Have you ever been to a con to show off your gains and have those sluts mirin?

Have you ever been to a con to show off your gains and have those sluts mirin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wxm5k7cekp8
youtube.com/watch?v=sblR0eIRW-I
dalincosplay.deviantart.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Plenty of hook ups go on at the cons you can snag girls with the body of a 8-9 but face of 6-7 if you're in shape and can hold a conversation with a sack of bricks.

>easy hookups

No thanks. I like not having herpes.

are the girls in the OP supposed to be 6-7s?

the one on the right looks so cute! CUTE!

bump

you don't have to bump a thread that's had a repsonse in the past three minutes

bumping

There's an alt-con in MN I goto every year. Sluts abound - if you're even halfway decent shape and are not a total sperglord like 99% of the guys there, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. I had a threesome one year with Inara and Kaylee from Firefly. Was one of the best experiences of my life. HIGHLY recommend cons

Any good, Veeky Forums costumes/cosplays to wear to a convention?

Nope

Green man, Tarzan, anyone with their shirts off. The trick is look at yourself objectively and assess which badass character your body type, hair, height, frame, etc matches up well. Having a cosplayer friend help you out is a huge plus. Post pics and I'll do my best

Never Been to a con but I feel like cosplay girls have be pretty big attention whores. Is this true?

Pepe.

dude if you can pull it off the prometheus dude is fucking amazing and allows you to show both leg gains and upper body aswell

Solid Snake with no shirt times a hundred. Bitches LOVE that. Plus wearing the fatigues will cover up that you've been (shamefully) skipping leg day.

Just work on your gravely voice and try not to choke when you attempt to smoke a cigarette to look cool.

No, I'm not an insecure faggot.

Also Guts.
You can even be a pussy and do golden age so you dont have to cut off your arm and eye.

and how much did they weigh? kek

Why not wojak

I literally got in shape to dress up at cons and fuck congirls. This year at anime expo was the best, hands down.

Haven't fucked a tharja yet but I want to so badly. Fire emblem girls and slutboats are so fucking top tier.

I'm black so no.
Shit sucks.

I cosplayed as Prince Devitt and fucked my best friend's ex last month.

thread is useless without pics

all the good looking girls at conventions i see are either paid models, or as this user put it , don't have the best faces

>Prince Devit
literally who?

Just go to college frat parties you idiot. Girls at their prime will use you as guinea pig for their wild college memories and social bonus points

deadpool is easily the best muscular character personality wise but it might be hard to fuck girls if they can't even see your face and only hear you mumbling through some cloth. And if you go without mask you'd have to be an ugly, scared motherfucker to still be deadpool.

I'd still go for it as a tribute to him.
It'll take some more years until I have his body though :(

Any fitlet cosplay ideas?

Are there any good Veeky Forums gingers to cosplay?

Who could I cosplay??? Pic is me

Beo from F/GO.

Big Guy from Dark Night Rising

Wtf you're wide asf

Deadpool cosplayers have a reputation of being spergy fucks, might be a sign of something if that's what your mind instantly went to.

Dwarf from Dragon's Crown

Jojo for anime cons.
almost anybody for comic cons

Height and weight?

The ultimate being

Fugged a qt petite cosplayer at my hotel room once before, feltgood.

Jojo shit is the best for showing off because you have every excuse to strike whatever pose you want

how do you approach these cosplayers?
usually they're surrounded by 10 neckbears trying to get laid or take photos and hoverhand em

say hello
If you are attractive they will use you as refuge from neckbears.

but still get interrupted every 30 secs by some random "uhhh ching chonga is my favorite waifu p-p-picture pls"

tried it at a con and they always interrupted us. I don't even know anime, I was there for star wars and these guys were just interrupting and trying to talk anime, i got bored af

Was honestly considering this.

When interrupted use it as an excuse to go somewhere where you won't be dumbass

Hold up Dahnald

Dreams can become reality

Literally kill yourself, stupid idiot.

I'm a faggot if I listen to avalon everytime I try to break a pr.

Nice face aesthetics you dyed (do you even delegates) faggot

So am I, and?

Picture's worth a thousand words.

dude same, except I listen to it as a preworkout

why are you so mad?
sorry i'm not a 12 year old who watches fake wrestling in my spare time

I'm tryn fuck a tharja too bro

Never watched Jojo before, which series do I start with.

They're pretty independent of each other, but part 2 is where all the Veeky Forums memes come from

Awaken my Gains

youtube.com/watch?v=wxm5k7cekp8

>avalon
>awaken
>propaganda
Objective best PR playlist

2012, then Stardust Crusaders and then the currently airing Diamond is Unbreakable.

>speedo
Is there not a jap word for speed.

normies dont know the comic exists

>not this

youtube.com/watch?v=sblR0eIRW-I

>Best friends ex
You should kill yourself man

>there will never be a stuffed unicorn

Ohai Chris Jericho

Thank you bros

There's always Dante

>you should kill yourself

It's been approximately ten years, doesn't matter to me or her.

If you need help approaching people you have more basic things to work on before picking up women, even the kind that go to anime cons for anonymous sex with weirdos.

Yes. From as young as 12 to women in their 40's, cosplayers crave attention and will wear the skimpiest clothes to get some.

Does it matter to him though, you autistic fuck? Learn to understand unspoken sentiment and social graces.

That's literally the only reason to do cosplay.

dalincosplay.deviantart.com

eddiemurphybitinghisfingerbrehs.png

Yes, 100%.
But all women are.

Bump

>reasons to get fit:
>being able to fuck your waifu

WHY WAS THIS NOT MY REASON FROM THE START.. I went from 180 to 160 because I hate fat people instead of doing it for the pusi

Fuck off retard.

if youre talking about the snake from mgs 3 that's naked snake not solid snake

>con
No thanks, I'm not a degenerate and I have a deep hatred for whores

sour grapes?

Were you bullied in high school?

not the poster you're replying to but, those cosplay girls love the drama and attention.

nothing else.

Plan on doing this family. I already have pretty decent ottermode+abs, but what could i do beforehand to get really shredded? Dehydration?

Ok, but what if you're Asian and definitely don't have the gains to pull off jojo characters? What are my options for fuccboi otter mode? (Pls no crossplay faggotry, i don't need dicks in my "boipucci")

seriously. do these autists really think these chicks that are paid to walk around in lingerie as cosplay think they have a chance?

No and no.
>if you dislike my sjw world ruining degeneracy, you must have been bullied!
Not how it works.

>body of a 8-9 but face of 6-7
i know that feel bro

Have you ever been to a con? Most of the chicks there are not getting paid for it.
This may come as a shock to you, but there are some attractive females who legitimately enjoy this stuff.

I've been going to ~5 cons a year for the past decade.

95% of the really hot girls are professional cosplayers or paid models.
The other 5% of really hot girls have a literal army of beta-orbiters and are so far up their own asses that approaching them is too much of a hassle.

The average looking girls are fucking nuts (more than normal girls) and are not worth the trouble that comes from fucking them.

The rest are fat/ugly. They're just as nuts as the average girls but a lot of them will suck your dick with no effort on your part if you're decent looking.

That's called being cockblocked. There are some white knight fags out there who make it their sole mission to cockblock guys from their cosplay waifus.

>B-but she was MINE!

Free! characters get all the ladies wet

What said.

Blaha

lum

So should I keep the costume on when fucking the sloot? 'Cause I'd want her to keep hers on.

Also how to avoid people being able to tell that you're just showing off?

REQUESTING THE SCREENCAP OF THE GUY IN THE CON WHO GOT TO FUCK A WEIRD FURRYFAG GIRL

Dress as a girl. Just as revealing, but it comes across as funny instead of show-offy

>just watched a video of a guy going around comic-con and interviewing girls
i don't want to hook up with any of those people. get some standards

Seen this tip before. Will consider it.

Aboslutely nothing wrong with showing off.

Also, Dragon ball is the way.