Did stronglifts for 4 months

>did stronglifts for 4 months
>ate a ton of calories
>gained too much fat and look like shit

I'm 5'10 170 should I just cut or keep bulking and looking like shit?

What are your lifts?

Cut 15 lbs or so. Next time you bulk, only eat 500 cals a day over maintenance.

Is this the before shot?

You can probably cut and still gain muscle, but if not, eat at maintenance.

same situation

bump

100% sure that he didn't do the program and hasn't been increasing the weight on his lifts

>I gained too much fat
>should I keep bulking

>falling for the SS/SL bulking meme
you deserve everything thats coming your way
t. aesthetic bodyweightfag

>falling for the SL meme

try ss+gomad next time kiddo

Keep bulking
Keep building that muscle
Go until you look like a goddamn bear!
Then, when you start cutting, you'll look like a butterfly emerging from its cacoon of destruction.

animu watching neckbeard detected

Okay I kinda lied about SL because I don't have a rack for a squats so I've been doing dumbbell squats. I started trying to clean the bar without knowing what I was doing which fucked up my wrists.

Also I was lazy and only trained 2x a week for a while

For 5x5 I do
125 bench
95 lb overhead press
120 lb row
70 lb dumbbells squat so 140 total
205 Deadlift 1x5

I know I'm weak af but I have been increasing weights.

Since I don't have a rack to squat what are the alternatives? Seems like only answer is I should just get a rack or give up. If I was back squatting past 4 months would I be much stronger?

>I kinda lied

Yes you did. But not to us.

>I am not doing the program

case dismissed

well like I said what can I do without a squat rack? should I just not bother? What programs don't have squat?

If you're not gonna buy the right equipment, join a gym.
Look on craigslist for a squat rack if you don't want to join a gym.
And only eat a lot if you're actually going to be lifting heavy.Your stats look like someone who's been doing SL for 4 days.

>4 motnhs
>125 bench
bruh it took me 3 weeks to hit 135 from 95 and I was doing PPL benching only once a week.

Kek yeah op. This will fix you

Ill fucking destroy you pussy ass bitch

mine were 3x5 tho. Should consider changing to that 5x5 is suboptimal

Until you can afford a squat rack why not go to a gym?

Like I said I know I'm weak but what do you want me to do? That's the most I can lift after increasing it for 4 months. I want to lift to get stronger but seems there's no point cause I'm just naturally weak and pathetic

Nuuu, plz dun give up on yourself op! We were all weak and fragile, but that doesn't mean it's permanent! You can do it! :D

"Just naturally weak and pathetic."

Are you fucking kidding me? Are you fucking joking? Any Man should defend himself. The answer is simple. Go to a gym before you can afford a squat rack but Jesus Christ lift that self esteem nigger

I mean hey your DL is higher than mine currently is so you've got that going for ya.

Just eat at maintenance or a slight deficit and keep lifting. Dudes who've had it worse have made it.

Lol I told you what I wanted you to do. Get real equipment or join a gym. Just follow the damn program, it works. If you change it, then it won't work. Everyone has the potential to squat 405, you just gotta work for it.