oh I used to lift 10 pounds as much

Low test.

Test makes you basically indestructible. But your stupid eventually catches up with you and you start to believe all kinds of stupid bullshit as you get hurt and try shit to recover. Same as how idiots build up superstitions.

That is literally the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

nah women do think much of anyone in the past
they always think about current emotions
she'll be thinking of you

>Why not be chad AND have money?
Because its too late to be chad if you're on Veeky Forums

I hear this shit from literally every age, gender, race, etc.

>5/10

good one

>what is the urea cycle
>what are glucogenic amino acids

Nigga you ever studied biochem?