This is what women actually believe

>this is what women actually believe

I really don't understand where this meme among fat women that "sexy is not an opinion others have of you" comes from

I don't believe that.

They really don't. It's what they want to believe because women's relationship with their bodies makes Veeky Forums look perfectly healthy.

They see other getting attention via their beauty, and since they have no beauty, they instead claim that all women i.e. themselves are beautiful that there are no standards (except what they decree) and that they deserve attention.

>I reject reality and substitute my own!
Never underestimate the awesome power of denial, it can literally reshape reality!

FAT is FAT. It is a CONSTANT; you can't change the value of it.

I am a MAN. If I don't find you attractive because you are a FAT PIG, then nothing you can SAY is going to change that, EVER. The only way you can change my judgement (and that's what it is a judgement; DEAL WITH IT) of your attractiveness where it concerns ME, is if you LOSE WEIGHT, and most importantly, KEEP IT OFF. You lose weight, get with me, then become a pig again? I KICK YOU TO THE CURB because I won't tolerate such disingenuousness. For me to do otherwise is an insult to the time and effort that has gone into my own fitness and health; if you're not willing to take your own fitness and health seriously, then we have nothing further to discuss.

It's classic addiction behavior. To sugar, specifically. We just don't SEE It that way because sugar has no apparent mind-altering properties and is legal. But it has been proven to cause actual addiction using the same mechanism as cocaine and heroin. And like any addict, they will become defensive and irrational when they are told they have a problem.

>women
>putting effort into something
>being logical

KEK

I don't think most men actually realize how illogical women are

Well actually, if you love your body, then you take care of it, exercise, and eat right. So it will be sexy. So they have a point, though I think that picture is probably misused.

most men don't realize it because they're as bad, if not worse

this. Beside if you look at the woman's figure, it would be the SJW's and HAES' definition of thin privilege

>most men don't realize it because they're fucking white knight scum

ftfy

>most HUMANS don't realize it because they're HUMANS, and HUMANS are just slightly smarter animals, nothing more
Fixed that for all of you.

Humans think we're 'evolved' and 'civilized'. We're not. We're still goddamned CAVEMEN. We 'believe' in irrational things, despite that trait hurting us and holding back our further evolution. We think we're 'sentient' and 'thinking' yet we're still driven by hormones and emotions and disregard our higher brain functions and what they tell us. We put things in our bodies that literally hurt and kill us because we 'like' them. We point to our so-called 'civilization' and 'technology' and talk all high-and-mighty about how 'evolved' we are. WE ARE NOT. We're a fucking JOKE, still, not much better than the rest of the animals on this planet; worse in many ways, because we know just enough to totally fuck ourselves and the rest of the planet with us, and as you can see we're doing a bang-up job of that already.

So knowing all that, are you really surprised at all that women OR men can be so irrational and illogical about being fatasses?

>women would rather lie and do mental gymnastics than get off their ass and go to the gym

>men are just as bad
Not really. Men and women evolved differently. Sure men have plenty of instinctual shit clouding their minds but over all men are capable of adapting and reasoning far more than women are.

How does it feel to be an angsty 14 year old?

LMAO
If a sexy ass girl was somehow shy about her body/not confident I would PLOW the FUCK out of her.

>but over all men are capable of adapting and reasoning far more than women are
No, they're not. We're all about the same. Your own obvious bias just proves what I'm saying is true; you can't even begin to be objective.

I'm an 'angsty' 51 year old, u mad? Of course you are, I just called out the entire human race, of which you have the dubious honor of being a part of.

>FAT is FAT. It is a CONSTANT; you can't change the value of it.
What a silly thing to say, people do that all the time.

Tip fedora

>I'm an 'angsty' 51 year old, u mad?

How does it feel to have taken 51 years to reach the same logical conclusions as an angsty 14 year old?

Ugh why the fuck did I read all that bullshit

Code for "you're right even if it's an uncomfortable truth"

How's it feel to be Underage B& on Veeky Forums, faggot?

Because it's not bullshit you're just unhappy having the veil removed from your eyes, LOL

>51
Not mentally at least.
Were you addicted to drugs for the most part of your life or something? I ask because I have a failure of an uncle who can barely form coherent sentences and he shares your views.

I'm calling bullshit, you're trolling, a 51 year old can't possibly be this childish.
Like said I believe you're about 14.

wow man you really uncovered some unspeakable truths that none of these sheeple have the courage to acknowledge

So I guess every job requiring logical abstract thought being dominated by men is just a coincidence right.

>veil lifted from your eyes
>both genders are the same and angsty babies first misanthropy

>Terminally butthurt at being slapped in the face with the truth

We live in a world where there are assholes running around cutting off people's heads because they don't 'believe' in some Invisible Sky God the same exact way they do.
We live in a world where people are willingly going to vote for Trump or Clinton, because who the fuck knows why they even think that's a good idea.
You're actually going to argue to me that what I said isn't true? That we're these highly evolved, god-tier beings of enlightenment? Bullshit. If anything people are getting fatter, lazier, and LESS evolved. We're circling the drain even faster than before, and you are in denial so bad that you're going to kill the messenger. Whatever. Your protests do the opposite of what's intended.

>Invisible Sky God
There's no way you're 51 years old. Is this like that movie Big? You're secretly a 15 year old who woke up in an adult body?

Denial ain't just a riven in Egypt.

Weak attempt at sarcasm, try again.

I work with women harware and software engineers who are every bit as competent as their male counterparts, TRY AGAIN.

>ignorant millennials

>You're actually going to argue to me that what I said isn't true?

It is true, and most of us have already accepted it and moved past it years ago. I'm laughing at you because you think what you're saying is profound, not because it's wrong.

These are literally ideas that high school boys struggle with, and you're still arguing about it at 51 years old.

>I don't know what bell curves are

No. About 17% body fat is the cross-cultural line for "too fat" for men and about 24% body fat, for women.

OK smart guy, you're so goddamned enlightened and evolved? How about you post counter-arguments instead of attacking me personally? Or do you not have any counter-arguments? One would think if you did you'd have posted them already so I don't think you do, I think I mercilessly struck a nerve and now you're just knee-jerking.

LOOK AT THE NEWS FROM AROUND THE WORLD: How can anyone POSSIBLY say we're 'evolved' and 'civilized'? WE ARE ANIMALS.

>because you think what you're saying is profound
Oh for fuck's sake.. It's RELEVANT to the subject being discussed. Or, like too many people these days, you can't take someone's opinions unless they're totally watered-down? I don't pull my punches.

The reason everyone is laughing at you is because the original thing you responded to was "sexual dimorphism exists" with "TEENS FIRST MISANTHROPIC CRISIS."

It was barely relevant even tangentially and you're acting like it's some enlightened revelation.

>Men and women evolved differently.

>the two sexes of the same species evolved differently

"Evolved" has a definition, user. You might as well just shit on your keyboard and hit post if you're not going to use the same words the rest of us use.

Holy fuck you're dumb as hell aren't you?
Did you even finish highschool?
What influenced your views? Internet memes after school specials and TheRedPill?
You're a fucking joke dude

Yes both sexes of a species can evolve differently as they may well be put in situations where due to the nature of their gender a different stratagem is most effective to passing on their genes.

This puts different stresses on both genders and causes them to evolve differently.

That's very basic shit.

>These are literally ideas that high school boys struggle with, and you're still arguing about it at 51 years old.

Ah I see the problem here.

Let me explain this to you:
I am not 'struggling' with anything. If anything I've accepted that the human race is currently fucking itself and may not last another 1000 years.

What I am though is SICK AND TIRED OF IT.
Every goddamned day:
o Some asshole blew himself and 100 civilians up with him
o Assholes cutting off peoples heads
o Cops shooting unarmed blacks
o Angry blacks shooting cops
o Some government official caught being a corrupt greedy asshole
o 'HAES'
o Obesity accelerating instead of halting
o 'Vaping'
o People smoking MORE instead of less even though they know it's killing them
o No decent choices for POTUS
..and so on, and so on, ad infinitum.

Are you excited for the NX?

The red pill is all about sex differences though, which is what triggered old fedora user

This is more like r/atheism tier.

You're right

Grandpa pls

Fuck you people. You're all blind, deaf, and DUMB, and I'm sorry to say that I'm not at all surprised, this is Veeky Forums after all. The only thing you jackasses are even remotely interested in is HURR GOTTA GET JACKED AND JOOCY and DURR FUCK LOTS OF CLUB SLUTS. I can't realistically expect higher brain functions out of a bunch of teenagers and developmentally-delayed 20-somethings who have never been laid and are so steeped in their own sex hormones that they can't even think straight about anything other than pussy.

kthxbye. enjoy being little animals, that's all you're capable of until you're older.

This is supremely retarded.
Misanthropy is not necessarily an indefensibly belief but "news stories of bad things happening" being your reasoning is so utterly fucking stupid I can't help but laugh.

And it isn't even relevant to what you were responding to in the first place.

I'm pretty confident this was a meme

1000 years?

We won't last another 100 years. Either we make it to other planets and start colonizing space or we'll go extinct. But even if we do colonize space, what's the point? We'll be useless next to the strong AI we're going to create.

>everyone thinks I'm a retard
>THEY MUST ALL BE DUMB
I curl a weight higher than your iq with my dick.
Fuck off, old fedoraclad fuckboy.

came here to post this

What did he mean by this?

am i being dumb or are you

Men and women evolved to be complimentary to each other. We're good at different shit.
Ex:
>on a date with qt gril
>go to see Suicide Squad at a theatre father away than the one we usually go to
>on the way back she gets extremely confused where we are
>doesn't understand that if we go north and east we'll get back to town
>literally tells we we're going the opposite direction
>we make it back
Moral of the story is women aren't as good at navigation as men are

women don't into spacial reasoning

I am SMURT because I TYPE like THIS!
my points are VALID

My body is sexy because I love it, since I take care of what I love.

Ouch.

Where did this come from

Le tip

>arguing this eagerly about bullshit on an anonymoose taiwanese coffee bean trading board

there is some truth to it tho.

I've known ppl who arent attractive on pictures but are sexy irl.

Better said - You are sexy if you honestly see yourself as sexy.

If they really loved their bodies they would avoid making it look like trash and not lifting.

>You are sexy if you honestly see yourself as sexy.
up to a point, sure