How do you put your routine together Veeky Forums?

How do you put your routine together Veeky Forums?

3x5 Push press 75
5x10 Push press 60
5x1 min weighed plank
5xF Pullups

2x5 Deadlifts 200
5x10 Deadlifts 150
Mobility work

3x5 Bench 107,5
5x10 Bench 75
5x1 min weighed plank
5xF Pullups

3x5 Squats 155
5x10 Squats 100
5xF Pullups

M/T/THUR/FRI

5/3/1 plus chin ups on upper body compound days and ab work on lower body compound days. I'm lazy and only care about my main lift numbers though.

I need an Angie in my life.

>in my life
Just in my dick.

*in* your dick?

You want her to crawl into your dick? I'm not sure you're doing it right, bro.

It got auto corrected.

You want her in your dock?

you have urethra penetration fetish brah?

>dick unbirthing

Hardly funny.

determine goals
prioritize goals
select movement and rep range accordingly

add or remove or adjust routine
to ensure sustainability of routine.

i'm currently doing
military press once i get up to 4x8 i drop back down to 3x5 and increase the weight.
pull ups 4 sets to failure
back squat 3x5
1 day on 1 day off

i don't have much endurance i get burnt out after doing the above, i might add more assistance when i adapt.

if u want big arms u add big arm exercises if u want big chest u add big chest exercises if u want big legs u add big leg exercises if u want big shoulders u add big shoulder exercises

grab her by the neck thing, rip it off, rip the corset off, pick her up, bear hug her off the ground crush her so hard she loses breath, trow her on the bed, jump on the bed grab her by the ankles and pull her until her hip is just on the edge of the bed, rip the panties off, smack the pulsating lips with 90 % erection, enter into her as deep as it goes, she yelp eaeaaaaeeeeeeHHHH!!!, proceed to fuck her, grab a fistfull of her hair near the scalp, turn her head sideways, expose the neck while pulling her head, press the teeth on her neck then kiss it and lick it animalically, slow down then kiss her, then RAM it deep again as she moans in my face, put other arm down and rub her clit, grab her arms by the elbows and press them on her lower back, make her do an arch and FUCK that pussy till she faints in sea of emotion. Then leave her whimpering body, turn her around and throat fuck her broken spirit while she has been reduced to a mere girl wanting a daddy to take care of her.
Cum deep inside and let her swallow and dribble it from the corners of her mouth.
Then hug her and cuddle as I sleep the sleep of a righteous man.

Please tell me if I am being retarded.

I started doing a full-body routine 6/7 days a week. 3x5. NO warmup sets.

Stats: 5'9, 145.
DL: 205
OHP: 105
Bench: 150
Squat: 150
Pullups: 3x10
------------------------
After three months it began to be too hard to keep increasing the weights and do the routine every single day.

>move to 3 day split.
stats: 5'9, 155.

DL 260
OHP: 120
Bench: 170
Squat: 180
pullups 3x13 +15lbs

I've been serious about lifting for about 7 months out of the past year. Serious about diet for about 1 month.

Is no rest days retarded /fit?

you should vary your loads at least if not having rest days.
Everything has a rhythm in nature.

Just like movement has concentric end eccentric phase.
So does one's routine has loading and deloading days.

t.Hulse

Seriousl tho, if you dont do rest days, do 2 weeks of 2/3 of your weight.

You need rest days not just for proteins/growing etc, but for hormonal systems to rest.

>full body routine
>6-7 days a week

Yes. You are quite retarded.
3 days full body MAX

Shut up nerd

Now that I've moved to a split, it looks more like this: ABC

>A
OHP
Bench
Pullups

>B
DL
hammercurls/Tricep extensions
abs

>C
Squat
6~ min bike
4~ min jump rope
--------------------------
Ive been doing this routine for about two months now. I feel like absolute shit/guilty if i take a rest day, so I only take about one or two rest days a month.

My lifts would improve with more rest?

yes they would.

Full body 3x a week

Starting on 4x soon

I hope you mean Kilos

I wish this kind of thoughts still went through my mind at a picture like this.

Nowadays it's more like: ''I wonder if she has a dick. I might be turned on then. But probably not.''

Heavy Squat/deadlift + back/bi hypertrophy and some supplemental pressing I.e close grip bench

Heavy OHP, chest, arm shoulder hypertrophy, supplemental squatting I.e moderate front squats

Rest

Heavy power cleans/paused back squat/ leg hypertrophy, supplemental pressing I.e push press

Heavy bench, volume shoulder press, back/calf/arm hypertrophy, supplemental lower body I.e hang Clean + front squat