Ex-Fatties Central

Fatass trying to get fit here. Would like to hear stories from people that were fat and are starting to make it. How girls and people in general treat you now compared to before. Let's get some inspiration going!

Other urls found in this thread:

content.tigerfitness.com/transformation-tyler-fleming/
amazon.com/GoplusĀ®-Magnetic-Folding-Machine-Exercise/dp/B01HRL2098
amazon.com/Sunny-Health-Fitness-SF-RW5515-Magnetic/dp/B017HSNIEW
amazon.com/Stamina-Orbital-Rowing-Machine-Motion/dp/B001HWHY8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=nyfHKjwGPmY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ultimately, I believe, what matters most is how you carry yourself.

Lose weight and shape up all you want, but happiness is probably not in the lines of your visible abdominal musculature.

I find it true that happiness comes from within, but since it's so frequent to live in some sort of anxiety, validation from others spikes that good feeling center in our brains.
Western culture never really succeeded in internalizing that happiness shouldn't come from validation.

Its not the same person you stupid meme monkey nigger lover

Tell us about happiness you poor gook

Being validated only gets you so far.
being real life Veeky Forums is probably not sitting by a computer discussing weightloss tricks on an anonymous message board when all the best information needed is widely available on places where people don't have the constant need to pull you down like crabs in a bucket.

It really doesn't matter
I'm a stupid western too brah

Randy?

>being real life Veeky Forums is probably not sitting by a computer discussing weightloss tricks on an anonymous message board when all the best information needed is widely available on places where people don't have the constant need to pull you down like crabs in a bucket.

Sure but this isn't the point of the thread. Just wanna hear some success stories for inspiration.
Why can't you guys calm your tits

6'4 392lbs to 6'4 199lbs.

This is me.

content.tigerfitness.com/transformation-tyler-fleming/

Life is 100% different. People treat you a lot more differently and you treat yourself differently too once you start to love yourself.

S-Stan?

Fucking fantastic work bro. Are these pictures recent?

>Sure but this isn't the point of the thread

You are right.

Well when I stop being fat, I'll get back to you!

The ones on the right were taken about 6 months ago. Not much has changed. Still hovering around 195-200lbs, body fat dropped a bit more around chest but nothing that is drastically noticeable, no.

here's a more recent one without any lighting or pump.

SICK CUNT

Hey OP as someone who was fit then got unfit over the last 1.5 yr I can tell you the difference is stark. When you are fit you will get girls mirin you and a lot of them you can fuck that day or on the first date. The mirin keeps you going.

Also people in regular situations just treat you better. Like if you're in a bar or a restaurant or something and you're even in slightly above average shape, you get better service. People like having good looking people around.

Rarely some hater will try to flex on you but that's just because he has a tiny penis.

how long did it take brah?

You guys give me hope. I've been cutting for 5 months. 2 months seriously.
Progress is slow but i'm making it.

>Start to love yourself
This is a big deal. Whether losing weight to leave obesity behind or gaining to leave behind skelly, you must learn to be OKAY with yourself and consistently give yourself the love you deserve in the form of the care that your body needs. It has been a long journey getting over the self-hate.

193cm from 135kg to 85kg currently. Just started lifting 1 month ago still gonna cut down to atleast 80kg.

About 4 years. It doesn't matter how long it took, it could of happened sooner if I didn't get complacent and fuck around for a year when I finally hit 280 and could finally shop at regular stores or when I hit 240lbs and got my first girlfriend and lost track of things and my progress slowed down (but never stopped)

I'm 25 now and have been the most consistent I've ever been since I was almost 400lbs

ObeseToBeast on Youtube lost 180lbs in about 2 years and really changed his physique I admire how consistent he was for those 2 years. It took me 4 years to lose 192lbs and him only 2 years to lose 180lbs but I think the muscle maturity between him and I are much different.

Haha, fucking nice.
I always feel like people ignore me when I walk by and feel like girls think they are better than me even though I never said a word to them. I hope that when I stop being such a fat piece of shit and get some muscles people will take me more seriously (they eventually do when they get to know me but my fat face and body probably doesn't make me look like someone who's confident)

how long did this take? I started at 130kg, currently at 124kg. 90kg is my goal.

Your facial aesthetics improve drastically when you lose weight OP, it's my favorite part of losing the weight

>tfw used to have double chin and would always try to stick my jaw out so it wasn't as visible

The more weight I lose the more I realize what Ive done to myself. Ive completely ruined my body and I wasted what should have been the best years of my life being a fat ugly hateful miserable fuck. Im so ashamed of myself and have so much regret. Why couldnt I have just gotten my shit together and do this 10 years ago?

>one year ago 190lbs
>dropped 40lbs in 5 months
>9/10 says I'm attractive
>get a 7.5/10 gf

>tfw spent age 18-25 a drunken fat mess
>tfw used to drink at least 8 drinks a day

I'm 26 now and finally getting my weight under control after being drunk almost everyday for 7 years

yeah man thanks for the inspiration. been down from 81 kg to 70kg in one year at 173 cm. Already look normal although still not jacked. Hope to achieve it in 2.5 years

Any other fatties lifting and taking supps while cutting? What kind of strength gains are you seeing? I'm taking creatine and proton shakes.

One month in

Progress:
Weight 130kg --> 124kg
Bench Press: 40kg --> 100kg
Squat 60kg --> 120kg
OHP 30kg --> 60kg

Nice. What kind of body can you get natty with 1/2/3/4 bodybuilding?

Bit over 2 years seriously. Dropped almost 1 kg a week the last few months. We're all gonna make it

nice bro, keep going.

They will, dude. I guarantee it.

Doing PSMF personally right now to cut off the fat I got over that 1.5 yr of being lazy and depressed. Nobody's mirin yet but I def feel better about myself and my life, and I know the mirin is coming soon.

PSMF has got me down 10 lbs in 2 weeks so far. I highly recommend. Of course, crash diet g is not for everyone so do what is best for you.

im embrassed to be voting for trump now that I see he attracts autistic teens and fat nerds

How old are you senpai?

What is PSMF?

>2years started lifting recently
why tho
Great progress but why tho

2 month progress. down 180 to 163.

Wew, lad. At least you have the rest of your 20s though. You can still smash 18 y.o. without people thinking you're weird

Nice I'm 185 now and want to get down to 160. Are you doing a specific diet or just eating less?

just eating at a deficit and exercising (crossfit and running lmao) 6 days a week. i'm a type 1 diabetic so dieting is really not that hard because i already have to monitor everything i eat.

It's not happening for me brah. I think I have a naturally fat face and I'm losing weight from everywhere but face. I'm 174cm and weigh 87.5 kg right now, still fat as fuck but saw little diference even though I'm 10kg leaner. When should I be seeing the facial gains? When I reach normal BMI?

Good job, I've been doing body weight exercises and walking 10k per day and ive stopped drinking alcohol heavily

I drank beer everyday for a long time and the weight added up over time

Not that old, only 25, but Im in that "oh fuck Im almost 30" mindset and Im freaking the fuck out. I want to go back to being 14 and get my shit together so I can redo my early 20s being fit and not a hambeast.

Protein sparing modified fast. Just Google for PSMF pdf and read the booklet. It's by Lyle McDonald. Some Veeky Forumsfag told me about it and it's working, so now I'm telling you.

Just did jogging and some bodyweight exercises. Didnt have a lot of money nor easy axess to a gym as I do now. Lost very little strength tho, lift about the same as I did prior to losing weight.

Looking better senpai. Keep at it

I'm 176 cm and I weighed 190 and down to 155 and facial aesthetics are much better

thanks senpai

Fucking nice. How long did it take you?

how much of a jew do you see yourself as on a scale from chomsky to whoever runs JDL

Life and how people act to me is night and day.

Before: Fat IT guy, pretty much left the hell alone, opinions discarded by cow-orkers.
After: fitter IT guy who people have no problem approaching, opinions held up as policy.

My stride is different because I'm carrying around an extra fifty pounds of gelatinous fat. I stand more upright and look like I'm more in command of the world, where before I looked like the world was beating me for my lunch money daily.

Look younger? Fuck yea.

>female cow-orker: You're my age aren't you?
>Me: Darlin', I have kids your age.
>female cow-orker: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

lmao i was waiting for someone to notice.
>just fuck my shit up senpai

Chill dude, you're only at the quarter mark.
I'm 21 and starting just now, losing the weight will take me until Januari I think.
So I lost a big part of my youth too, so what, I've still got the future.
I thought you'd be 40 or something.
Just chiiiiillll

Around 8 months

Yeah it's just that lifting speeds up the process of losing weight ALOT

Cardio speeds it up even more. I've lost weight quickly after I started going on 3 hour walks everyday

>lose 30 kg
>still got manboobs

You must be extremely fat to even be able to lose 30kg and not be auschwitz

I want to hear stories about recovering from excess skin

how long does it take?

>post a reaction image
>Spergs out about trump

Ya ever heard of projection?

>Cardio speeds it up even more
Source pls
I thought weight training was better for weight loss because you build mooscles which burn calories.

How long did it take for you to get to 100kg @ bench press? Asking because I'm starting the path you're on.
Weight 116kg --> 111kg
Bench Press 60kg --> N/A (started lifting literally today, been swimming before)

Kinda hard to build muscle when you're on a diet hardly eating anything

Was 120 kg.

Former fattie here, went from 105kg->85kg.

The difference is amazing, people used to really REALLY make fun of me, my response was to make fun with them, so they would laugh with me, not at me ... they were always laughing at me. Always. Nowdays they stopped, sometimes I got some kind of respect out of them without even trying. Girls do try to touch my arms. I still do have beer gut which pisses me of, but I already started to cut, hopefully that shit will go, I want abs till next summer.

Also the difference was that I have much more energy then I used to have. I'm also not that hungry anymore. I used to nap and snack and snack and nap all the time, which made me, of course, even fatter bastard. It gets easier as you go. Now I have much more energy, I don't fall asleep at work, Im more productive, got promotion due to it etc. etc. etc. Also my sweat doesn't smell like a rotting chilli con carne anymore.

The point to finally start doing something were my flatmates, they shamed me and made fun of me to no end, trolls from hell. I don't live with them anymore, but I still consider them bros. Fatshaming helped and I pass the torch, I shame my fatter friends and give'em pointers.

>tl;dr the bullied became the bully
Wow, fuck you.

You must be new to reading.

>trying to play this off as the same guy

way to derail your own fucking thread you chimp

Concern trolling is my favorite approach, I don't see anything wrong with that.

Ex-fats, have any of you used any machines as part of your weight loss workout? I'm a fatass that aspires to be like you and I'm trying to get some exercise equipment on the cheap and dirty. I already have a cheap elliptical that does great things and am on the market for a rowing machine.
What kind of equipment that one can keep at home has helped you guys? Also if any of you have a rower, can you offer some suggestions on these? Will any of them help me get more results out of my workout?
amazon.com/GoplusĀ®-Magnetic-Folding-Machine-Exercise/dp/B01HRL2098
amazon.com/Sunny-Health-Fitness-SF-RW5515-Magnetic/dp/B017HSNIEW
amazon.com/Stamina-Orbital-Rowing-Machine-Motion/dp/B001HWHY8Q

230-180 5'9 370/245/460 2 years and a few months

Odds are I was reading nonfiction before you were itch in your daddy's balls.
But for shits and giggles, let's recap his post
>people used to really REALLY make fun of me, my response was to make fun with them, so they would laugh with me, not at me ... they were always laughing at me. Always.
>Fatshaming helped and I pass the torch, I shame my fatter friends and give'em pointers.

I don't doubt you've rationalized that behavior to yourself. Drug dealers and loan sharks think they're doing the right thing too.

Fuuuuuckkk!!!!!

Dude, awesome gains, but FFS, lose the glasses and get a haircut.

I got a cheap set of adjustable dumbells with 200 lbs of weight and a bench from amazon. Was probably about $300 or 350 total. I still haven't outgrown that. You can do a lot with dumbells at home.

Like it or not, it works.

Rowing and cycling were my go to cardio as a fatty, I didn't start running until I lost some weight already cus it fucked up my knees.

You guys did SS? Got good aesthetic results? I'm following the sticky plan, with dips, some curls and some abs exercises in the offdays. Still too fat to know if it's gonna work.

I am a fat right now trying to get back to normal.

Back in June for my birthday I had a terrible fucking gout attack. I'd have them years prior but this one was awful probably because I gained more weight. Was in so much pain I couldn't move eat or drink for three days straight. I decided enough was enough and I never want to suffer like that again.

For a lot of July I just decided in the meantime to cut out as much acidic shit as possible. My "diet" before the attack would be bags of Skittles, Starburst, Coke, fast food and whatever else I could shovel down my throat. Stupidly just about starved myself for a week but I feel like it helped take the levels down, then I really started considering what I ate.

At that time, I went from 330 to 325.

Something started to tick. "I can lose weight?" I thought I had given up on myself long ago. So I keep watching my food. Last week I joined a 24 hour gym and go late at night after work. It also kinda helps that I don't have too many people looking at a fatty in a gym, even though I know people don't give a shit.

I'm going to weigh myself every Sunday, keep my current and last weeks weight on the fridge and write all the weights as I go down in a little notebook. Going to keep myself motivated. Today I weighed in at 311.

So I'm not a ex-fatty. But OP I want you to know, there are others out there. We can do this shit together and don't let some faggot get in your head.

Don't expect too much out of any program when you're losing weight. You'll make some gains but bottom of the line is that you're eating under maintenance so strength and aesthetic gains will be limited. Once you get down to a decent bf% you'll start to see real gains.

What kind of rowing did you do? As a total noob, I see two styles of machine, one that mimics oars and another that's just a cord you pull. I'm trying to figure out which one is best. Right now I'm looking at a traditional magnetic one since I hear the hydraulics break easily on the oar style ones.

Thank you for your answer, kind user. I watched the video below and got all hyped and shit, but I think the guy has good genetics/lied about how long it took him. I don't think it is very realistic to expect to get like this doing SS in a period of 5 months (2 more than it took him)

youtube.com/watch?v=nyfHKjwGPmY

What bf% should I get to start noticing these gains? 15%?

Right nigger. Because it is important you stupid cuck

You'll see some gains but don't trust youtube vids too much. There isn't really a guideline on how to do SS when cutting yet everyone will tell you to lift while losing weight. The way I did was to do the program like it's meant to be done, I kept doing the LP thing until I stalled after 3 resets. After that I just kept doing maintenance, a stall will come quicker when cutting so you haven't actually completed the program when in a cut.

I used my dad's stationary rowing machine with the chain and handle. If your goal is to lose some weight I don't really think one is vastly superior to the other.

No idea, I'm not a professional athlete or coach by any means. What I meant to say is that one shouldn't expect to shed fat and find a greek god underneath and that you'll make more gains when you can stop eating under maintenance.

Figure this would be a good place to ask, how do you get rid of stretch marks?

I lost a load of weight thanks to a nice combination of intermittent fasting and adderall, now I've got some pretty bad ones on the armpit and belly. I'm guessing it's always gonna be fucked up, but is there any way to at least get the discoloration a little lighter?

You can make it 60% better but at least in my country it is pretty expensive. I have a shilooooaaad of them, starting to not really give a fuck and I see them as tattoos.

it's like you inherited someone elses body but kept your head

get a close fade on the sides and keep what you have on top, get glasses that beta cucks don't wear. you'll be a fuckboi in no time

was 390 ish, now around 282, i dont think I look that much different because I am still pretty large but I guess everything is shrinking in general. I have more energy and stamina than everyone whos thinner who doesnt work out though

So what did you do to lessen it? Cremes? I've been told coconut oil is what you're supposed to use.

laser treatment is the only way to go if they are white

Same weight. How tall user?

Dark marks on my armpits are what I'm having a problem with. My stomach marks are pretty light and if it didn't mess up the way my stomach hair looks you probably wouldn't even notice, but I don't even wanna be shirtless or wear tanktops with these dark armpit marks. Looks like I've got fuckin varicose grandma veins running through them.

Fatties can get less fat but I can't get less bald. World isn't fair.

I know that feel user. Also curious as to how to minimize stretchmarks.

you're supposed to do both