I want to take THICC healthy and smooth shits. What supplement do I take?

I want to take THICC healthy and smooth shits. What supplement do I take?

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/10311280?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222227010681978&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=40890120512&wl4=pla-54663810456&wl5=9033462&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=online&wl12=10311280&wl13=&veh=sem
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pictures like this make me realize how animal we are. Her bending over like that makes me want to mount her. It's not even a conscious thought, it just automatically happens.

To answer your question, eat lots of bananas.

>Tfw you will never get to fuck a plastic fantastic like Sara Underwood in a beautiful wilderness setting like this

More green vegetables

Psyllium husk. It's pretty much Metamucil minus the brand name cost. Go to your local health shop, they're cheap. Get the pill kind

Good poopings

you didn't answer my question user

>Psyllium husk

This. Nothing else.

White rice, banana, olives and Psyllium husk.

Hard, smooth shits.

How about eating right?

Traced your IP, informing FBI now

Posts like this make me realize how animal we are. user posting like that makes me want to troll him. It's not even a conscious thought, it just automatically happens.

oats do it for me

also
>dat ass sweat
gross

Beans, lentils, chickpeas. A cup a day. Guaranteed top tier shits.

Food

Replies like this make me realize how retarded we are. Fitizens posting like that makes me want to their brains out. It's not even a conscious thought, it just automatically happens.

Spinach. A pound per meal.

You will never stop shitting.

Probiotics are best for digestion.

Even if you get constipated, they'll break down the consumed food.

>healthy
Just because it feels good doesnt mean it's healthy. I think that's called a naturalistic fallacy.

>he doesn't just get adequate fiber from fruits/vegetables

>he buys supplements to drop logs

Eat your vegetables (including a huge ass veggie only salad, a bit of vinegar and olive oil), stay appropriately hydrated, don't neglect fat as an important macronutrient, and you will have the best shits of your life. You really don't need a supplement. If you don't go out and fuck your gut bacteria over by binging (including alcohol binging), and just eat regularly, then they'll thrive and help your good shit. If you can't handle that, go buy the probiotic in the cold refrigerated section and take some of those. Then see the first piece of advice saying eat your fucking vegetables, because honestly, eat your fucking vegetables. I can eat a lot of whole grains, and I've had a few days where I've heavily favored whole grains, and it still wasn't a better shit than if I just eat my veggies and make sure I have a little fat/fish oil and stay hydrated.

want to what?

Inform yer mum Im not coming today, since your sis has a day off.

pepperminth tea
it also cleans your lungs but it can make you sleepy

just eat more fibre aka vegetables you disgusting faggot

>healthy and smooth shits. What supplement do I take?

Vegetables. As a side benefit, increasing vegetable intake my increase happiness. And if there's one place that needs that, it's Veeky Forums.

If you're lazy, get some prostate pills dood.

their brains out

Strong, black, sugarless coffee.

Works every time.

What is this bitch even reaching for?

I get it you want to show off your ass. Just bend over and spread em. Stop this coy shit

Also fibrous foods and lots of water is your solution

dont take this everyday though, you will end up relying on it to take a dump

who is this semen demon?

>mfw fitizens are constipated because they don't eat fruits or vegetables

>female Milo

barley

>dont take this everyday though, you will end up relying on it to take a dump

Bullshit. It's not a stool softener. It's a source of fiber. You're not going to magically become "dependent" upon it unless you simultaneously cut out your normal fiber intake.

Now *stool softeners* are another story. I've heard of an old lady that took them habitually to the point that her butthole could barely pass something the size of a pencil. Not even kidding. It was in a "Dear Abby" style write-in health column.

same, just having oats for breakfast does the job

Activated charcoal. I take it after eating fast food. It's good to clean mold from your digestive system. Gotta drink ass tons of water with that stuff

Oh yeah bro I put oats and coffee and whey into my protien shakes. That's some nightmare fuel right there.

Do I activate that the same time I activate my almonds or what?

Fiber.

I wish I could get constipated you lucky moyherfucking niggers. I have severe lactose intolerance, but recently a lot of foods/sustances give me diarrhea as well (like caffeine, especially) and after every diarrhea episode I feel likr my energy got drainned off. I can gain weight bc of all this( ai loose if anything), and I'm almost underweight.
I want to fucking rip off my useless intestines and die.

Wrong. Those gay little Psyllium husk pills have about 4% of you DV. You'd have to pop them all day.

Try this instead:
walmart.com/ip/10311280?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222227010681978&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=40890120512&wl4=pla-54663810456&wl5=9033462&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=online&wl12=10311280&wl13=&veh=sem

>Fiber One Cereal. 50% DV of fiber, low calorie, Honey Clusters tastes amazing. I've been on it for years now. I shit in about two/three secs. One soft solid piece. Wet wipe. Dry wipe. Done.

This. I drink it every other morning and have the best shits.

This. Eat your fucking vegetables.